Bad Day

have you ever had a bad day? where everything goes wrong? well, tell us about it and maybe it will help you calm down about it. i had a bad day. my friend mary was talking bad about my best friend. then she accused my best friend of flirting with her boyfriend. heres the problem:

1. my best friend doesnt like the guy
2. she said "i dont even know how to flirt"
3. she was being nice to him
4. she wasnt aware she was doing it
5. she wouldnt do something like that to any of her friends.

then mary had to tell everyone she saw. ugh........im mad! i dont like when my friends are treated poorly.

HELLO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
U THERE?

yes, i know, thank you so much.. ugh.. i am so sick of being taken advantage of.. and she was like.. your just going to deny everything.. and i was like.. i would never do that to anyone.. jeez.. she told me to start being nice to him, so i was polite.. i was NOT flirting.. ugh.. now shes trying to make everyone think that i am trying to steal her boyfriend. im sorry.. but i DON'T like him at all, and i am NOT ever talking to him or her again.. i just get in the way of everything.. i just screw everything up all the time.. ugh...

Back