Bad Girls Love Bad Boys

okay, this is my created character/Sark fic. if you love it, tell me. if you think it stinks, tell me how to improve it. if you wanna know about updates, join the pm list. enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
BGLBB.jpg

Bad Girls Love Bad Boys
By: SydneyAnneVaughn -- Eva (me)
Rating: PG - violence and possibly language
Ship: AU/S3 Lynna/Sark
Background: Lynna Sloane is continuing her job as a spygirl at the Los Angeles office of the CIA, but what they don't know could destroy them.

The life of Lynna Sloane wasn't that unusual for that of a spygirl. She sat in on briefings, went over op tech, and did her ops to the letter. But when she came to the Los Angeles branch of the CIA, things got a little different...

Upon first entering the Los Angeles rotunda, she noticed the envrionment was quite different than that of the New York office. People were dilligently working away in cubicle-like settings, but someone seemed to walk through every minute. She asked one of the cubicle-dewllers where she could find Director Dixon's office. The woman pointed to her left, still concentrated on the computer screen before her. Lynna proceeded in the direction she was pointed, stopping when she approached an office. Inside, she saw a black male, about 37, talking on the phone. She watched through the glass door until he hung up, before knocking on it to make her presence known.

"Come in." he said.

She straightened out her skirt and walked slowly into the director's office.

"What can I help you with?" he asked, looking at her inquistively.

"I was looking for Director Dixon. I just transferred here from the New York office." Lynna replied with a heavy accent.

"Ah, you must be Lynna. I'm Marcus Dixon." he replied, standing to shake her hand. She smiled at his pleasant attitude.

"Devlin told me all about you. He says you are a good man and he is happy he put you in this position." she said. Dixon smiled.

"Well, since we've got you here, how would you like to sit in on a briefing with some of our other field agents?" he asked.

"That sounds like a good idea. I have been away for two weeks, so it is about time I got back to the business." she replied.

"Alright. But before we go, do you mind if I ask you something?" he asked.

"No problem." Lynna said.

"Where is your accent from?" Dixon inquired.

"I am originally from Slovakia.My parents move me to the States when I was thirteen." she replied, smiling.

"Okay. And I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you related to Arvin Sloane?" Dixon asked, slightly annoyed at his own mentioning of the name.

"Arvin Sloane is my uncle. He is responsible for bringing me to America." Lynna replied, still smiling.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. A tall, somewhat portly, dark-haired man in a suit appeared at the office door.

"Everyone's ready and waiting for you." he said.

"Alright. I'll be there in a moment. Tell Jack I'm bringing in a new agent." Dixon said. The other man walked out.

"Ready for briefing?" Dixon asked.

"Of course." Lynna replied, following Dixon to the briefing room.
what'd you guys think? I've got a couple more chapters waiting in the wings if you really like it & want me to update. In the meantime, I'll leave you with the first spoiler:
Lynna's going on her first op!

well, i suppose i'll continue with this one just like the last one & hope that someone catches on. i might add a little romance later too just so it fits the thread.
Chappies 2 & 3
"Everyone, we have a new agent joining us. Lynna, this is Jack Bristow, Sydney Bristow, Michael Vaughn, Eric Weiss, and Marshall Flinkman. Agents, this is Lynna Sloane. She's just transferred to us from New York." Dixon said.

The agents all exchanged glances at the mention of Lynna's last name, but smiled and waved at her. Lynna took a seat next to Marshall, and watched Dixon intently.

"Alright." Dixon said, turning on the projector, "This is Julian Sark. He has recently received an inheritance of $800 million in gold bullion, which he has used to fund a terrorist group called The Covenant. It's rumoured that they're working with this man - Armando Sanchez - to procure a large weapons shipment. Sanchez has a base of operations in Rio de Janeiro. Vaughn, you and Sydney will take Lynna and talk Sanchez into giving you information about The Covenant. You leave in 3 hours. See Marshall for your op-tech." Dixon said, turning off the projector.

"No rest for the new girl, huh Dixon?" Weiss asked jokingly.

"I don't mind." Lynna replied, "I haven't been to Brazil in about 2 years."

Vaughn smiled. "Welcome to the team." he said, shaking Lynna's hand.

"We should go talk to Marshall about op-tech." Sydney said, leading the way.
After procuring their various tech items, they all went their respective ways. Sydney & Vaughn went to pack, and Lynna went to a flower shop to meet someone. She recognized a familiar face and walked over to him.

"They know." she said, dropping her accent.

"It's nice to see you too, Eden." the man replied.

"How long did you think you could hide this, Julian?" she asked in disbelief on his nonchalant attitude.

"The CIA are a cunning group of people. However, we now have someone to keep us a step ahead." he replied.

"Look, Sark. You're not gonna stay too far ahead if you're not careful." she protested.

"What's your assignment?" Sark asked.

"The CIA is sending myself along with Sydney Bristow and Michael Vaughn to meet your weapons man, Sanchez, in Brazil." she responded.

"Let him talk, but be sure he doesn't say too much." Sark ordered, turning on his heel and walking away.

*How arrogant...* Lynna thought.
I hope it was okay. I had to combine chapters because they were too short on their own. if you want a pm, feel free to ask. i've still got another short chapter written, but i'm not wanting to post it so i have time to write some more. the next update should come by Tuesday.

well I don't like Sark this much but I liked the chapters and I wanna know what will happen next. So I would love a pm when you update, can I get one?
I hope you update soon

Please continue this?
Please, with wip creame and Michael Vartan ontop?
If you do, Id really like a PM.
Sark isnt very...appreiated in this forum - but I think I like the directin youre bringing this.
Dont give up writting it - and if not, certianly dont give up posting!
Its great -
Ash*

thanks. i'm working on the next part, but i'm being hounded by a gaggle of S/V shippers to update my other story so this one kinda got put on the back burner. i'll try my hardest to update before the week's over, ok? <3

i think i'm gonna have to put this one on hiatus. i'm kind of on a roll iwht It Was Only A Kiss, and i have like no time to add to this one. sorry for those of you that really like this one, but i have a feeling it'll be quite awhile before i can get around to updating. :hide: please don't hurt me!

OMG this is good!!! why'd you stop writing?????? people here just arent sark fans but this is good!!! i want more! and a pm if u write more!

i love the start and just to let you know you sould continue to write!!!! i cant wait to read more and i hope that you will continue to update and when you do i would like a PM please!!!!

Chapter 4 – Mission: Possible?

Once everything was set, Lynna met Sydney & Vaughn in the lobby, and the group went out to their limo. Sydney dialed Dixon’s private line to get the 30-minute window.

“Dixon.” He answered.

“We’re about to leave the hotel. Start the count.” Sydney said.

“Alright. Count begun.” Dixon replied before Sydney hung up.

“We’re on.” She said, turning to the other 2 agents. The driver sped off to Mr. Sanchez’s flat, and the 3 were silent the entire way.

They arrived about 10 minutes later, quickly adjusting wigs and outfits before piling out of the limo. Sydney put on a strong face, taking the arm of an equally stone-faced Michael. Lynna followed dutifully beside the couple as they strode past the guards at the front door.

“You must be Mr. And Mrs. Cunelli.” Sanchez said once they reached the office in back of the flat.

“Indeed. And you must be Mr. Sanchez.” Sydney replied with a smooth Portuguese accent as Sanchez kissed her hand, “It’s a pleasure.”

“Allow me to introduce my younger sister, Lysabet.” Michael said, indicating Lynna. She offered her hand to Sanchez, who delicately kissed her knuckles.

“Such a beautiful wife and a beautiful sister. You are a lucky man, Mr. Cunelli.” Sanchez said with a smile, sitting down at his desk.

“Indeed I am, but I prefer we talk business and leave pleasantries to future meetings.” Michael replied.

“As you wish.” Sanchez said, “What is it you have come to me for today?”

“We’re looking to invest a large sum of money in a group called The Covenant. We hear you’re their main go-to for weapons and such, so we came to you for information.” Sydney replied.

“Mr. Cunelli, your wife is quite foreword.” Michael looked at Sydney, almost in apology for what he was about to say.

“What can I say, her last trip to America spoiled her.” He said.

“Well, you came to the right man for information about The Covenant.” Sanchez replied.

“Good. We’re looking to find out as much as we can and then invest as much as we can.” Michael said.

“The group is run by some unknown figurehead called The Man. No one knows about him, but that doesn’t stop anyone from carrying out his wishes.” Sanchez explained, “We deal in mostly antiquities. Things like the artifacts of the great prophet Milo Rambaldi.”

A phone was heard ringing down the hallway. Sanchez’s ears perked up and he rose to his feet.

“Excuse me a moment.” He said.

Lynna knew this was the time. She turned to the guard standing by the door and asked him where the lavatory was. Sydney nodded at her, glad the new agent was going for further surveillance. The guard pointed down the hall past where Sanchez was standing, chatting on the phone. Lynna nodded gratefully, following the hallway while stealthily pulling a silenced 9mm out of her handbag. She noticed the guard turn his head to keep an eye on Sydney and Michael. As she walked past Sanchez, she pointed the gun at his back, firing a single silenced shot straight into his spine.

She continued walking, making it safely to the bathroom before she heard Sanchez slump and hit the floor with a thud. She then heard commotion as the guards rushed to his aid. She knew there was no better time like the present to come out of the bathroom and yell hysterically in Portuguese, so she did just that.

As she was raving nonsensically, Sydney and Michael looked at each other, dumbfounded. There must have been a sniper, but they didn’t hear the glass behind Sanchez being pierced at all. Michael simply thought one of the guards was exacting revenge, most likely on the behalf of whoever was on the phone with Sanchez. They took advantage of the frenzied situation, pulling Lynna to her feet and rushing out as fast as they could, claiming they were calling the ambulance from a more secure location.

They made it safely to the limo and the driver sped off as quickly as he could. The 3 agents looked at each other in disbelief at what had just happened. Sydney and Michael spent the ride to the hotel thinking about who could have shot Sanchez, while Lynna breathed deeply, satisfied with another job well done.

She would call Julian once they were back at the hotel and brag about how clean the shot was, how stealthily the hit was performed, and how clueless her fellow agents were. But the more she thought about it, the more she remembered that business well done wasn’t rewarded the same as a personal best.

Once they arrived at the hotel, the 3 agents made their way up to their rooms and got changed into their normal clothes, readying themselves for their flight back to the States later in the evening.

Lynna went into the bathroom, removing her dress and wig before turning on the shower. The hot water felt invigorating against her skin, and managed to wash away most of the contempt of her job. She hated what she did, but she did it so well that she couldn’t leave it. And her father had been so proud of her when he discovered her abilities. He urged her to nurture her gift of death until she was a well-trained assassin.

She thought more about her twisted family as she washed the soap from her body and turned off the water. She grabbed a towel from the nearby towelrack, gently drying herself off before wrapping it around her body. She turned on the faucet and pulled her cellphone from her purse before dialing Julian’s number.

PS: The title has changed from So It Begins... to Bad Girls Love Bad Boys

PM LIST:
Aliasfan212
JuliaSark05
AusGal
shotput25ash
littleangel

Love it!
I kinda forgot about this for a minute... but its all good now :D
Im so glad yo uupdated!
Cant wait to see where you bring this...
I cant believe the chick shot him *rolls eyes*
When Syd and Vaughn find her out.... she better run.
Thanks for the PM
Update soon!
-Ash

loved the chapter....she killed him right in front of them!!!!! they should figure it out...hopefully!!!!! cant wait to read more!!!

Chapter 5 – A Job Well Done

“Hello?” Julian answered.

“It’s been done.” Lynna replied, picking up her natural British accent.

“Good, Eden. I’ll expect to hear from you once you return to the States.” He said.

“And then maybe you’ll soften up a bit.” She scoffed.

“Eden, you know the line between business and pleasure. It absolutely must not be crossed.” He replied.

“Of course, your precious line must remain intact.” She said disdainfully, “I’ll call again once I’m back in Los Angeles.”

“See you soon.” He replied.

“Not if I see you first, love.” Lynna said seductively before hearing the definitive click from the other end of the line.

She sighed heavily and went into her room, picking through her overpacked suitcase for something to wear on the plane ride back. A million thoughts began to race in her head about Julian and his stupid line. He was always cold on the business side of it, and she hated it.

Once she was safely nestled in a nice, red plunging-neck halter top and a pair of comfortable jeans, she pulled her long blonde hair into a hairclip and gathered the rest of her clothes in her suitcase.

She met her 2 fellow agents in the lobby and they took the short cab ride to the airport in silence. Sydney and Michael were still too concerned about Sanchez’s untimely death to make small talk with Lynna. They got aboard the small plane quickly and settled themselves in for a long flight home.

Ten hours later, they arrived at Dover Airfield and promptly deboarded. Sydney and Michael went one way to their home together, and Lynna promptly went to her apartment. She broke a few speed laws on the way, but she was looking forward to finally being home after a difficult mission.

She unlocked the door and dropped her things beside the front door, rushing into the arms of the blue-eyed blonde that was waiting for her.

“I missed you so much Julian.” She said.

“I know, love.” He replied, kissing the top of her head gently.

“I don’t think I can do these missions away from you.” She said, crying softly into his chest.

“Ssh. It’ll be alright darling.” He replied, soothingly rubbing her back.
After a few more moments of tears, she pulled her face from his chest, wiping the black streaks of mascara from her cheeks. He kissed her softly, reminding her why she got involved in the spy life. It was the only life that the two of them could be together without as many consequences. Over the last few years, the pair had grown overly fond of each other and fashioned themselves as something of a jet-set couple.

They’d been together for almost 4 years, meeting on an operation in London when Eden was 20. They were both after the same biological agent and matched each other hit for hit. They were intrigued with one another and chose an evening of passionate lovemaking over a night of arguing over some stupid bioweapon. It was lust at first sight that had grown into love and a life of espionage for the both of them.

They remained locked in each others’ arms, not daring to let go because they knew what letting go always led to. Eden would have to go for a debriefing and Julian would have to slip away in the night for another mission from The Covenant. They wouldn’t let go, not this time.

Their kiss deepened and Eden felt herself being lifted off the floor. She wrapped her legs around Julian’s waist and he carried her off to their bedroom. There, they laid together, exploring each other like they had since that first night in Vienna.

The coming morning brought sunlight streaming into the bedroom. Eden was already up, sitting on the enclosed porch in one of Julian’s buttoned shirts. She decided to let Julian sleep since she’d worked him so hard the previous night (even though it seemed to be the other way around). She breathed in the smoggy Los Angeles air, dreaming of the day she’d go back to the flat in London with Julian.

“I miss the sunrises back home.” She said to herself with a sigh. A pair of hands settling on her shoulders startled her, but she eased back into her chair when the unexpected guest kissed the top of her head.

“Good morning darling.” Julian said.

Eden stood to hug him, and gestured at him to sit in the chair she’d vacated. He happily did so and she settled comfortably onto his lap. They kissed one another good morning and watched the world spin around for a bit.

Meanwhile, at the rotunda…

“Dixon, I need to speak with you about something.” Sydney said, catching the director’s attention.

“What is it Sydney?” he asked.

“I think we have a mole.” She replied.

“And what makes you think this?”

“Lynna Sloane.”

“Agent Sloane did a good job in Brazil.”

“I think she assassinated Armando Sanchez.”

“What gives you that impression?” Dixon asked.

“Sanchez was shot in the back at point-blank range. None of his guards were close enough and there were no telltale signs of a sniper. She was the only person that got within 6 inches of him before he was shot.”

“I see where your suspicions come from, but I have a feeling they’re unfounded.” He said, “I’ll consider this if you write me a full detailed report of the mission, complete with possible leads on why this happened, and who could be calling the shots.”

”I’ll have it to you by the end of the week.” Sydney replied.

“See that you do.” Dixon replied. With that, Sydney turned on her heel and headed for her desk to get started on her report.

first!!!! yippee!!!!
i knew syd would figure it out!!! shes just smart like that~!!!
loved the update! cant wait to read more!!

Im glad Sydney figured it out, I was kind of concerned for a minute when she didnt...
And Julian Sark has a soft side!
Im loving this piece of writing already *giggles*
Awesome job, I cant wait for more!
Thanks for the PM and update soon, please
-Ash

Chapter 6 – Suspicions Confirmed?

Sydney was typing at a furious pace, seeing some links between Lynna Sloane and an unnamed freelance assassin. The two were about the same height, build, and were both blonde. The assassin did many jobs with Julian Sark and spoke with an English accent.

Maybe I’m looking too hard into something that’s just not there. Sydney thought as she browsed through Interpol. However, a single security camera shot made her search all worth it.

She marched over to Dixon’s office, promptly shoving the door open, catching the director’s attention. She stuck the file folder out in front of her before Dixon took it and flipped through it quickly.

“Write it up.” He said, handing the folder back. Sydney pulled a paper out of the file folder and handed it to him.

“As soon as she comes back, we take her in.” he ordered.

“Absolutely.” Sydney replied.

The Next Day…

Lynna walked into the JTF rotunda as she would typically do every morning. However, this morning was getting rather weird. She said hello to Marshall and he stammered a lot more than usual, Michael wouldn’t look at her, and everyone else seemed to be eyeing her suspiciously.

“What is going on?” She asked angrily as she stormed into Dixon’s office.

“We came across some startling information yesterday.” Dixon replied as an officer pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

“And you are to arrest me for it?” She asked, more annoyed than ever, “I demand to know what this is about!”

“It’s about you, Eden.” Sydney replied, shoving a folder in front of her.

“You mean my twin sister.” Lynna said.

“Really? Then why was the real Lynna Shane Sloane brought into a morgue in Chechnya 2 weeks ago?” Sydney asked.

“Bollocks.” Eden cursed under her breath, returning to her native British tongue.

“I had a feeling something funny was going on in Brazil.” Sydney said.

“You may as well confess now.” Dixon added, “Did you murder Armando Sanchez?”

“I know my rights. I don’t have to incriminate myself.” Eden spat.

“You’re right, but we’ve got your loverboy in lockup, and I bet you 10 to 1 that he sings like a canary.” Sydney replied.

“Don’t you dare hurt Julian!” Eden yelled, trying to lunge at Sydney.

“Take her downstairs and put her in the cell right next to his.” Dixon said, dismissing the guards.

They quickly dragged a fighting Eden down to lockup. By the time they hit the first set of gates, she was convinced that fighting would get her nowhere, so she went almost willingly into the cell right beside her dear Julian.

“Eden?” he asked, looking up and seeing his love in the cell beside his.

“Julian, love.” She replied, putting a hand up to the glass between them.

“They found you out, didn’t they?” he asked.

“That meddling Sydney Bristow found out my sister was killed in Chechnya 2 weeks ago. I can only suppose she began to suspect me after Brazil.”

“It’s okay. I won’t tell them anything as long as you don’t want me to.”

“Thank you darling.” She replied. A few moments of silence passed between them before Eden spoke up again.

“Julian, there’s something you have to know.” She said. He looked at her, urging her to continue.

“I’m pregnant.”

“What? Since when?” he asked, taken aback.

“I’m 7½ months along. And it’s a boy.” She replied.

“You knew this and didn’t tell me?” he asked, a twinge of anger apparent in his voice.

“I wanted to tell you, but I was in too deep with the CIA. I knew they’d find out and they’d try to hurt him.” She replied with a sniff, “He hasn’t even had the chance to live one real day.”

“I know, love. I won’t let them hurt our baby boy.” He said, “But you have to find a way out of here.”

“I’ll contact my father somehow.” She replied.

“How do you think you’ll manage that sitting in that glass box?” Julian asked.

“I have my ways of doing everything.” She replied with a wink. Eden took off her right shoe and felt around on the bottom of her foot for a few moments before putting her shoe back on.

“And what good will that do?” he asked.

“You’ll see in about 5 hours.” She replied with a smirk.

5 Hours Later…

Eden watched Julian as he slept on the bare metal cot in his cell. She hoped her plan had worked, but didn’t have to hope for long when she heard lots of yelling and the creaking of gates opening. She banged on the glass in her cell to wake Julian from his light sleep. He poked his head up, wondering what all the commotion was.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

“Ssh. Just watch and see.” Eden replied. Julian sat up on his cot, watching the scene unfold outside his cell.

A group of men, clad in black tactical gear, charged up to Eden & Julian’s adjoining cells. Arriving behind the group was none other than Arvin Sloane.

“Daddy, it’s so good to see you.” Eden said happily.

“Eden, you have no idea.” He replied, smiling. He looked like a proud papa, gazing lovingly at the beautiful woman he’d raised. He signaled his team to get to work and they did just that.

After 15 minutes of waiting, the cells opened and Eden & Julian were free to escape into the outside world. Eden hugged her father before hugging Julian and giving him a quick kiss.

“You’d better be good to my daughter.” Sloane said, looking Julian directly in the eye.

“I assure you sir, I have nothing but respect and admiration for the beautiful woman you’ve raised from a child.” Julian replied, “And I have even more reason now to treat her like a queen.”

“And what reason would that be?” Sloane asked, looking from Julian to Eden.

“Daddy, I’m pregnant and the baby is Julian’s.” She replied.

“How far along?” Sloane asked.

“7½ months.” Eden replied.

“I have a flat in Japan that you can stay in until the baby’s born.”

“Thank you so much Daddy.”

“Eden darling, you know I would do anything for you. Since your mother died, I know you’ve needed someone to keep an eye on you. I fear I’m getting too old to take care of you now, but I have a feeling Julian will be more than capable of handling everything.” Sloane said.

“Absolutely.” She replied, kissing Julian once more.

“You’d better be going. There’s a helicopter waiting to take you to the airfield. I’ll come for you as soon as I can.”

“I love you Daddy.”

“I love you too darling.” Sloane replied, hugging his daughter. He paused for a moment before addressing Julian.

“Take good care of her and my grandson.” He said.

“I swear on everything I stand for that I’ll not let your daughter or our child fall into harm’s way.” Julian replied. Sloane nodded and Julian took Eden’s hand, running off to the helicopter.

PM LIST:
Aliasfan212
JuliaSark05
AusGal
shotput25ash
littleangel

let me know if you'd like to be added or dropped! ^_^

Chapter 7 – Something’s Missing

Eden & Julian made it to the airstrip safely and got on their plane bound for Kyoto. Once in the air, Julian decided to put the 18-hour flight to good use.

“How is it that we’ve been living together for the last 2 years and I never noticed that you were pregnant?” he asked.

“Because,” Eden began, shifting in her seat. “I didn’t get as big as people think a pregnant woman would. And I wear a lot of black, so I don’t think anyone really noticed.” Julian smiled at that, gently pulling up the bottom of Eden’s shirt to expose her pregnant belly.

“We’re going to have a beautiful baby boy.” He said, rubbing circles on her stomach.

“And he’s going to look just like his daddy.” She replied, smiling while running a hand through Julian’s hair.

“What are we going to name him?”

“I’ve always liked Aidan.”

“Aidan Sloane? It almost sounds like his mum’s name.”

“No. Aidan Alexander Sark.”

“You’ve thought a lot about this, haven’t you?”

“For the last 4 months.”

“So we’ll have a little Aidan.”

“And then we can go back to London and settle down.”

“That sounds like a glorious idea.”

“Really now?” Eden asked, taken aback, “The infamous Julian Sark wants to settle down and raise a family?”

“And what’s more, I want to marry you in St. Christian’s when we get back to London.”

St. Christian’s was a beautiful old church about 3 blocks from Eden & Julian’s flat. It was where Julian attended school when he was a young boy, and where he was baptized. Eden always loved the beauty of the church and mentioned to Julian that she could see herself getting married there.

“Really?” Eden asked.

“Absolutely.” Julian replied, pulling a tiny ring out of his pocket, “I was going to do this under better circumstances, but I can’t think of anything better than the ones we’re under.” He slipped the ring on her finger and she smiled, kissing his lips sweetly.

“I love you so much and I can’t wait to get back home after all this nonsense.” Eden said. Julian nodded and gently kissed her belly. At that moment, a question popped up in his mind that needed to be answered.

“How did you get us out of CIA custody?”

“I contacted my father.”

“Yes, I know. How did you contact your father while sitting in a plexiglass box with no available resources?” Eden bent down and took off her right shoe. On the bottom of her foot was a small black circular device, which she showed to Julian.

“It’s a tracker my father had implanted in my foot when I was a baby. As I got older, he taught me a code that would alert him to my location. Then, he would send in an extraction team and they’d bring me home.” She explained, “I used it to contact him while I was detained.”

“Then I suppose I can thank my lucky stars that your father is so overprotective.” Eden playfully rolled her eyes before laying her head in his lap, falling fast asleep.

7 Hours Later…

The plane touched down in Kyoto and the couple was whisked away to a flat in the middle of a grove of sakura trees. They looked around the flat, seeing a bedroom, a kitchen, 2 restrooms, what looked like a prepared and sterilized delivery room, and a nursery ready for a baby boy.

“He called in Akiya.” Eden said with a smile.

“Who?” Julian asked.

“Akiya Mayamoto. She became friends with my father back when he ran SD-6. He hired her as my nanny to keep an eye on me, and she looked after me until I was about 16. He must have called her to redecorate while we were on the plane.”

“Thankfully so.”

“I think we should go ahead and make ourselves comfortable. I’m going to go change, and I think you should too.”

“We don’t have clothes.”

“May I remind you that my father called in someone?” She said, “Everything is taken care of.”

She went to the armoire in the bedroom, pulling out clothing for both of them. Julian met her on her way back to the mainroom, taking the clothes she offered him. They both changed quickly and admired their outfits. Eden was dressed in dark maternity jeans and a red strapless babydoll top, while Julian wore black dress pants and a white oxford shirt.

He took her in his arms, hugging her close to him. She sighed happily into his chest, taking in his scent and basking in his embrace.

“I love you darling.” She said.

“Love you too.” He replied.

They broke apart and Eden went to the phone. She picked it up, dialing a number she knew all too well and waited for someone to answer.

“Hello darling.” Her father’s voice answered, making her smile.

“Hello Daddy.” She replied, “Everything here is perfect.”

“I knew it would be.”

“Thank you for calling Akiya. She did wonderfully.”

“I’ll be sure to call and thank her.” Sloane replied, “Have you decided on a name for the baby?”

“We’re naming him Aidan Alexander Sark.” She answered, “And we’re getting married at St. Christian’s when we return to London. I’d love it if you would be there.”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” He replied.

“When are you coming to visit?”

“I’ll try to come before Aidan is born, but I have a lot to do in regard to your extraction from CIA custody.”

“I understand. I just wish we could have taken further measures to keep Lynna’s death a secret.”

“I know Eden, but she died doing something she loved.”

“I know Daddy.” Eden replied, “But I miss her so much, and Mum too.” Upon mention of her mother, Julian sat beside her, gently taking her hand.

“Just remember that they’re both looking down and they’re very proud of you.”

“I know.” Eden replied as tears began to fall.

“Don’t cry darling. I promise I’ll be there to see you within the next few weeks.” Sloane said, “And I left a box of photos in the top drawer of your nighttable. I knew you’d want them.”

“Thank you so much Daddy.”

“Take care Eden.”

“I will. I love you.”

“I love you too sweetheart.”

“Goodbye.” Eden said, sadly hanging the phone up. Julian instinctively wrapped his arms around her, holding her as she cried into his chest.

“Ssh, love. I know you miss them, but they’ll always remain in your heart.” He said as she continued to cry.

PM LIST:
Aliasfan212
JuliaSark05
AusGal
shotput25ash
littleangel
Gaia

Back