Bad Grade

ug. It's so annoying! I got a C in physics a while ago and it really does count on my GPA. My parents were sooo mad. They didn't let me watch ALIAS for 2 months and they also started quizzing me on every little thing for school! Even if the tests were open notes!

I just get mad. And then annoyed because my friends just have to point out that I got a bad grade. They go "Wow. I actually got a better grade than Caitlin!" -_-

Ugg. My friends just say "oooh. Don't worry danielle ... you'll bring it up!" And then they turn around and start jumping up and down in glee and saying how easy it was to get an A. *rolls eyes* kinda annoying

Lemon-Krumpitz said:
I just get mad. And then annoyed because my friends just have to point out that I got a bad grade. They go "Wow. I actually got a better grade than Caitlin!"  -_-
[post="1426445"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
that sucks.. not very nice friends then.

Well, I just got my bad grade, or I"m faily certain I got bad grade. stupid artificial intelligence midterm. God damn that was hard. What do I do when I get a bad raw grade? I bring out my voodoo dolls and try the curse the rest of the class into getting an even worse grade, so the curve will make me look good :smiley: j/k

Actually I just go out drinking and forget about it the next day.

WEll on the opposite of bad grades..sorta related..don't you hate it when people get mad on you just because they got a bad grade and you didn't? I know it's not a sincere hatred but it's still really annoying.

even through this dosn't make the grade go away I throw out the bad papers...it helps for the time being but won't when the report card comes! And there is always extra credit!

Mel

I've learned from being in college that the key to good grades is studying. i know no one wants to do it, but the only way you can succede is by studying. you've just go to force yourself no matter how hard it is.

No Alias as punishment? :( sorry. that is harsh!

I hate it when I get bad grades because my parents start freaking out and if I get bad grades I get pulled from the student atheltic training program, so I try to do my best all the time. Here' what I have to say: a) Don't procrastinate, b) Study with flashcards, c) Try making up your own version of the test, and d) have someone quiz you. Those usually work!

A combination of flashcards and rereading what you're studying always helps me. And making sure to listen when your teacher lectures, even if its boring somtimes you can remember exactly what they told you.

I am in college....so, grades really don't bother me....because I am not planning on going to grad school anytime soon.

Back