Bad Grade

Ohh and you need to get a few bad grades once in a while just to keep your parent's expectations in line. Namely, you are not perfect. Even if you are capable of getting consistently A grades, don't. That'll spoil the parents, nad we can't have that.

Just once in a wihle, get a few answers wrong, get a B+ once in a wihle and let them know. And it's all good. Because invariably, you will run up against a class where you can't get an A in. They need to be prepared for that eventuality, that you are not infallible and brilliant.

I didn't think that strategically while I was in high school. So when I got to college, my parents were shocked that I didn't get straight As.. LOL. It took a good 2 years before they accepted the fact that I'm not some kind of genius.

Xin Li

I dont know what you would consider a BAD grade, but i beat myself up over like a B...just cuase i know i can do better....
Usually i try harder, rant a little, talk with a friend about it...and then like ask the teachers about extra credit, and if that works play the 'teachers pet' card.....
Yeah i know, pathetic...but oh well

I took a roll of masking tape and made a tape ball. Then i throw it at the wall. I also started taking Kickboxing...its really good therapy.

I cry when I get a bad grade. I got an F on my French final. Usually I get A's in that class, but I think I failed it because I studied. Yes it's weird, but I never study for anything and I always pass. Yet the one thing I study for, I fail. That ticked me off. I was just trying to be a good student...

Usually, when I get bad grades, I study harder for the next test. But ever since this year started, the only class that worked for was AP Bio. I'm pretty much getting the same grade in AP US history no matter how hard I study... I've pretty much given up hope there. It's so discouraging! But Bio.. I'm improving!

I used to be upset when I got Bs, but then I got Cs for the first time... And while I'm doing all this extra studying, I kinda slack off in other classes, and now I have A B in French... But I like don't care anymore... No Cs. :P

I sulk for awhile when I get a bad grade.

I failed my Physics midterm, I was sooo mad because I studied for 2 hours the night before. I went in thinking I would atleast pass, and when I finished it I felt confident. :(

sd6452 said:
I'm pretty much getting the same grade in AP US history no matter how hard I study... I've pretty much given up hope there. 
[post="1166671"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg same here! I'm taking AP US and it seems im doing the same thing-maybe even worse! I studied for this test a few days ago all after school and night. I got the test back today and i got a D! I'm like WTF? So yeah, i've dropped nine percents since last nine weeks. So instead of having a 87, i now have a 78. this SUCKS

well i got my report card today and i had a 78 which is a C and i still have my laptop and i can still watch alias i am so happy i pulled up a couple of my grades and i will get a B next time thanks for all the help i always study with the computer off and My parents are happy that i pulled up my Language Grade from a 74 to a 78 or a D to a C :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

First I'm usually depressed, but when I'm over that I study more than before, especially for the subject I got the bad grade. I could imrove myself a lot by doing so in french this year.

[,Jan 30 2005, 09:51 PM]

Awwww that sucks :( I know what you are feeling now, I had to go through the same thing. I got a 79 in social and i was supposed to get above 80 or my parents wouldn't let my watch alias, it sucked, but i managed to persuade them. I got a friend to tutor me and then i did some extra credits for my teacher and I sat down and made my self study for my tests when ever i had a chance becuase i play basketball so its really hard. But hope this helps... and o ya dont procrasinate that just makes it worse.
Sandy 🍅

sarkfan_alias said:
:( I am getting a D in Language and if i have a D in any class i lose my laptop intill the next interm which means no alias AT ALL i might have a 73 at the highest which is 3 points from a C  What do i do i want to be able to watch alias
[post="1151009"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ok so i´m failing physics and my teacher has asked to speak with my dad who´s gonna yell at me like a crazy person!! (n) he´ll ground me and prboably won´t let me go to a party on saturday.

Oh man I'm so bummed! When I found out my grades for finals, they were all A's except for a C+ on the bio tests. Which wasn't so bad. Then I go to history and see I got a well.. I failed. I won't say my percentage heh.. I spent most of my time studying for that class too! The good thing is, my history teacher calculates grades by eyeballing it, so hopefully, he eyeballed me into a C?

Actually, when I get a bad grade in school i don't usually care because I never do get a bad grade. Except in Spanish which i failed. But I didn't care because it doesn't count for my GPA.

I always wondered why the keep making us take a class that doesn't even count for our GPA. Don't get me wrong I understand why I should know Spanish, but nobody (including me) bothers trying because it doesn't even matter for our final grade. (Though I suppose colleges look at it).

Back