Bad luck!

Im a little scared cause im going to Sweden on friday the 13 and i was wondering if u guys even believe in that bad luck stuff.I started begging my mom to change the date but she said no. :eek: I need some help!!! :smiley: :D

i was born on a friday the 13th...so i think it's good luck! LoL
It's never brought ME any bad luck....can't speak for the people around me thought :confused:
Don't worry...you'll be fine!! I'll think possitive thoughts for you! ^_^

I'm taking my finals on Friday the 13th... hehe oh well... i celebrated 2 of my birthdays on Fri. the 13th... it's not bad luck- just some superstitious stuff!

ya, my first exam is on friday the thirteenth, french!!! aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *wimpers* *cries hysterically*
--mandy :angelic:

I wnated our graduation 2 be on friday the 13th! but the assistant principal was like "You can go have a graduation then, i won't be there!" eh...it would be really cool if we graduated on the 13th!!! too bad it's on the 20th!

don't worry. if you forget about superstition, it'll make you less nervous, and you'll have a better time there! so i hope you're not superstitous, but if you are, try to forget about it for a while

VaughnFan13 said:
omigod...friday the 13th gets such a bad rap....friday the 13th is a lucky, lucky day....its one of my favorite days out of the whole year
it is a good luck day!!! It's Satuerday the 14th that always brings me bad luck...I'm sure you will be fine :smiley:

Thanks u guys!!Ther is still a little bad luck im going with my grandma and she snores like a bear :eek: :eek: Im going to buy like 50 batteries 4 my cd player. :smiley: First i go to Spain,Madrid and then i go to Sweden.So its a long flight. :smiley: :D i dont like to sleep in planes cause it is weird sleeping in public i dont know why i just dont like it :asleep: im really :woot: .

Back