SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
NOOOOOOOO! I DIDNT!!!! I DEFINTELY DID NOT!! MY COUNSOLER NEEDS TO GET OFF THOSE STUPID PILLS!!! I asked her why she did that and she went off about her daughter... :blink:
Who would want that,other than my dorcky sister.Her daughter okay she has defenedly gone Bananas :blink: :o_O: crazy person!! :lol:
she actually started talking about banana's once... I asked her about the classes I should take next year and she was like did you know that banana's came from. . . I was like... :blink: :thinking:
Okayyy from bananas to classes is a big diference. :o_O: are u sure she isnt in any drugs or medical situation!! :o_O: :lol:
mmmm I certainly hope not... I have no idea... :sly: I just might go back to my school to get her records and find out... mwah ha ha..
Yeah,that would be really Sydneylike. :smiley: :D Well has she told you how the next counselor is going to be like? :smiley:
I'm not sure if I AM getting a new counselor, I just heard in the office she might retire... Hope she does... SIRI! YOU CAN BE MY COUNSELOR!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOO! :woot: but... not furniture. you're ok witht that? OOO!! DO I GET DOUGHNUTS LIKE... uh... personi cant name? haha i can steal them from bartnett!
YEAH! Or you know, you could send the ferret army to retrieve them for you :lol:
oooooo yeah! i didnt tell you the latest news... see all of us students got sick of the teachers, so we overthrew them! bad luck for them... :lol:
that is good... maybe we can put them on a stick and roast them... mwah ha ha.. :blink:

AliasHombre said:
we get teachers to throw stuff at us
That sounds like one of our teachers that threw the eraser at everyone.He got so mad he said bad words and then said that teaching was the worse choice he had ever made and then the whole class freezed and started clapping!! :lol: :smiley: :D

I don't think a ruler could do that... but no ^_^ unfortunately, and it was a he, although his name WAS Pat... pat the bunny... squish the bug... AHH! I just remembered something!

Back