Bad Movie Lines

What is the worst movie line you have ever heard?

My favorite worst line is from Armagedon: Near the end of the movie, after they come back, the Astronaught that kept fighting with Bruce Willis goes up to Grace and says

"Mam, Ppermission to shake the hand of the daughter of the bravest man I ever met"

What's your favorite worst line of a movie you ever heard. (Hey, that sounds pretty bad)

I think you probably picked the best worst line with that Armageddon, heck, most of that movie could probably be picked for that award. (Even though I actually liked the movie, it was still one gigantic cheese fest.)

I would have to go with Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic: "I'm the king of the world!" and probably Harrison Ford in Air Force One: "Get off my plane."

I'm sure I'll think of plenty more, so when I do, "I'll be back." (See, sometimes the most memorable ones, aren't exactly the greatest, me thinks it's probably memorable because it is so bad. lol)

One of my favourite worst lines is from Troy:

Achilles: (Supposedly the greatest warrior in the world) "You just woke me from a dream. A really good dream."

Oh come on!!! Like the greatest warrior in the world would say something that cheesy.

victoriaellis said:
I would have to go with Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic: "I'm the king of the world!"
[post="1191451"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's the very first one I thought of! Makes me roll my eyes. LoL :rolleyes:

From Pirates of the Caribbean, Keira Knightley's character says, "Do you like pain? Try wearing a corset!" They way she said this and also the fact that they showed it in EVERY preview makes the whole thing unbearable.

i hate hate hate the line from x-men where halle berry says

"do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? the same thing that happens to everything else."

it's just... stupid.

"do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? the same thing that happens to everything else."

it's just... stupid.

Oh my god i totally agree. After she sais it im always like ".......Shutup."

A great bad movie line is evident in Blade II, if anyone's interested:

BLADE: 'How do you feel?'
WHISTLER: 'Like hammered sh*t!..'

What a lovely image!... (y)

ok you all might think it is weird, but here in Soldotna I hear it alot:
"you can call me flower if you want to"
the gay little skunk says it on bambi and some guys here think its "cute" if they say it to a girl..... SO ANNOYING!!!!

'dont you wish you were a bird, so you could fly far far away from here?'

forest gump

I'm sorry, I love that film I really do, but that line annoys the hell out of me. Especially as my friends tend to constantly say it in that annoying american accent, hello!!

Most all dialogue in action films. I'd have to say 99.9% of everything Sylvester Stalone, Arnold Swartznegger [still butchering his name], and Steven Segal say are the worst movie lines.

Most all dialogue in action films. I'd have to say 99.9% of everything Sylvester Stalone, Arnold Swartznegger [still butchering his name], and Steven Segal say are the worst movie lines.

Is it the lines itself...or is it really the horrible acting...if you want real bad acting try an old Chuck Norris movie.

James Bond movies always get me.
I love James Bond movies, I really do.
But the more movies, the more cheesy the one-liners get! They really p*ss me off

Back