Bad naming

This may be the most hilarious botch I've ever seen in a product name!

(BTW, just discovered that trying to post the laughing smiley gets you the Pinocchio)

My favorite, by far, is just pure irony.

There is a major US Credit Card company called Chase. They have a variety of different cards, each with a catchy name, and each with an even more appealing way to get yourself into massive debt than the last. One card in particular caught my attention, because it really exemplifies the situation (and debt) a lot of ignorant people get themselves into by getting cards like these.

From their commercials, and I quote:

"Introducing, the Chase Freedom card."

Yeah. Just... just wow.

~Dune Walker~

Addendum: Since I originally thought this thread was going to be about poorly named characters or people, I give you this article.

In summary, a New Zealand couple applied to have their child named "4Real". The government rejected it. They then applied for the child to be named "Superman". The government accepted that one.

Almost as bad as that intel ad that caused so much controversy. Thats classic tho people i guess just don't think when they are making names.

Eh someday i think i should have my name changed to Senadin. Most of my friends who game always call me Sen anyway. Wouldnt be that different then now.

I am thinking of getting a personalised plate for my car that says Senadin too....

Surprisingly enough, I have some RL friends I game with who call me oni or onilink. I've also thought about getting a license plate to say ONILINK.

I dont know how expensive it is, but here in Alberta, it's about 210$ for a presonalised plate. I am gona get that with this cool plate cover that i've seen on thinkgeek.com

You can have scrolling message at the bottom of the plate. I am gona have;

Learn to merge/Learn to Yield on it.

Too many folks here dont know how to do those 2 simple manoeuvers....

I dont know how expensive it is, but here in Alberta, it's about 210$ for a presonalised plate. I am gona get that with this cool plate cover that i've seen on thinkgeek.com

Even better: "I BREAK FOR TAILGATERS"

My friend once saw that on somebody's bumper sticker and the car behind the guy was like 15 feet away!

In NH it costs as much as a normal plate.. So you see a lot of them

Back