Season 5 Bad news: read this!

sorry guys.
I mentioned the interview to MG where the interviewer said V and S where going to end up together and where MG didn't deny it but...

this interview to Gennifer/Syd is destroying our dreams:

<<Though the subject of her off-camera relationship with Vartan had been taboo at the news conference, Garner did say she's looking forward to the love triangle heating up on-screen between Sydney, Vartan's Vaughn and newcomer Melissa George, who debuts in the upcoming third season's second episode as Vaughn's new wife, Lauren. "I'm loving the aspect of this triangle," Garner said. "They both love this man, and Sydney loves him enough to let him go.">>

read the whole interview here:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...-27-alias_x.htm

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

this really pisses me off!

Bradhadair said:
omg :jawdrop: :byesad: :depressed: nooooo!!! they're soul mates. i HATE MELISSA GEORGE. no it's syd and vaughn. nooooooo
I feel the same way! :( n at the end of the article JJ says: "its interesting that Micheal and Jennifer's dating coincides with a story line where they're not together on the show". NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE U JJ :angry:

I was trying so hard to like MG character and I think I was actually succeding, or at least I felt sorry for poor Lauren, but now with this... I don't know what to think. How am I suppose to no hate her?:madfire: It's so unfair :(

GUYS! Don't hate MG or JJ! MG was hired to play this! she's innocent (or at least as innocent as she can be ;) ) and JJ's the one who created the show in the first place! you can't hate him for that!!! ;) with that said. I"m really disappointed too. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Let's not lose all hope!! It could very well be that Sydney let's Vaughn go for now. I mean, would we really respect the character if she manipulated her way back into Vaughn's life? This way she takes the high road, the two characters realize their strong love for each other still exists, Lauren is eased out of the picture and eventually they get back together!

And JJ's quote could also mean the current storyline has Sydney and Vaughn apart...doesn't mean things can't change.

At least, that is my hope! :D

ah this is felgercarb! Don't worry JG said that to get us all spazed like. maybe it's one of those mean things that the creators of the shows make their actors do....it better be cuz part of the shows genius is the S/Vness!!!

i hate to say this or no i'm glad to say that they can't keep the apart for long because this show would go down the drain!!!!I mean most of the viewers are S&V shippers so keeping them apart can't be good for ratings

I don't know...while a large part of the audience is rooting for Sydney & Vaughn, I don't think the show would "go down the drain." While I love that relationship, I always get sucked into the missions and intrigue on the show that the relationship really becomes secondary. I think making it secondary is what makes the show work so well.

Of course, if in the end (of the season, the show, etc.), Sydney & Vaughn don't end up togther, then yes, I would be the first in line leading the charge on a full scale revolt on JJ and his cronies! :P

God, i HATE this so much. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Sydney and Vaughn 4 Ever REMEMBER??? i HATE everything about vaughn being married, it's ruining everything :angry: :angry: :angry:

Back