Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG NATALIE--- I'M JUST GLAD YOUR ALIVE!!

MANDI--- IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT AT ALLL... THAT FRODO GUY IS JUST A JERK!!!

That guy is sick in the head. How the hell could he think up something as serious as that. He SHOULD be banned.
kylo4

nat!!! ahh! I need to hug you! :lol:

okay, what is it with people with a complete disregard for trust? Seriously, that guy from your site is a complete jerk (actually no, he's much, much worse than that; he's a parasite, among other things which I won't say).

but I am sooo sooo sooo relieved that you are okay. I am so happy that everyone is happy and healthy and..YAYNESS! :smiley:

nance said:

Look, I know you are all probibly mad at him... But you don't even know him, how could you accuse him like that? He's got a hard life, so what if he took it out on me one time? It's better then him doing in on someone else, then I'd be mad at him. But we all need second (And more) chance, right?

Please don't hate me for this... but... He means a whole lot to me, so just leave him alone! :(

Natalie said:
nance said:

Look, I know you are all probibly mad at him... But you don't even know him, how could you accuse him like that? He's got a hard life, so what if he took it out on me one time? It's better then him doing in on someone else, then I'd be mad at him. But we all need second (And more) chance, right?

Please don't hate me for this... but... He means a whole lot to me, so just leave him alone! :(
You're right, we don't know him. I guess everyone lashes out sometimes and the best we can do is try to forgive.

He was'nt kidding about me being in the hospital, look he was'nt kidding about all that. Just the part where I died is where he lied (For some odd reason) :confused:

Don't worry about me, if you all react this way then I belive that I myst leave :confused:

Natalie! Im just so glad you're ok!! OMG!! IM SO GLAD!! Apparently...Frodo has done this before...it wasn't just this one time!...Natalie Please don't leave!! No one blames you!! No one!! dont worry!! We all love you!!

Natalie said:
He was'nt kidding about me being in the hospital, look he was'nt kidding about all that. Just the part where I died is where he lied (For some odd reason) :confused:

Don't worry about me, if you all react this way then I belive that I myst leave :confused:
no way!! don't leave!! and i'm sorry that i called frodo a jerk, i take it back, i don't know him or his life and i'm shouldn't have said that!

:( oh no, Nat, don't leave, look, I know, I'm incredibly stupid, just sometimes I speak without thinking, and last time this happened to me it really hurt, and I tried my best not to get mad, but so much has been going on and I really don't know what I'm doing anymore, and, just.... don't leave. Please. I don't know him, I know nothing about him, all I know is that he lied. For whatever reason, good or bad. And I even think I can forgive him, as odd as that sounds, I hardly know him and he doesn't know I exist, but for you, I will forgive him.

Now see how much we will miss you? But I don't want you to live through this site, I want you to live your life, experience it to the fullest, and if you must leave in order to do that, then I understand. :smiley:

now then I will try to be quiet. :D

oh, btw, these are for you from Bill :flowers:

I know to some extent how you feel, because this happened to me, obviously. But don't feel bad, honestly, it's not your fault, it's not yours, and it wasn't mine. Please don't leave, we'll all miss you! And maybe he has a hard life, and you might hate me for saying this, but I don't think you should give him a second chance. I mean, friends don't take things out on each other. You shouldn't have to deal with him acting like that. Just know, if you don't want us to be mad at him, we won't be, and we are DEFINITELY NOT mad at you. :smiley: We're all just glad this was some sick joke and you're really alive! In fact, I was telling Siri how much I wish it was, I guess my wish came true. We're all glad you're alive. So please don't leave? ::lip quivers and I start to cry:: ^_^

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I know to some extent how you feel, because this happened to me, obviously. But don't feel bad, honestly, it's not your fault, it's not yours, and it wasn't mine. Please don't leave, we'll all miss you! And maybe he has a hard life, and you might hate me for saying this, but I don't think you should give him a second chance. I mean, friends don't take things out on each other. You shouldn't have to deal with him acting like that. Just know, if you don't want us to be mad at him, we won't be, and we are DEFINITELY NOT mad at you. :smiley: We're all just glad this was some sick joke and you're really alive! In fact, I was telling Siri how much I wish it was, I guess my wish came true. We're all glad you're alive. So please don't leave? ::lip quivers and I start to cry:: ^_^
Jo, he's the only friend I've got, it's not his fault it's mine, I know you probibly won't understand that at all but it's my fault.
And friends give friends second chances, he had no other choice other then to post that, so just stop, all of you!! Just please stop! None of you kow him and you surrtenly don't know me. Just leave us alone, quit accuse people, this is just wrong :(

Natalie, please understand that people's anger is just frustration at the thought of having lost you. We can't and never will understand your situation.

Anyways, I think this topic needs closing for now. Natalie, if you would like it reopened, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back