Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Existentialist said:
I know it! You would think social services wouldn't be so blind...
Social services is full of complete blockheads, I can personally vouge for this. I don't really know this particular person, but I have heard quite abit about her situation, and I pray for everyone at allalias.com every day! ^_^

shame poor Natalie I hope she gets better soon.her parents should be put in jail for abusing her thats not right

Everyone is right, the world really is screwed up. People are always doing things that could hurt others and don't even think about it twice. I haven't gotten any new news yet, but I'll tell you when I do! Keep Praying! We love you Natalie!

I'm an athiest, so I can't pray, but I can certainly hope for the best...I hope she is okay...the people who inhabit this world do too much to endanger their own race.

omg i hope she is ok!!! im like crying right now!! this is soo sad!! i too dont know natalie but i will be praying for her!! omg if they send her back to her parents well thats just wrong!!

Flames24 said:
If you want to, just pray for the other drivers and their safety as they race tonight and race for the rest of this season and for Jerry to get better also.
It's not insensitive at all. Believe me, I will be praying for them as well.

And I am on the verge of tears right now. It's awful to hear the kind of situations going on right now. Natalie doesn't deserve it in the least bit!
Please be better soon!

it's true. i didn't really notice all the pain and evil going on in the world until my best friend died last year. and you never think it will happen to you...

Oh my god! I'm new here, and I went to the message boards, and just sent Natalie a pm about making me a signature..I had no idea the state she's in....this is horrible. I dont know Natalie well, but she'll be in my prayers from now on.

omg, this is horrible, why are all these terrible things happening!!!! unfortunately,i'm not as close as some of you are to her and i may not know her quite as well as some of you, but she's always been so sweet and always been kind to me.... Please keep updating and let us know if she's alright! She is in my prayers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back