Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to our friend a few minutes ago and this is all I got. I'm going to copy and paste it so you can read it word for word.

She's in and out of her coma, it's erratic, her heart will start thumping like she came home from track or it'll completly stop all together. She woke up out of it earily this morning, but she looked so lifeless, not a single expresion, nothing. She was awake - only to fall back into a coma - and now she's awake again. I don't think I can take this. But this time as she's awake, she's seems

Oh God!!... I'll be right back

It was at 9:49 this morning, but I didn't read his message until just now. God, I'm scared and worried. I mean he didn't come back. It's been hours. I have this weird feeling of dread...

OMG ... this is so sad ... why why why? It seems that for the past weeks we only see bad things happening around, and to people we know and talk on here ...

Now, I hope she will get better and I will pray for her too ... and Ally! More and more ...

It makes me insane that people have to go through these kind of situations and having abusive parents is the worst ...

Aliasgirl47 said:
Please pray for her. that's all we can do and THIS IS NOT A JOKE. PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! I hate all of this, all this stuff that is happening to all our friends. Just please pray!
i dont want to sound cynical or obnoxious and insensitive but now i am really starting to become more of a skeptic bc of all these things going on here at allalias (people being injured and sick)

GO Syd said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Please pray for her. that's all we can do and THIS IS NOT A JOKE. PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! I hate all of this, all this stuff that is happening to all our friends. Just please pray!
i dont want to sound cynical or obnoxious and insensitive but now i am really starting to become more of a skeptic bc of all these things going on here at allalias (people being injured and sick)
Ok, that's really mean to be so skeptic, yes it seems like bad things keep happening, but I knew about Natalie's parents and what they did, and I knew to some extent about this before it was posted. Not all that's happened, but a small part of this. And I can't believe you would think we were making it up....what, do you think we're just some sort of sadistic people and we want to play a joke on the site? Well we aren't. I'm not trying to be a bi**, but it isn't fair to Natalie because you didn't really know about her private life did you? I doubt anyone on here is making this a joke. I know from what you said you aren't trying to be crytical or obnoxious or whatever, I'm just saying....and I'm not trying to be any of those either.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
GO Syd said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Ok, that's really mean to be so skeptic, yes it seems like bad things keep happening, but I knew about Natalie's parents and what they did, and I knew to some extent about this before it was posted. Not all that's happened, but a small part of this. And I can't believe you would think we were making it up....what, do you think we're just some sort of sadistic people and we want to play a joke on the site? Well we aren't. I'm not trying to be a bi**, but it isn't fair to Natalie because you didn't really know about her private life did you? I doubt anyone on here is making this a joke. I know from what you said you aren't trying to be crytical or obnoxious or whatever, I'm just saying....and I'm not trying to be any of those either.
Thanks Jo. GO Syd, I really wouldn't lie about any of this. No one here would. And if you had any idea about how many things like this have happened to people I know, you wouldn't doubt my story for a minute!

Aliasgirl47 said:
it's true. i didn't really notice all the pain and evil going on in the world until my best friend died last year. and you never think it will happen to you...
i wish my best friend would die... i hate her... really i'm not trying to sound mean or anything but if you knew what she did then you might think differently.

and go syd, true, lots of bad things have happened to members lately but like i said earlier bad things have been happening since the beginning of time. we just don't realize it until it's someone we know.

OMG!!! I'll WILL be praying for her, I feel so bad..first ally and now her!!

Y!!!!! ru so many bad things hapening to people at AA!!!! i pray for everyone. hope natalie gets better. OMG! i feel soo bad!!!!!!!!!!!! please weveryne get better!!!! PLEASE!!!!

oh no not another bad thing happening to one of our people here...well i hope she gets better, has a speedy recovery and the everything works out well with her parents and everything.

Oh, Natalie!! This is so horrible!! :( I love her to death. We've only spoken a few times, but I've always admired her for her faith, despite the horrific things that have happened to her. She's such an incredible person, and I'll be praying for her. Please get well, Natalie!! We love you!!

I AM NOT SKEPTIC I AM HELLA SCARED!!!!!!! what the hell is goin on why is everyone getting hurt??????? saty safe people please. Yes please get better natalie!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. This is just... unreal. It's like the good people on this site are being punished.

~Me :angel2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back