Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really talked to her, but Natalie was around a lot, I knew about her parents and everything. God I will pray for her tell me if you hear anything. This is so sad I have tears in my eyes right now.

btvaughn said:
Flames24 said:
If you want to, just pray for the other drivers and their safety as they race tonight and race for the rest of this season and for Jerry to get better also.
It's not insensitive at all. Believe me, I will be praying for them as well.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Jerry's still in critical, but stable condition. He is getting better though.

I can only hope that Natalie is doing the same thing, too.

OMG. Poor A56. :( She was one of the very first ppl I met here, and I never knew about all that... -_- I hope she's gonna be okay...

Well I'm prayin for everyone. For Nat, for Ally, and for Jerry. :smiley:

Ok, this is hard for me to write and to accept but I have to say it, even though I don't want to.

Last night, the doctors told Natalie that she had 16 hours to live. She said that she didn't want to die in a hospital, and so the people she was staying with sneaked her out. Although she got her wish, she didn't make it passed four. Natalie died early this morning. That's probably the hardest thing I've ever had to type. But it's true. We will all miss her and we will all remember the girl who always looked on the bright side and had an enormous amount of faith.

To Natalie, my Angel, may you rest in peace, for you don't have to suffer anymore...

03/29/89 - 05/03/03

WHAT? :eek:

OMG ... this is sad ... can't be ... :confused:

I am so shocked ... men ... may she rest in peace ... and God bless her ...

I didn't know her personally, but I am sure gonna miss her ... :brokenheart:

I jst want to kill her parents! I mean it's their fault! And she always wanted to be a professional singer, and now she never can be, and it's their fault...

Abuse is the same as murder...

Abuse is the same as murder...

Definately. In some ways, it's worse, because it's easier for observers to ignore. Poor poor Natalie. May her poor self rest in peace. May her parents pay for what they did. At least the screwed up social services can't make her go back to them now.

OMG!! -_- this is just too hard and sad to hear ... i just can't BELIEVE THAT HER PARENTS WOULD DO THIS TO HER!! it just isn't FAIR! life isn't fair :( omg natalie-- rest in peace

Oh Gosh...

I didn't even know this was going on. I mean I knew she was being abused but OMG........ I remember telling her once that I was glad to see her back on the site because I hadn't seen her on in a long time. She was so friendly. OMG... I can't believe it....... Her parents should be put behind bars. OOOOOOOOO. Natalie.

Oh no, this is horrible, i can't believe that parents can be so evil!!! well at least she is in a better place, far far away from them....oh this is so sad, i never knew her personally but i remember talking with her on those days at the TC.....this is really sad, and on the eve of the season finale too...oh like that matters now, well natalie, rest in peace my dear, and may your parents get what they deserve. :(

OMG! :( *gasps* this is horrible! Natalie, I never knew you very well but I knew you were a great person. May you rest in peace and may your parents be punished for what they did to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back