Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, that's so sad. I hope her parents have to pay for what they did to her. I didn't know her that well, but I did take notice of her posts and will always remember her saying that she looked like Natalie Portman and that she was gonna be a singer. She was so nice, too. Those are just a few things I recall from her.

I'll miss her, but may you rest in peace, Natalie.

Natalie! oh no! Not Natalie!! She was so sweet! I loved her!! I can't believe all this! Her terrible parents!!! OMG!! May she rest in peace. At least shes off of this cruel world. No one can hurt her now. God must have been missing an angel...

Oh, Natalie!! I'm in tears... she was one of the sweetest people who ever lived. Natalie, you were such a wonderful person, and loved by so many. I thank God for the time we had with you, and while your death breaks my heart, you are now with your beloved Jesus, surrounded by angels. We love you forever!

That is extremely sad news. I never knew her, but I can see how she touched a lot of you on this board. May she rest in peace. At least now heaven has a new angel.

Vicky

She was an angel on earth to anyone that knew her, but like I said about Ally, I feel more sorry for the people who didn't get a chance to know her...

look everybody, i heard this whole thing from a guy at Nat's site who both she and I trusted. she came back and proved his story false. that's right it's not true. i'm honest that it's not my fault. if you don't beleive me, you can read about it here. I'm truely sorry, and I'm gonna go for a while...

yeah. I'm glad to say that it's not true. But I'm not glad to say that someone would play a joke that sick. I'm sorry guys and I understand how you can be mad, but please read the link before you hate me, which you probably do already...

:blink: That was a BAD joke ... men, how could he do that? :blink:

and he thought it was funny ... thats insane ... I hope he gets banned! :blink:

I read the link Aliasgirl47 and I'm not mad at you. I don't blame you for doing that. That is another sick joke.

Aliasgirl47 said:
look everybody, i heard this whole thing from a guy at Nat's site who both she and I trusted. she came back and proved his story false. that's right it's not true. i'm honest that it's not my fault. if you don't beleive me, you can read about it here. I'm truely sorry, and I'm gonna go for a while...
don't go please! it wasn't your fault! i can't believe someone would do that!

This is the sickest thing i have ever heard why would someone do that? There are some very sick people in the world. That is nothing ot kid about. I don't blame you aliasgirl47. But whoever made this up is a big loser to even think that is funny. How is a comma and death funny. I am very mad even though i don't know this girl. She does not deserve this and whoever said that should be ashamed at themselves! :angry: :angry:

:eek: :eek: :confused: :eek: I am so incredibly sorry everyone! And Mandi it's not your fault!! I was in the hospital but I did'nt die! I'm so shooked and, it just breaks my heart that, that member would do something like that to me. It's just not at all like him.... Belive me I would know...

I really... just don't know what to say... :confused: Other then I'm, so very sorry! :( Well, I guess I'll be going now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back