Bad news !!

poor jen :( she'll soon start elektra by may so, her sked must be very tight by the time happy endings shoot starts.. that's still sad, tho..like 13-going-on-30, happy endings is a comedy film..am i right? :thinking:

according to www.imdb.com 'Happy Endings' is: "An ensemble cast telling 10 stories with intertwining characters. One story is about a father and son who are dating the same woman . Another features a woman who long ago gave her baby up for adoption but is now being blackmailed by a documentary filmmaker who claims to know the now-grown child's whereabouts."

i believe that jennifer was supposed to be playing the the woman dating the father and son, but i'm not positive. it woulda been good, a very different role for her. -_-

she was suppose to replace Gwenth Paltrow because she took sometime off after her father's death, (and now that she's pregnant and everything...) but I guess not ;)
--mandy :angelic:

This was the role where she was going to have to smoke cigarettes and appear topless. I'm not that disappointed she won't be doing it...(And I have a feeling she's probably not either..) It's the kind of thing that sounds risky and fun when you sign on for it, but then you start to regret it as it gets closer. She was paranoid about her parents seeing her in the lingerie in "Phase One," I can't imagine what she would do if they were going to see her topless.:lol:

Plus, she probably just doesn't have time with Alias ending in April and Elektra starting May 1.

that sucks i was gonna go see it when it came out....i hate maggie gyllanhall(sp)?
she's really ugly too. no father and son would wanna date her lol they're probably just as bummed as we are though lol jennifer garner being replaced with scronny old maggie gyllenhall(sp)? lol sucks hard

iheartalias said:
according to www.imdb.com 'Happy Endings' is: "An ensemble cast telling 10 stories with intertwining characters. One story is about a father and son who are dating the same woman . Another features a woman who long ago gave her baby up for adoption but is now being blackmailed by a documentary filmmaker who claims to know the now-grown child's whereabouts."

i believe that jennifer was supposed to be playing the the woman dating the father and son, but i'm not positive. it woulda been good, a very different role for her. -_-
a bit like love actually????

Back