Bad spellers Of the world UNTIE!

I can't spell very well....I always have to delete and type it over because (I just had to retype that 3 times) I can't stand having typos for other people to read. :lol:

sounds like a good strategy...I dunno it just annoys me too much. I think at the end of my posts I'll put a number to say how many times I had to correct myself LMAO!!!

lol i always spell words that have "e" and "i" next to each other wrong! Like "weird". I can never remember which one comes first! :rolleyes:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
sounds like a good strategy...I dunno it just annoys me too much. I think at the end of my posts I'll put a number to say how many times I had to correct myself LMAO!!!

oh thasts a great i dea! im gonna do that too!

AliasHombre said:
i never mispell when i talk. lol

I am so smart, I am so smart.  S-m-r-t, *cough*, i mean S-m-a-r-t!
HAHA my friend always sings that song, but she's actually smart, unlike me! :lol:

I've never heard that song....LMAO! Well...that's just typical me! LOL! How could you misspell when you talk anyway? :blink:

GRR!!! It was already up to 5 by the LOL :lol: but it's 11 there...

Oh good. :redhair: Is this suppsed to look like Sydni, cause it looks like her when she had red hair. And is that how you spell Sydni?

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I've never heard that song....LMAO! Well...that's just typical me! LOL! How could you misspell when you talk anyway? :blink:
Hmm...good question! Maybe if you spell something outloud.... :ermm:

Alias_twin5 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I've never heard that song....LMAO! Well...that's just typical me! LOL!  How could you misspell when you talk anyway? :blink:
Hmm...good question! Maybe if you spell something outloud.... :ermm:
hmm....why would you be trying to spell something outloud anyway? Nevermind..LMAO!

Back