Bad spellers Of the world UNTIE!

sometimes I'm too lazy to correct them, but most of the time I do...On MSN or AIM I'm usually too lazy to correct em...and no one can understand what I say lol

yup same here...I dont know what I'd do without the backspace key...I'd probably learn how to type correctly lol...I'm so glad we've upgraded from typewriters!...They're so permanent...how scary lol

SydB_JenG said:
yup same here...I dont know what I'd do without the backspace key...I'd probably learn how to type correctly lol...I'm so glad we've upgraded from typewriters!...They're so permanent...how scary lol
:lol: Yea thats how I feel too! I would type so slow because I would be scared of making a mistake. I love my backspace key... :love: LMAO!

and the inventor of dictionaries! By the way, what's the difference between a dictionary and an enyclpedia? :blink: (ooh that doesnt look right...spellcheck!!) I feel stupid asking, but this has been bothering me...

Sounds like the world of dyslexics (and I have no idea how to spell that)....I could be a member of that

b/c we need to get ressed and dready to go!

uhh a dictionary has definitions of a word...

an encyclopedia has a whole bunch of information on different topics...basically an excyclopedia is a lot bigger and with a lot more worthless info

Back