Badmitton

I've never played it in a formal setting or anything...but I love to play it in the backyard or in PE. It's so much fun!

Splits_chica47 and I won the 8th grade PE badmitton tournament...lol...we felt honored...they didn't give us a trophy though :eek: I wanted one hehe.

Anyways...anyone who likes to play or doesn't know what it is and wants to know...Come here!

WOW! You belong to a country club! well hoity toity ;) Thats neato!! I wish I had a place where I could play like that...but alas...i live in Idaho ^_^

hey, i won the PE tournament in my class too! thats about all my experience with this sport...it was funny, because in all of the PE classes, the soccer players won...it was just weird

i played bad mitten in gym and my team did really bad in the tournament. I can't play bad mitton. I brought up my grade in jacks to average out the bad mitton score. We finished first in jacks instead.

I love playing badminton! I'm not very good at it though (didn't get in the team :( ) But it's lotsa fun! We use to play in our backyard but I dog always used to get the shuttlecocks when they fell to the groung. He minced about 12 of them. :P

we had a badmitton set in our backyard when i was really little, but i was so small i could never hit the shuttlecock over the net, so i would end up just taking them when my family was playing and i would run into the front yard and hide them in a tree
🐸

it's confusing at first but you'll get the hang of it but i like playing just for fun better, this way you don't have people yelling at you for hitting the birdy in their head,lol

My school does. We only have 1 team. It's from Grade 6 to Grade 8. I'm in grade 6. Our whole badminton team was made out of grade 6's this year.

Back