Action Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002)

Title: Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller

Director: Wych Kaosayananda

Cast: Antonio Banderas, Lucy Liu, Gregg Henry, Ray Park, Talisa Soto, Miguel Sandoval, Terry Chen, Roger Cross, Sandrine Holt, Steve Bacic, Aidan Drummond, Eric Breker, Tony Alcantar, David Parker, Josephine Jacob, David Palffy, David Allan Pearson, John McConnach, Norm Sherry, Brian Drummond, Ashley Kobayashi, Lenora Wong, Joel Kramer, John DeSantis, Charles Andre, Mike Dopud, Scott Leva, Jim Filippone

Release: 2002-09-20

Runtime: 91

Plot: Jonathan Ecks, an FBI agent, realizes that he must join with his lifelong enemy, Agent Sever, a rogue DIA agent with whom he is in mortal combat, in order to defeat a common enemy. That enemy has developed a "micro-device" that can be injected into victims in order to kill them at will.
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002)

I havent seen it. The previews looked okay, but it got bad reviews. I still wanna watch it though because the DVD commercial look very interesting.

yeah it is a pretty good movie, I bet you would like it so I recomend that you watch it dispite the reviews, I never listen to reviews, if it looks good I go watch it

I so want to see but then my friends saw it first and said that id sucked. Now they won't even watch again. Screw 'em, I still wanna see the movie.

Krazed :ninja: