Comedy Balls of Fury (2007)

Title: Balls of Fury

Tagline: A huge comedy with tiny balls.

Genre: Comedy, Crime

Director: Ben Garant

Cast: Dan Fogler, Christopher Walken, George Lopez, Maggie Q, James Hong, Brett DelBuono, Aisha Tyler, Terry Crews, Robert Patrick, Diedrich Bader, Thomas Lennon, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Jason Scott Lee, Toby Huss, David Koechner, Patton Oswalt, Masi Oka, Irina Voronina, Darryl Chan, Brandon Molale, David Kim

Release: 2007-08-29

Runtime: 90

Plot: Randy Daytona was a child ping pong prodigy who lost his chance at Olympic gold when his father is murdered by the mysterious Feng over a gambling debt. 15yrs later he's down on his luck and scraping a living doing seedy back room shows in Vegas; when the FBI turn up and ask for his help to take down Feng... who just happens to love Ping Pong.
Balls of Fury (2007)

Balls Of Fury

I really liked this movie for being a fun and silly takeoff on those low-budget 'Martial Arts Battle-to-the-death tournament' movies like 'Bloodsport' starring Van Damme, and the knock-offs that Don 'The Dragon' Wilson & Sasha Mitchell typically do. Instead of a martial arts tournament, this movie is about table tennis.

I enjoyed seeing famous character actor James Hong as the strict & cranky master, and the over-the-top performance of Christopher Walken as the evil Feng.

Balls of Fury is made by the people behind Reno 911 (I've never seen Reno 911, so I don't know how it compares to it).