Baltimore Non-Sports Card Convention Update: Towson Place Hotel & Suites, March 21st

BALTIMORE NON-SPORTS CARD CONVENTION UPDATE:

Towson Place Hotel & Suites (Formerly the Holiday Inn Baltimore-Towson), 1100 Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, Maryland

MARCH 21, 2010, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Free parking! Free promos from the card manufacturers! Free convention exclusive Great Defender promo card courtesy Custom-TradingCards.com by Creative Instinct!

Free sample copy of The Wrapper magazine!

SPECIAL GUESTS APPEARING INCLUDE:

Jeff Zapata, Mark Pingitore, Jim Kyle, Ted Dastick Jr., Sir Shadow, Joseph Havlock, Rhonda Havlock, Martin Grams, Steven Miller, Terry Salomonson, and the U.S.S. William Penn!

MANUFACTURERS / PUBLISHERS APPEARING INCLUDE:
Non-Sport Update, Geppi's Entertainment Museum, Rittenhouse Archives, Ltd., and TheTradingCardMuseum.com

Admission: $5 (Children under 12 admitted free)

For more information, visit www.usatheatres.com/conventions.html

Re: Baltimore Non-Sports Card Convention Update: Towson Place Hotel & Suites, March 2

I was actually looking for some pictures and coverage from someone who attended this year. Any help?

I was supposed to go but my work schedule did not allow me to.

Mostly I wanted to see Steven Miller who I've heard is amazing.

"Steven Miller - Steven Miller is a professional artist who has caused quite a splash in the non-sport trading card industry. Since his first published piece hit the George Perez Newsletter, his work has graced the cover of Non-Sport Update, followed by original sketch cards for Rittenhouse Archives' Art and Images of Xena: Warrior Princess, Art and Images of Star Trek The Original Series, X-Men 3: The Last Stand, and The Complete Avengers. Miller's work can also be seen on Artbox's Frankenstein release and Topps Lord of the Rings Masterpieces series. These high profile trading card series have landed Miller's work on the desks at companies like Universal Studios, Paramount, 20th Century Fox, Marvel, Turner Entertainment and Warner Bros."

Thanks

Back