Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oboe

• String

• Other

• Total voters
I played flute in the middle school band, then I decided to quit when I got to high school. The conductor was strict and we had alot of practices and I didn't really enjoy it anymore.

Ohh i play flute too since year 7 which is 3 years going on 4 and i played piano since i was 9, i play violin but just for laughs and fun, grade 4 i think,... ummm.... yeah i'm a bit of a band geek... but a cool band geek.. woohoo!!!!

Flute... although I should probably turn up to more rehearsals... and maybe practice more than the zero amount of time I do now... and actually listen to the few rehearsals I do go to :rolleyes:

I'm motivated... can you tell? :lol:

Was in the drumline during high school. Marched quads, cymbals and was in the pit; played everything during concert season. Still have a drum kit and a djembe and I play whenever I get the chance.

Yeah. My band has so much freakin drama in it. We cant go a day without someone hating someone else.

You go to Spring Ford? J/K Anyway that is the reason I quit. I thought maybe if i got out of marching band everything would be great but no it wasn't it only got worst...and of course our band director wasn't understanding at all. At the end of the year during auditions he told me i can't run from my problems i need to deal with them. Than he continued on saying some crappy stuff and than went back to me avoiding everything dealing with band. This is what I can do...
1. Stay in my room and never come out
2. Deal with the problem
3. Or avoid everything and end up going crazy

What teacher says that to a student...so that is why i quit!

Mel

Back