Band/ Musical Artist of the Decade

So everyone we are nearing the end of the decade. One full of tragedy and triumph in war and one that has given our generation an identity in society. But with that identity comes that one aspect that nearly every generation prior to ours has had themselves...I am of coarse speaking of music. Be 90s grunge (Nirvana) or 70s hair metal (Twisted Sister) what Band/Musical Artist has defined this decade. Keep in mind this is the music of our generation so choose wisely.

List the Band/Musical Artist and embed a youtube link to the best song.

Also this is the Point/Counter-point format so defend your position on this..........I mean in what debate did someone say what they thought and didn't even bother to argue with someone who disagreed........In short if you don't back up your own position your a BITCH!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My choice is Jack White who is most famous for being in the band The White Stripes and The Raconteurs. His musical genius has been with us since the early 2000's and he has been releasing a steady stream of great music.....did i mention his music videos are phucking awesome
<

Avenged, Ima let you finish... but I just wanna say Daft Punk had one of the best music videos of all time!

AND HERE'S PROOF:

Daft Punk Revolutionized House music with their unique sound an on the fly mixes of original tracks!

I know that, but I'd rather have what they offer now, which is amazing, over getting half-assed and rushed songs that are felgercarb...

Quality over quantity my friend!

But even with that in mind Jack White has created many more songs with a much higher quality, for example:

Seven Nation Army

Icky Thumb

We are gonna be friends

Back