Barky's back!

thats right...im back and intend to resume my bodyguarding duties...but let me tell ya'll about my trip.

Ok, we started out flying into honolulu sunday night, where we stayed right on waikiki beach at the Ohana towers. the next morning, we had to catch a taxi to where the cruise ship was. WHAT A SHIP. it had everything, night club, like 20 restaurants, theatre, library, a million bars, huge pool, etc. it was very exciting. Basically i just hung out with my brother the whole time. We met a BUNCH of girls, but alot of them turned out to be druggies and smokers, not for me...i did find one girl though, she took my breath away. Shes from memphis, so naturally she has a gorgeous accent. her friend too. The first night we hung out, we went dancing then to the midnight buffet. We had the best talk. Ive only ever felt the same way about a girl once before. for the rest of the cruise we were virtually inseperatable(sp?). enough about the girls though. our first shore excursion was on Hilo, the big island. we went snorkeling in an awesome little reef. I even got to see a Sea Turtle! it was awesome. then we sailed down to Kiribadi, a little island pretty far south of hawaii, only 3 degrees above the equator. it was interesting to see all of the natives. our next excursion we were in kuaui, where we took a helicopter tour over the island. it was breath taking. Our next stop was Maui, where we took in some sun and attended a luau. Oh...My....god, the luau was amazing. the food was the best ive ever had, and the hula girls were downright GORGEOUS. after the cruise was over, i stayed 4 extra days in Oahu where my cousin lives. We did ALOT on Oahu. went surfing on the north shore, spent countless time on Waikiki, snorkeled in Hanauma Bay, visited Pearl Harbor, and countless other stuff. but, the trip had come to an end before i knew it. It was refreshing coming back to the cooler air of oregon though.

i did find one girl though, she took my breath away. Shes from memphis, so naturally she has a gorgeous accent. her friend too. The first night we hung out, we went dancing then to the midnight buffet. We had the best talk. Ive only ever felt the same way about a girl once before. for the rest of the cruise we were virtually inseperatable(sp?).

WHOA! while i am happy to have our barky back safe and sound, i am not so happy to hear about this "new girl." what happened to the girl you were starting to see back at home?! what happened to that little american pie love-fest?? please don't tell me you've stopped seeing her because of "new girl." if you have, i will be very very ashamed in our bodyguard. in fact, your job depends on your answer.

but if you haven't stopped seeing the girl back home, i still have to wonder about your "virtual inseparability" from "new girl." what's up with that?! please tell me you listened to mine and rach's advice and brought her back a gift.

although, if you're having problems with the girl back home, then i understand. but you didn't seem to be when you left...

just...say it ain't so, barky.

oh yeah, glad you had fun. ^_^

YOWZAH... sounds like you had fun.

I love cruises! I only went on one before but it was great!

Hawaii... another place I have yet to go. :sigh:

Glad you're back!

crazy spinster said:
i did find one girl though, she took my breath away. Shes from memphis, so naturally she has a gorgeous accent. her friend too. The first night we hung out, we went dancing then to the midnight buffet. We had the best talk. Ive only ever felt the same way about a girl once before. for the rest of the cruise we were virtually inseperatable(sp?).

WHOA! while i am happy to have our barky back safe and sound, i am not so happy to hear about this "new girl." what happened to the girl you were starting to see back at home?! what happened to that little american pie love-fest?? please don't tell me you've stopped seeing her because of "new girl." if you have, i will be very very ashamed in our bodyguard. in fact, your job depends on your answer.

but if you haven't stopped seeing the girl back home, i still have to wonder about your "virtual inseparability" from "new girl." what's up with that?! please tell me you listened to mine and rach's advice and brought her back a gift.

although, if you're having problems with the girl back home, then i understand. but you didn't seem to be when you left...

just...say it ain't so, barky.

oh yeah, glad you had fun. ^_^
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking Cher! Nic, what are you talking about?! A new girl?... I almost have to scoff. Where's the other girl? Seemed to me you were having the best time with her before you left!

You're Barky, and as such we would expect only the best from you, and seeing as how we are gals, we are very much intune to the feelings of all of our fellow sex. Our bodyguard/mascot should represent us... and if the way your hiatus sounds is the way it really was... :confused:

well, I don't want to presume anything. Just like Cherry said...

say it ain't so!

oh...and I'll go haywire on your arse if I find out you didn't bring American Pie girl back a present. You've been forewarned.

Anywho, sounds like you had a great time! :lol:

Rach

I must admit, it has raised questions within myself about how strong my relationship is with mallory...either i just had a bad case of seperation, or it isnt as strong as i might have thought... :thinking: nonetheless, i will continue to see mallory...after all this girl from the cruise lives about 2500 miles away

wildwildrae said:
oh...and I'll go haywire on your arse if I find out you didn't bring American Pie girl back a present. You've been forewarned.

Anywho, sounds like you had a great time! :lol:

Rach
i didnt forget!!!! :D chocolate covered macadamian nuts and kakui nut lei(sp?) :D

us stylish spinsters need some protection from the Michael Jacksons of the world who might take it into their head to dangle us from balconies, etc. nic here is the chosen one. ^_^

AgentNicBristow said:
I must admit, it has raised questions within myself about how strong my relationship is with mallory...either i just had a bad case of seperation, or it isnt as strong as i might have thought... :thinking: nonetheless, i will continue to see mallory...after all this girl from the cruise lives about 2500 miles away
no no no... this is wrong too. you can't be going out with mallory just because the other girl lives 2500 miles away and is near impossible to date. you have to be going out with mallory because you adore her. and only her.

hmm... we will have to see about you, nic. -_-

but at least you brought her back gifts! i'm glad to see you listened to me and rach. ;) although, you didn't bring back the PERFECT gift that rach suggested, i still approve of what you brought back. :D

Welcome back. Seems like you had loads of fun. Why is Mallory the American Pie Girl? tsk, tsk, tsk...i think we have to move that other girl to like the moon...or pluto...keep her far far away!

crazy spinster said:
AgentNicBristow said:
no no no... this is wrong too. you can't be going out with mallory just because the other girl lives 2500 miles away and is near impossible to date. you have to be going out with mallory because you adore her. and only her.

hmm... we will have to see about you, nic. -_-

but at least you brought her back gifts! i'm glad to see you listened to me and rach. ;) although, you didn't bring back the PERFECT gift that rach suggested, i still approve of what you brought back. :D
i do adore mallory...enough to know i should hang onto her

Back