Barnes & Noble or Borders?

Barnes & Noble or Borders?

• Barnes and Noble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bean bag chairs r the best! mine sucks though. it pretty n lime green but they but to many beans in it dumb banana republic...hrm...my aunt shouhd have gotten em 4 target those r so much better...n i coudl have gotten like 3 of em! starbucks...evilness...do u noe how many calories are in a chocolate brownie frappachino?!?!? and those caramel brownies and the expresso brownies. evil book stores! bean bag chairs and starbucks...my weakness!

Yep, Canadian, eh? Timmy Hortons rules all coffee places. It is King of the Coffees. But this is really :eek:fftopic:

AliasHombre said:
There is a starbucks on almost every dang street on America. :lol:
How true, how true... however, Maine in so inconsequential (?) that we don't have starbucks!! (Except in the "big cities," and I live in the 3rd largest city...) Hee hee.

It was really funny, but there's a bookstore here called Mr. Paperback, and they were always advertising how they are so much better than Borders or B & N because "it's a store based in Maine and we don't need any fancy lattes for you to enjoy a book..." blah blah blah. Anyway... they remodeled one of their larger stores and made a cafe!! Haw haw haw!! :rotflmao:

lol, fancy lattes are good when reading. Or cappucinos, mmmm, French Vanilla with a chocolate dip donut. *drool*

It will always and forever be Barnes and Noble! I love the one here, it's so big...and since I love book stores, it's wonderful to stay and get lost in forever. *sigh* It's so welcoming!

BN. Only because they get the Fearless books in sooner. :lol: And also... they've got these comfy chairs that are just... :sigh:

Borders, I must say, I go to more just because they have a cafe and I usually stay for 5+ hours and start to get hungry. :lol: Borders also has music and movies and if I'm bored I go listen to Evanescence sitting on the floor :lol:

It was tough, but whenever Fearless comes in... :lol:

Back