Barnes & Noble or Borders?

Barnes & Noble or Borders?

• Barnes and Noble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Barnes and Noble! The one near me is 2 floors i think, and its pretty big. It's so home-y with couches all over the place, and they have a lil cafe in there too.

nance said:
BN. Only because they get the Fearless books in sooner. :lol: And also... they've got these comfy chairs that are just... :sigh:

Borders, I must say, I go to more just because they have a cafe and I usually stay for 5+ hours and start to get hungry. :lol: Borders also has music and movies and if I'm bored I go listen to Evanescence sitting on the floor :lol:

It was tough, but whenever Fearless comes in... :lol:
I don't know why I dislike Border's....our B&N has a cafe...so I have the best time with coffee and a book! It's my kind of utopia!

btvaughn said:
nance said:
BN. Only because they get the Fearless books in sooner. :lol: And also... they've got these comfy chairs that are just... :sigh:

Borders, I must say, I go to more just because they have a cafe and I usually stay for 5+ hours and start to get hungry. :lol: Borders also has music and movies and if I'm bored I go listen to Evanescence sitting on the floor :lol:

I don't know why I dislike Border's....our B&N has a cafe...so I have the best time with coffee and a book! It's my kind of utopia!
your BN has a cafe? :thud: EEEEEEEEEEE why doesn't mine?!?! :lol:

borders has too many people ^_^

nance said:
btvaughn said:
nance said:

so does mine! :D its part of the reason i like it so much!

nance said:
btvaughn said:
nance said:

That's why I love it so much...;) It has such a rustic atmosphere inside...kind of dark, but those comfy chairs, sooo many books, and home to me..:smiley:

Back