Basketball

I LOVE TO PLAY BASKETBALL! omg, its one of my favorite sports. even though i play a rebounder even though i SHOULD be a point guard (they thought i could keep people from getting the ball weeeellllll i'm kinda a stick figure, and other people just ran over me so i had lots of bruises. my free throws DO need a LITTLE help. but i like playing the sport though.

I'm a basketball player!! I was up until this year when you couldnt do basketball and club volleyball at the same time...so i gave up basketball...I still do any basketball I can however...like tournaments down in Seattle and stuff...Gosh I just love sports!! hehe!

I'm a girl and I'm a basketball addict!!! I love playing and watching this sport... I love watching NBA... I love SACRAMENTO KINGS!!!!!! BIBBY IS MY KING!!!!!!! :smiley:

I like watching NBA but WNBA seems so boring to me, I only like watching guys play or playing myself. I hope I'm not alone in this!

I have been on my school team since 6th grade!!!!!
i play all the time i watch it on tv I LOVE BASKETBALL
i ranked 2nd best in my school for free throws!!!!

has anyone else played on their school team?????

i played basketball for middle school for three years and now that its HS i have to choose basketball or soccer and soccer is definaltey is my fist choice im gunna miss bball . . i may just start a league outside of school thats if i have the time
~Kay~

i used to play...i was point guard in fifth grade, but it conflicted with soccer, and i chose soccer, but i do watch it sometimes...go spurs! tim duncan is the best

BristowBabe782 said:
i absoutley LOVE basketball...i played it for three years but now i have to stop because of drill team

XOXO~MOLLY
aww molly im gunna miss b-ball practices with you those were so fun haha but not when we got in trouble for talking too much hehe :D
~Kay~

Basketball is my favorite sport! :smiley: I play it when I can! I don't watch any pro sports at all so don't expect me to know a lot about the NBA.

MyCuriousLife, my uncles love the Sacremento Kings! Do you live in the Bay Area?

Hey, my friend, Sue Anne, lives in Santa Clara just like me (not a lot ppl who go to my school live in Santa Clara b/c it's private. There are ppl even coming from San Francisco!) and her neighbors apparently love basketball. The girl looked like she liked the Kings b/c she was wearin' a jersey.

I wish my school had a basketball team.....

I love basketball, I've played since I was four or five-ish. I've done school teams, competition teams, rec teams, and "leagues" since then. What positions does everyone here play?

Nad said:
Any one else been on the school team?
I play on the school team...I can't play club b-ball though :( We were undefeated last year :smiley: I usually play point guard...but I had a major growth spurt this year and I was made post lol...he said I was too tall to be a point guard

I think I've played basketball since I was about 4 or 5ish as well...my dad was always the coach hehe

Back