Basketball

SecretAgentMan said:
is anybody watching the current tournament of the Americas? U.S. is on a roll!

Hey Caro, Argentina lost to the U.S. :smiley:
of course i've been watching i!!!

and we will get u next time. we'll meet again on sunday ( i thhink it is ) and we'll win the championship!!!!! :P

Caro said:
SecretAgentMan said:
is anybody watching the current tournament of the Americas?  U.S. is on a roll! 

Hey Caro, Argentina lost to the U.S.  :smiley:

and we will get u next time. we'll meet again on sunday ( i thhink it is ) and we'll win the championship!!!!! :P
lol we'll see who gets bragging rights :P

SecretAgentMan said:
Caro said:
SecretAgentMan said:
is anybody watching the current tournament of the Americas?  U.S. is on a roll! 

Hey Caro, Argentina lost to the U.S.  :smiley:

lol we'll see who gets bragging rights :P
HEY!!!! the game stars in like 40'!!!!!!!!! we'll both be watching it, I'm sure!!!! Up for some ass kicking? ;)

I'm not a huge basketball fan, but that's probably going to change now that I'm going to Marquette (who, of course, made final 4 last year :D ).

Caro said:
SecretAgentMan said:
well Argentina lost badly!  The games dont seem to be televised in the U.S.  :(
there's still a next time for revenge. ;)

why aren't they televised?
I'm not sure. I couldnt find them in the tv listings. The olympics will be televised for sure.

Yep the Olympics are on, but for some strange reason they neglect to show much more in my opinion. I have local so I don't get that many games, which is fine, cause I don't like TV and I'd rather play than watch, but I'm interested in the tournament, will you keep me updated Caro?

i luv basketball and play for my school even tho we SUCK! nobody knows what to do cause they either were on B team last year or have no experience. Its so frustrating! On last Friday we lost by fifty points and today we lost by thirty!! :angry:

But on a lighter note- it seems that the Timberwolves are doing excellent so thats a plus for once..... :D

Em

Played today; and I don't know what happened but our team of 15 only had 5 show; I was one of two starters and the rest were B team and we had to play the whole freaking game, it was absolutely ridiculous. They were a high ranking team and we held them the WHOLE game which was amazing, final score 17-20; I'm so proud of the girls that came but as captain, there will be some serious butt kicking for those who didn't show. :banghead:

CARO!!!!! Yes I have been playing! It feels so good to get back on the court :sigh: I've missed it. HOW ARE YOU THOUGH!!! We'll have to communicate through this thread since we aren't on at the same time any more for some strange reason....I've missed you though!!!

Back