Basketball

Awww I've missed you too!! *hug* i've been ok, it's good to be home (i went to the beach with my parents) so I'm glad I'm back. Well, sschool starts in march, so i don't have much time left until crazynesss begins again. :lol: So how's school been for you?

My coach plays me at center sometimes which makes little sense to me because even though I'm a solid rebounder, I'm too short to be center. I'm a lot better at small or power forward.

I'm so mad! I was playing in a big important game yesturday, and I was only a break away, and this player on the other team was behind me, and when I went up for a layup, she slapped me really hard on the back! The ref fouled me for charging, but she was behind me, and you could hear her slap me from across the gym! It echoed! I was like "charging?!? She just slapped me on the back!" and he was like "oh, I didn't hear or see anything" and I was like "then you must be deaf and blind!" and he was like "if I didn't see it or hear it, it didn't happen" and then I lifted up my shirt and showed him the handmark on my back and he was like "oh, whatever..."

Agh! I hate stupid refs! It was like a game of ghetto basketball! They were fouling left and right, and the refs wouln't call it! I swear to god, the other team could come up and punch you in the face and they wouldn't call it! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Back