Batman Begins / 6/05

Really looking forward to this one. New Bruce Wayne and new suit. Comes out summer 05. This looks like the best one so far. A stellar cast and one of the best writer director duos for a comic book adaption.

Batman- Christian Bale
Alfred- Michael Caine
Raz Al'goul (Bad Guy)- Rumored to be John Malkovich
Love Interest- Katie Holmes
Commissioner Gordon- Rumored to be Dennis Quaid
Writer- David Goyer
Director- Chris Nolan

As far as the title goes ive been hearing its either Batman Intimidation or Intimidation Game. Also there has been an addition to the cast. Cilian Murphy will play an unknown villain. He was in 28 Days Later. Ive also heard that Scarecrow might be in this movie.

He was in American Psycho. He was well the Psycho who also happened to be American. :P
Yeah i was thinking another Batman would be even lamer than Clooney's outing as Bruce Wayne. However this movie is going all the way back to the beginning. They are saying none of the movies ever happened. This is in some sense a prequel, but in my opinion they are trying to create a new franchise so it isnt fair to call it "Batman 5". Its a new start.

Still no word on who's going to play the baddies of the movie. DeNiro and Quaid are the names going around.

The suit is being called a "revolutionary prototype spandex body armour". Hey as long as it looks cool.

Shooting should begin soon. I cant wait for the production photos and trailer. :D

I have the script for the Batman movie they were going to pitch with The Scarecrow ws the man bad guy

Also its spelled Rah Al'goul

this movie has alot of potential, I dont think anyone else here Reads Batman, I do and so does my mate, there been some friggen awesome batman storylines over the last year or so, too bad they'll screw it up and more people will look down at comic book fans....

I was so excited when I heard they picked Christian Bale as the new Batman. I've followed his work for years now. He's just amazing. I fully have faith in him to bring back the franchise... especially with that writer/director team.

There some news ont he Batmobile and the suit.
The suit is going to have shorter ears this time around.
The batmobile is going to be a little wider and not so long. It will have a rocket in the back and the tire scheme is going to be the same as before.
I hope the keep the original batman score the one from Tim Burton's first batman. I really like that.

Shorter ears? man they should make them longer and thinner like in the comic, they ALWAYS have these chunky fat things that look terrible

MORE INFO

The Batmobile will have 6 tires and 2 V10 engines

Back