Batman Begins / 6/05

The didn't really attract me to the movie, even though Batman is one of my favorite superheros, because the past Batman movies have really sucked hard core. But a bunch of people I know have seen it and said it was fantastic...awesome, etc. So I'm leaving to see it in an hr. Now I'm excited that everyone said it was good.

fivetoesonefoot said:
cillian=greatness and he's major hot so yea, his eyes like totally stood out and...mmmmm...
[post="1384225"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
🤤 OH yeah baby... I can't wait to see this (maybe tonight? I hope!)...

I saw this on Sunday w/ my family for father's day. I thought it was awesome, definitely the best Batman movie ever. Of course I've been a Christian Bale fan since I was like 8 b/c of Newsies and Little Women, but I really think he outdid himself with this one. And Katie Holmes wasn't annoying, which surprised me. Loved Michael Caine and Liam Neeson too!

Finally seeing it this afternoon after work :D

I've heard such amazing things about it...minus Katie Holmes though, I heard she was awful. And my mom told me that they resigned the entire cast except her for the sequal because the fans were not impressed with her role.

I have never watched any of the other Batman movies but I went to see this one because of Christain Bale (great actor!), I thought it was a great movie, but did anyone see any of the similarities between this plot and the Alias Finale - you know poisoning the water system and making the people go crazy. I'm not pointing any fingers, but I found it very interesting.

I loved this movie ... (y) (y)

I loved Christian Bale ... he is the perfect Bat-Man ... :blush:

I have seen all of the other Bat-Man movies, but definitely this one had so much for it ... I guess maybe the back-story on Mr. Bruce Wayne is what makes it here ... but this is definitely for me the best of the series ... (y) (y)

About the Alias Finale and this movie story-line ... yeah ... its quite the same story-line ... but different heroes ;)

can I just add that I love Dr. Drake :love:

Can't wait for the sequel ... :woot:

Batman Begins is now on the top of the list of Marvel Comic Books gone movies, not gone bad. It does not join such films as The Hulk and The Punisher to be one of the worst movies made. It ranks above the X-Men series and Spiderman series to have actually strove to remain true to the comic book. It is dark, but the sequences are amazing, characterization occurs, and amazing acting serve to make this, in my opinion the best comic movie yet.

i loved Cillian Murphy. he was creepy, but cool at the same time. and Liam Neeson was phenominal! and Michael Caine stole the movie even with his minor part :smiley:.

Apart from Katie Holmes - I loved the movie. Christian Bale was a great Batman. Cillian and Liam were awesome too. ^_^

Back