Superheroes Batman: The Dark Knight

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Amazing incredible awesome news for the fans of Batman Begins!

It is confirmed that the movie will have a sequel, titled Batman: Nemesis, featuring The Joker. The original cast will return (Bale, Oldman, Caine, and Freeman), except for Katie Holmes.

More information...

Robin may also be featured (yay!): More info

In the running for The Joker right now: Lachy Hulme, Crispin Glover, Paul Bettany, Sean Penn, and Tim Roth (More info)

More info in general (running tabs of rumors, etc.)

~~~~~~~~~~

Can I just say: YAY!!!!!! :woot: I am so excited I could scream. I love this cast and I can't wait to see The Joker... I hope it turns out to be Roth or Bettany, but we'll see... Glover's quite good, as well. And I can't wait to see Robin!!! I hope they use the little boy from the first one in flashbacks... :) He was TEH PERFECT Robin. :D

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Well considering Rachel doesn't exist in the actual comic, I don't think, I would agree. Although I didn't hate her acting in this one, which is amazing.

ConcreteGirl

Cadet
I didn't care for Katie's character, she seemed a bit too self-righteous and rather one demensional - while Bruce Wayne is anything but one demensional. I think Paul Bettany would do a great job as the joker. I have been impressed with him in everything I have seen. Great actor. Although I think that Crispen Glover could also do a good job, he sure would do a good job with adding creepiness to the character.

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
ConcreteGirl said:
I think Paul Bettany would do a great job as the joker.  I have been impressed with him in everything I have seen.  Great actor.
[post="1409349"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just last night I saw him in Dogville, and it was the most impressed I've ever been by him. He was... AMAZING. Like, he was the character -- moreso than I've seen anyone be in general in the movies lately.

:) Just thought I'd share... Sorry for the :offtopic: ness.

Gendo

Cadet
Batman begins was one of the best batman movies ever made
with the level of general s***-ness of the last 2 it was a welcome change.... and no Bat Nipples.....

Gendo

Cadet
I dont think they can, logically Batman is in his early days and doesnt make Robin his ward until much later on, if they wanted to keep it in order they'd have to leave old dicky boy out. otherwise you'd mess up the timeline and void the whole idea of 'beginning'

this is awsome news Les thanks for postin. i think that crispin glover would make an awsome joker, b/c he is tres creepy. and keeping bale...best idea EVER. YAY

Gendo

Cadet
Leslie said:
Oh I suppose. <_< *humph* I still like to think the little boy in Batman Begins is him. :D
[post="1428718"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:cool: The angry voice of reason returns in FINE form!

modest aren't I.....

Top Bottom