Superheroes Batman: The Dark Knight

Simply fantastic film - was amazing to watch and Heath Ledger was absolute star with his portrayal of the Joker - just a really great film!

I just re-watched the movie again today for the 5th time!

Again, Heath was just marvellous , it brings tears to my eyes... :(

I can't wait for the Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, his last movie ever!..

Knowing that this amount of people love the movie and his performance this much makes me so glad!

Unbreakable, it's obvious that you love TDK, as I'm sure it is obvious that I do , too :blush: ,

Lee, I do think that Christian's bat-voice was a little over-the-top but we can't deny what a talent he is!

It is indeed a fantastic movie, sydneythechosenone_47. The movie and Heaths performance where amazing.

Do you have a Blu-Ray player? If you do, i recommend you check it out on Blu-Ray, it's incredible.

I haven't seen TDK since I saw at the theater - I think I still find Ledger's Joker way too disturbing but I know I'll eventually see it again!

Please don't anyone take this the wrong way because Heath Ledger was unforgettable in TDK but do you think he would have been nominated/won the Oscar if he hadn't died so tragically and unexpectedly?

I think he would have been nominated. Before he died there was already talk about what a spellbinding performance he'd given as the Joker. And yes, he did a very disturbing portrayal... extremely fascinating too.

Dark Knight is definitely the best Batman movie.I will always remember this movie because of Heath Ledger's legendary performance.

In this movie,Batman faces a new challenge in the form of a mysterious man named Joker..It's really a fantastic movie.. :smiley:

i think i'm the only batman fan who didn't realy rate the dark knight, or maybe it was all the hype around it, so when i finaly got to watch it i was under impressed

I love movies, because I was born. Let's be honest, nobody cares about Ledger before his death, and not him as a person, but in the world of entertainment, he did not on anyone's list of favourite actors, except maybe some teenage girl. But here his performance was good, but I do not see any small group of other actors can be completed, anyone can act crazy.

The Dark Knight Rises:cool:
The Dark Knight rises was a revelation in film directing and an incredible interpretation from the previous Batman comics and cartoons. It allowed both a mysterious element to were Bane originated from and whether Bane’s physical dominance to batman could cause his inhalation.

My only query is based on the cleeshay caused by introducing a character Robin to the scenario, with him inheriting Batman’s legacy-with his supposed death.
One implication you will need to know if you were to watch the film is the references to the previous films, Dark knight Origins and Dark Knight ( Sorry for the inconvenience to those who couldn’t comprehend a large segment of the film).

Our thoughts and condolences go out to the families affected by the massacre on the day of the release of Batman….​

Glad you enjoyed it. Haven't had a chance to see this one myself. We'll probably add it to the DVD collection (along with the other Batman movies which we own). Yes, continued thoughts & prayers for the victims/survivors of terrible Aurora tragedy & their family & friends.

Man I LOVED the movie! But it still can't touch The Dark Knight, the chaos of the Joker was so awesome! Wonder if they will be pushing out Batman and Robin soon...?

I finally watched Batman: The Dark Knight Rises and understand the praise it received when it first came out. Within 24 hours I ended up watching The Dark Knight Rises, Batman & Robin, and Batman Forever. Watching all three of them so close to each the Christopher Nolan movies make the old Batman movies look like they were made for 10-year-olds. I'm pretty sure Batman On Ice Family Spectacle Batman Forever was targeted at kids because even at the time it was pretty bad but I now realize that even some of the prior movies were also at a sub-par quality level.

And, dang it, I never thought I would say this, but now I want to see another movie with Joseph Gordon-Levitt as either Robin or Nightwing.

I remember JGL from a little movie called 'Brick' in which he plays a sort of high-school detective checking out what happened to his ex-girlfriend. excellent movie. I'd like to see the Riddler in the next one.

I thought maybe they were leading that storyline into a "Batman Beyond" type movie series. In that cartoon series Bruce Wayne was a retired older guy who was just a mentor to the new Batman who was a young guy...can't recall his name.