Superheroes Batman: The Dark Knight

Batman the animated series. thats the name i know.
heres the link:
So far there has been three modern Batman animated series. ;)

Of the three, I did not care for Batman Beyond at all. The Batman is noteworthy to music fans because it's theme was done by The Edge from the group U2. The stories were good but the animation style was very unique with accentuated lines. It was done by the same animation house that did The Jackie Chan adventures so if you've ever seen that series then you know what I mean.

That leaves of course Batman: The Animated Series. With BTAS the animation was brilliant combination of visuals from the 40's & 50's along alongside modern elements but for story lines I would have to give the nod to The Batman instead.

The Dark Knight is obviously the best blockbuster movie of the summer season with amazing action scenes , shots in IMAX 3D , and most of it all , the most popular and most beloved villain of the Batman series , The Joker...

As you know The Joker was played by Heath Ledger who has passed away tragically at a young age of 28 leaving with his best performance ever in this new Batman movie... The critics all over the world has appreciated his wonderful , breath-taking act by naming it as an "oscar-worhty performance". I'm sure most of you agree with this opinion.

That's why I started this topic , to talk about The Dark Knight , and especially , Heath Ledger... Feel free to talk about anything that's related to the movie and the actors.

Julia

I thought people were overrating the movie, but when I saw it, I gotta say it was a really good movie. Only movie I wouldn't mind watching several times over and over again. 10/10 from me, for sure.

Word, I could deff watch it again. Joker was incredible. They should have killed the Joker and ended batman because no one will ever beable to compare to his acting.

I will deff. get it on dvd. Joker was incredible. They should have killed him and ended batman because there will never be another Joker as good as him.

the movie is overrated.I gave it a 7.5/10 but heathe ledgers joker was amazing.Almost up there with Jack's joker.But yea it was way overhyped but amazing marketing scheme.

I heard great things about this movie, I may just watch it bootleg when it comes available.

:eek: salivi! How could you? And no joker compares to Heath Ledger's :/

did you see jack's joker?...it was better IMO.Heathes joker looked like a thug.
And yea the movie was overrated, it was the same felgercarb as batman begins.Joker made that movie.the pencil trick was hot..lol.