Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The 3 Spartans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tye1111

Cadet
VS.png

Situation:

The 3 Spartans have taken the index and under 343 guilty sparks influence thinks activating the halo is the only way to get rid of the flood and does not care what the chief has to say.

Who would win?

Oh this will be easy!!

MC and the arbiter will win this easy

Those three Spartans are Old and clunky and are trained to kill the elites at that time

MC's got upgraded armor and the arbiter to back him up and im sure the arbiter has killed a good number of Spartans (he was on reach...if i have to i'll put proof)

Also chief is marked as "hyper lethal" and the arbiter is an assassin (thats what it is)

MC and Arby WIN!

I don't know what you are talking about master cheif and arby have been fighting for a while and are most likly tired meanwhile the three Spartans are in better condition

It would be a draw because MC is a Spartan Mk-II and so are the Three but they have Mk-V armor while the MC has Mk-VI but they have the same training BUT the wild card is the arbiter because he was a Covenant High commander and he may have fought on reach and Halo-04 but most of that time was on his ship glassing Reach and little ground combat against Spartans and like Speed said they were trained to kill elites so they would take out arby first while chief at the same time was fighting possibly one of the Three and with arby out of the way it would be like if you put say 2 rocks in a box and shake it it would be like a 50/50 chance either side would win. also the MC status is Hyper Lethal for 3 reasons 1)He destroyer a Halo 2)He killed Regret 3) He killed a forerunner monitor. So it would be a 50/50 chance either side would win

I don't know what you are talking about master cheif and arby have been fighting for a while and are most likly tired meanwhile the three Spartans are in better condition

Avenged those are Original Spartans Dumb dumb they're OLD

Cheif is newer and has had far more training plus his upgraded armor

Also cherry i did say they were trained to kill spartans of "their time" Arby is a new kinda elite since he's fought way more and infact was not there when those 3 were made

Speed what you don't know is that Chief Spartan-II class was the only to make it out of augmentation so they were around chief Read the book Fall of Reach

Chief and about only 200 other Spartans made out alive from the augmentation process until the S-III were made and those were pre-Ghost of Onyx so they have the same training as the MC

Back