Battle System

Daax

Cadet
Any idea on what the battle system will be? Will it be simple click and watch your character wack at an opponent until it dies or you press a button for one of your abilities? Or will it be like CoH, in where you don't just watch your guy thwack endlessly but ever move has to be button pressed?

Or, hell.... How about a final fantasy based batte system? I would love to see that in an MMO. :D

im sure there is going to be an auto attack option.. and from watching the videos i saw him click and target the MOB then it would auto attack.. so i guess you just sit there and watch and press a hotkey for a skill

There was also active spell casting in some of the videos. You just didn't click for a wall of fire, you had to draw it across the terrain. Plus there were combos whiched seemed situational upon positioning within the game.

the spells were advance like that, such as drawing circles for aoe, and lines for fire walls, but i hope melee attack require that level of though and commitment, such as actually moving and swinging. I doubt that HJ will dissapoint any of us interms of combat, the videos looked great.

Back