TV What's the name of that tv show

In one scene there is a woman in a red outfit with blond hair sitting alone in a pitch black room that vanishes.In another scene a man uses lockpicks to to unlock a door while standing next to another woman.He fumbles through the lockpicks and eventually finds the correct one and unlocks the door.

I saw a few scenes in 2013 and I do not know which show it is.In one scene there is a woman in a red dress vanishing in a pitch black room.In another scene a man uses lockpicks to unlock a door while standing next to another woman.

Are there lockpicking scenes in battlestar galactica. Also I saw a woman in a red dress vanishing in a pitch black room with blond hair.In the end credits someone says whoever is watching us is definitely testing us.

I saw a scene on television of a woman in a red dress vanishing in a pitch black room while sitting down.Im not sure which television show but it might be battlestar galactica.I also saw a scene of a man using lockpicks to unlock a door while standing next to another woman.I saw it in 2013, the show was in color, and it was in American English.

I am trying to identify scenes in battlestar galactica caprica for a woman in a red dress in a pitch black room that vanishes and a man trapped behind a door lockpicking with a woman next to him panicking.

In one scene there is a woman in a red dress with blond hair sitting alone in a pitch black room vanishing and a man using lockpicks to unlock a door while standing next to a woman panicking.Are those scenes in those films?

I am trying to figure out the name of a tv show. All I can remember is that it was a lady in a red dress in a pitch black room that disappears in one scene.In another scene a man is lockpicking a door and a woman is next to him in another scene.Also I do not know the name of the tv show, or the actors.It possibly aired in 2010,2011, or 2013.
Does anyone recognize this scene of a lady in a red dress in a pitch black room and a man and woman using lockpicks to escape a room also the ending quote is whoever is watching is testing us.
It’s a remake (2013) of Alfred Hitchcock’s “The Lady Vanishes”

Check that one

Attachments

• 6991F9B8-7DB5-4771-B9DF-6B2920F85AC1.jpeg
    6991F9B8-7DB5-4771-B9DF-6B2920F85AC1.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 120
There's a TV show I know I remember watching, it reminds me of Grimm but it's not Grimm. I remember there were this monsters I think fighting for good against evil. The show was cancelled before it was finished. I believe the last episode I remember is there was this group in an abandoned church maybe waiting for the evil or bad guys to show. It was supposed to be this epic fight.

There's a TV show I know I remember watching, it reminds me of Grimm but it's not Grimm. I remember there were this monsters I think fighting for good against evil. The show was cancelled before it was finished. I believe the last episode I remember is there was this group in an abandoned church maybe waiting for the evil or bad guys to show. It was supposed to be this epic fight.
Sanctuary with Amanda Tapping maybe? The primary setting for the show was the building pictured below. I can't remember if it was an actual church that was now being used by the organization lead by Tapping's character or if it was just supposed to be gothic-style huge mansion.

1706766839108.png

Back