Sci-Fi Battlestar Galactica Series Premiere!

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Don't forget, the North American series premiere for Battlestar Galactica is Friday, January 14, at 8:00pm Eastern time!

That's this Friday, folks. You can be sure you'll know where I'll be Friday night.

ICeMaN said:
OOooohhh dammit, I'll be working :( Thank God for the DVR :D
No DVR for me yet. :( At this point I really don't want to add on another monthly service fee to the budget.

LOL it's pretty much what I call my computer, got a TV card with the cable line running to it so I can record my shows to the hard drive, then determine later if I want them on a DVD or in DivX formats :smiley:

For those that may have missed the series pilot (aka: the mini-series from last year), you can catch it again on Wed 1/12/2005 at 7:00pm Eastern for Part 1 and then again at 9:00pm Eastern to catch Part 2.

I dunno. I've enjoyed it. Think its been well done.

And I did watch it last night. Going to be an interesting series.

Jack, welcome to Cool SciFi! :welcome:

Remember, Jack & Skirilinator, this version isn't supposed to be a remake of the original or even a continuation of it. Sci-Fi Channel has positioned it as a "re-imagination" of the BSG universe so while some themes are familiar others may be totally different.

I enjoy any & all sci-fi so I'll be watching it. :D

Already seen them all in the UK, final one was yesterday :smiley:

Very good, nothing like the old Galagtica expect the technology level onboard BSG.

A Few fillers, and sadly not alot of combat episodes 3 or 4 outta 13

Gday guys. Just joined the site, introduced by Mr.Destructo, & noticed this thread.

I have seen all the 1st season eps of the new BSG too.

It's certainly worth the watch some very nice twists & turns although it does get a little hard to see where they are heading with some of the stories, but I guess that's what future seasons are for hey ;)

Watch it you won't be dissapointed.

Cheers

FW

Firewight, welcome to Cool SciFi! :welcome:

Thanks for reminding me about BSG! I got so caught up with work today that I forgot that a new episode is on tonight for us North America folks. :cool:

Did anyone copy this past fridays. I missed it.... Plus I forgot to have my PC record it while I was at work. But I definitly like this remake.

Now they have to remake Buck Rodgers..LOL!!

Sorry, but I haven't taped anything in years! I've been home by 10:00pm lately so I've been watching them as they air.

Say.... speaking of Buck Rogers.... if you ever got insomnia one night, turn on the Sci-Fi Channel at 4:00am! ;)