BBC News - Eurozone comes out of recession.

Martin

Cadet
It seems like the eurozone will finally be moving on from the recession that have lasted for 18 months. Germany's growth have been the highest. Although not entirely unexpected it's still good to see that the country that have been forced to carry the Euro for quite some time, haven't suffered too much overall because of it.

Let's just hope this trend continues and that countries like Portugal, Spain, Greece and Italy will be able to get back on their feet. Even though there are countries members of the EU that don't have the Euro as our currency, we've still taken a beating financially. We need stability across the region.

What do you people think. Will we be able to rid ourselves of this financial situation once and for all, or is this just one of the elevated peaks, just before another plunge?

Source: Eurozone comes out of recession

Edit: I would just like to add that these are my reflections and opinions and this post does not represent the article itself. The link is there for those that want to read and discuss, but don't take anything in my thread as facts or a representation of facts.

Back