Beard? :D

no actually, the beards did go w/ the overall elf look in WoW

ya know what i wouldnt mind seeing is female dwarves able to have some semblance of facial hair. small neatly trimmed beard hair or something. every game thinks females shouldnt have facial hair. i have read many books where the female of a stout race had facial hair too.

why SHOULDNT a female from a land always covered in snow have facial hair to protect her from the elements?

*Pictures a Burian female in a tank top, with huge tufts of armpit hair and a neatly trimmed goatee, trying to be all cute.*

It's be like:

Burian Female - "Oops, hehe. I'll pick that up." *Tries to smile cutely.*
Ilvari Male - "Dear God, why?!" *Tries to hide the fact that he just threw up a little in his mouth.*

On one had, Asians have a certain, forbidden kind of appeal. On the other, your ears will bleed from their angry bickering, which is often mistaken for a poorly tuned radio.

thank our one white baby jesus god that our forum is filled with only white, racists, asian hating people.

:O *snicker*

Well look, I like the Christmas Jesus best, and I'm sayin grace. When you say grace, you can say it to grown up Jesus, or teenage Jesus, or bearded Jesus, or whatever you want.

Docmdnite said:
no actually, the beards did go w/ the overall elf look in WoW

ya know what i wouldnt mind seeing is female dwarves able to have some semblance of facial hair. small neatly trimmed beard hair or something. every game thinks females shouldnt have facial hair. i have read many books where the female of a stout race had facial hair too.

why SHOULDNT a female from a land always covered in snow have facial hair to protect her from the elements?
Yes, THat IS how they write it in books. ALL Dwarves(and similair)have facial hair.

I've renounced my hatred for elves recently after the BC expansion came out for WoW. <3 my new blood elf. He's got the exact look I want in my HJ character (minus the green glowy eyes.)

Back