Beautiful days

Lilly

Cadet
this story is based on real characters and is story about ma dna the guy i fancy...

Annabelle was in the tent unpacketing her things for camp when she heard footsteps on teh green grass bhind her... Turning she came face to face with Matt looking straight in her eyes. "hi" she said weakly lost for breathe as she looked at him. "Hi" he whispered back. Annabelle stood up and walked slowly toward himducking to get out of the dark tent into the sunshine. "i missed u!" she said starin in his eyes as he stared back. they hugged each other but as the started to part Annabelle looked into his beautiful eyes, which seems to shimmer in teh sun. Slowly they began to draw closer and the tension built as they began kissing each other softly. As they kissed they pulled each other backt tgether again, so they were so close. they were o close that as they parted they longed for each other and again began kissing, now with their arms tightly around each other both not wanting to let go, to not lose each other, to part.
they parted, but looked deeply into each others eye, deep into each others soul, as they held each other in their arms.

"i thought u were not interested," Annabelle stoaked her hand through his hair "Annabelle, i just.. i just..." unable to word his feelings Annabelle hushed him wiht her finger, so he kissed it. Pulling her finder away she put her hadn her his shoulder and they brought their heads close together yet not kissing. "i just..." matt again whispered only to b silenced by Annabele kissing him.

As they came apart they again held their faces closely to each other, arms wrapped around each other "i don;t believe it!" came a voice from behind, "u got to gether at last!" Lala smiled at the two as they pulled their arms from each other looking embarressed, still smiling "took u long enough" lala held James' hand as she turned and gave him a quick peck on his check. Lala looked into James'

eyes as he looked back lovingly holding her chin he pulled her into a kiss. "took us long enough too!" he grinned. Annabelle embaressed turned "i need to.. umm.. unpack."she turned only to b stopped by matt holding her arm, "can't u do that later?" His smile made Annabelle feel faint. "no i really need to do this now, soz" she turned back towards the tent. "mayb i should go help" lala said in a

cheerful voice,"but i will speak to u later!" she whispered to James "do we really talk that much?" James questionned, "i though we kissed more!" James gave Lala one more gentle kiss b4 letting her go and help her friend.
Call my name and save me from the nothing i've become! says:
in side the tent Annabelle was sat glowing, watching as Lala followed her, "u know u two were really at it! Wait till Kt finds out!" "find out what!" came a voice fromt h back of the tent, "KT! guess what! ANNIE KISSED MATT!" Annabelle looking flushed sat on teh bed trying to stop herself from giggling. Sighing she got her diary and began to write. "so thats what u wanted to do!"Lala peered over
her shoulder to see what she was writting " or where u trying to not look too red infront of matt?" Lala and Kt leaned forward interested for her reply "i think... i think we need to go put our money in the bank!" quickly recovering, she dived into her bag to pull out her purse. "i wonder if Matt has put his money in the bank yet..." said Kt in a sly voice. Hearing this Annabelle went bright red
"AWWWWW!!" said Lala ansd KT at the same time as they went toward Annabelle and hugged her. "ur all grown up!" saud lala hugging Annabelle by her self, "ur off kissing Matt! and he wsa really enjoying it!" lala was going a little high pitched as she went along. "She really kissed him?" Kt asked, now the two excited girls began a converstaion as lala told Kt what she had seen. Annabelle walked out

the tent and walked toward the Main markee. Footsteps sounded from bhind and as she turned round to see who it was she smiled "hi" she whispered as she grinned looking at th floor b4 again returned her eyes to Matt walking beside her
Call my name and save me from the nothing i've become! says:
but where?

"i heard lala giggling from my tent" pointing over to his tent "and i saw u walking over alone, and i just wanted to.. u know...!" matt blushed as Annabelle stared in his eyes"y r u walking all by ur self?" Matt moved his hand to wards Annabelle's "Lala and Kt are.. talking.. enough said" she smiled as she took his hand in hers. looking down at their hands together Matt smiled then looked at
Annabelle as she walked hand in hand with him with her hair waving in the gentle wind. They stopped outside the opening of teh tent and Matt gestgured for Annabelle to go first. She walked forward still holding his hand and he came and walked beside her after he got though the doorway. As they walked down the toward the table at the front they stared in each others eyes, so they did not notice the
pole. Letting go Annabelle went forward paying in her money looking back to see Matt leaning against the pole smiling and watching her. When she had finished she walked towards Matt, wanting to once more kiss him, again hold him in her arms.

They walked out the tent Annabelle in front, with her golden brown hair bouncing as she walked. As they reached the end she turned to go towards her tent but was pulled the other way by Matt holding her arm. Walking backwards towards behind the main markee, letting his hand slowly slip down Annabelle's arm to her hand. Hidden, only in the presence of the washing up tables, they kissed, still holding hands, with the other hand around each others wiasts. Annabelle looked up into Matts Sparkling eyes " We should go and talk to Laura..." she said only to b stopped by Matt lightly kissing her then holding his face close to hers so they could hear each other breathing.
Slowly they made their way back to Annabelle's tent, greeting those they knew as they walked there holdiong handsclosely side by side.

Once they got back to annabelles tent they were greeted by sum1 they didnt expect to go 2 that week off camp! It woz Kadi, lala's younger sista unpacking "It's about time u 2 got it 2getha!" Kadi sed smiling! Annabelle blushed thinking DOES EVRY1 KNOW?? But Kadi soon rushed off 2 find sum ppl she knows followed by Laura n Kt and just left annabelle and matt in the tent. Matt went in to kiss her but she pushed him away "I dont feel comfortable in the tent with out n e 1 in here" sed Annabelle. "fine lets step out side then lil lady" Matt replied n winked at her they walked hand in hand 2 find where the otha peeps had got 2! she found Kadi talking 2 a lad called Kyle n looked ova n they both started giggling "Wot!!" Annabelle demanded "Nufin" Kadi n Kyle replied n jst creased wen they looked at each otha! Annabelle jst chose 2 ignore it n walk off seying "suit urselves" Annabelle sed as matt pulled her away. Closely followed by Kadi then they found Laura "BLONDEMOUTH RULES" Kadi n Laura shouted at the same time n creased "BLONDEMOUTH IS BEAUT COZ IN BLONDEMOUTH THERES NOT JUST NAILS BUT NAILS!!!" n both off them stopped breathing threw laughing so much. Matt and annabelle just looked at each other n then the pair n laughed "fry sistas who needs em??" Matt laughed. "WE DO!!!" Kadi n Laura shouted at the same time which started them off AGAIN!! Laura then woz dragged off wiv James n they giggled. Matt and annie left Kadi on her own coz Kt had 2 go and sey bye 2 her mum Kadi jst sat trying 2 calm down looking at the 2 couples n sighed!Lunch was called n evry1 pilled in apart from Kadi n Kt who had fallen asleep in the tent wen they were talkin' Laura n annie went out looking 4 them annabelle sed to laura "Umm.. this is gunna sound stupid..." n trailed off "Go on" Laura sed getting impaitent "ok...um..... Well... jst 4get i mentioned it!" annabelle replied " TELL ME!!!" Laura sed gettin annoyed "K stressy umm.. Well u know ive liked mat 4 ages well did u think that we'd always get 2getha??" Annabelle sed Laura turned n laughed! "yea we all knew he liked u since ur party!!!" annabelle smiled happily as they neared there tent n went in n saw Kt n Kd sleeping n screamed at the tp of there voices right by there ears LUNCH! Kd n Kt jumped n got up

"Oh my god!!" said kt!! 'LANGUAGE'!!! shouted kd!! "Sorrrrry :blink: " kt said wid a sarcastic smile! Everyone went back to to the main markie ,Laura walkin if 1st lookin for the best place to sit *over here!!* came a loud voice. The girls looked around tryin to find who shouted **OI!!! OVER HERE** It was james! Annie tapped kd on the shoulder and said " i'm a lil scared to go ova there!" y? said kd just be urself' She re-assured annie then they all went over and sat down. "BAGSY THE BLUE" chair kt said *findas keepers losers weepers:P* laura said while pokein kt :D !
"wonder wot we got 4 lunch?" said annie while lookin ova in the direction off Matt , he was to starin her way and there eyes locked for many seconds. Kt laura and kd all started to chat amoung there selfs " so who'd ya fancy then kd :redhair: !!" Laura said "wot bout that blonde fit one ova there?" "Maybe" Kd said with a huge smile on her face " to be honest i like him over there!" Kt spat her drink out! " He is pretty fit aint he!" HES MINE kd shouted at KT! "Laura tell kt hes mine! :angry: !!" Kt jumped from her chair and began...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Fighting 4 him but wen he saw wot woz happening he came ova n laughed at the 2 girls n asked us y we were fighting n embarresed they told him they both went bright red he stood there " Well i like u both but i dnt really know ya" Then at that exact point Kt stood up n :jawdrop: "COR HES FIT!!!brb guys nudge nudge wink wink". The lad who's name woz Jake n sed "Looks lyk im all urs then" N smiled! Kadi went red but grabbed his hand n he dragged her 2 his table! On the other side off the markee woz Kt wiv this mystery fella who was called Carl n she had him hooked!! n She dragged him to our table n he had Kd's seat! Laura was just looking at james as if 2 sey Young Love! N annie n Matt well no1 had realised they had disappeared in all that caous they were by the games tent:Playmusic: They were kissin n had not eaten Lunch!! After tea the campsite was being told that there first trip was to Blandford 4 a treasure hunt n u had 2 be in pairs So obviously our lil group split up into Annabelle n Matt, Laura n James, Kt n Carl and Kd n Jake! So off they went well matt n annie started off doing the treasure hunt but got bored n had a nice walk 2getha n stop evry no n then 2 ave a quick kiss. Laura n James were really competative n beat evry1 n came first on the treasure hunt but they had a NICE time 2getha ;) Kt n Carl didnt begin the treasure hunt as they only jst well lets put it this way u couldn't tear em apart lips were sealed 2getha n Kd n Jake they had a go in there own pace hand in hand jst getting 2 know each otha really (in my opinion i think they were a lil shy ;)) </span>

Well when they all got bak 2 camp they were as happy as campers!!!:D:D Get it happy as campers NVM durr!!! But once they got bak it woz dinna but as most of the campers had eaten at Blandford n Laura and James were in A cushty resturant n bak at 7 (4 winning the treasure hunt ;))Well then it woz rendevous n evry1 sat dwn n did the normal listen 2 stevie G n Worship n Pray but afta they were given a hour n a 1/2 b4 they had 2 be in there own tents but obviously the sad ppl wiv no lives n No B/f or G/f had a pillow fight! But this lil group..... Welll they were in the spare tent jst talking! But after about 30 min they got bsted n kicked out so they split up n jst went 4 a walkn well savering the moment Laura n James were realaxed n just cuddled up n whisperd in2 each otha's ears, Kt n Carl well all ova each otha AGAIN but it woz sweet in a way, Annie n matt where jst sat in de main markee HOW UNROMANITIC!!! n talking while Kd n Jake Jst well had a walk n jst talked n then Kissed (not going into details coz ya dnt wanna know)(Wot u do ok then;) jst between us tho rite!)Well he held her close n jst hugged her then jst pecked her on the lips n went on from there but jst b4 the hour and a 1/2 ended they all met in the middle they were the last ppl to go 2 the wash tents and get ready but in the end the leaders didnt get 2 eitha off there tents till bout 30 min afta curfew so they all sed nite in the feild!! Well u can guess!! that nite they were all as high as kites but the best was left 2 cum ;)

i am soz KD, (bother no crying smily!), i really didn't want to upset u so :blush: that i did, well if it makes u happy u can write all u want and i won't any more, it is all urs

i'll just go writ about something else

so i am deleteing the stuff i have added

and going, hope u enjoy writing

Bye

Kt become a member

PLEASE!!!!!!! then u can join in! and we won't need MSN! put no doulbe posts, makes hte admins sort of mad!

You started it he he he!!!

Well carry on :P I wonder if u can put pictures on here? nope dont think ya can :cool:

o0o mummys home :D

:blink: dina :blink:

there is a thing in the news colum that we are not to, though u used to b able, and u can get a still one for ur sig, though can't b rude or mean and u can't b mean to other people on here either, coz then u get put on probation!

lol, k, u should come to teh english clique sometime in teh random section

we all talk about probs with guys and Tv progs

and english stuff, it is nice there

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>hey u guys:smiley: IM A MEMBA, WOW dis is kewl..hehe, :D, hehey ea i LUV YA LOADS TOO U LOT:D, wouldnt it b weird if all dat did happen,:P hmmm i tink i smell chips:D newayz chat laterz..xoxoxoxoxoxo</span>

K! chat to u later, though u two should come to the english thread in the member lounge then the random area sometime! it would b cool! though they like to talk about Alias sometimes, mainly mondays after and b4 the ep is shown as well a buffy sometimes!

But mainly bout normal stuff, mainly about Guys with Smeg and Esopinage though, but i will b back later!

it would b funny if it did happen, and if the beginning happen......sigh...... that would b nice!

By the way i have withdrawal sypthoms from seeing u two yesterday!

IT IS SO COOL U R A MEMEBER U GUYS!!!!!!
by the way i am an agent.. hehehe! but i have been here since feb, though not much! the more posts the higher u are!

Back