Beautiful Disaster

ok seriously... I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING THIS FIC! :woot:

omg omg omg omg :notworthy: i've missed this fic SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

wow! they can bring down the covenant? and syd hasn't told anyone that lauren's the mole? *snickers* she should just never tell vaughn and let him figure it out himself *mutters something about a jerk*

but oh god, what if something goes wrong on this mission? :( i mean i'm all up for killing lauren or vaughn but sark or syd.... oh god... NOOOO!!! they're SOOOO close to being together for good and syd can stop lying to the CIA and just.... nooo :Please: don't let anything go wrong!

and the last sentence.... oh god katwina, if syd goes back to vaughn :torch: NO WAY!! she and sark are like, MADE for each other... please please please please no... i'm begging you.. SARKNEY!!! :woot:

more more more more more MORE!

luv juju :harp:

aww you guys are so great!! And because I love your reviews and I didn't post for this fic like ever I think I'll post another chap today!

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva - aww yea Sark is such a sweet softy in my fic! i love him!
aliasmaniac7723 - thanks!! hope you like the ones to come!
JuJu - awww I love your reviews!! :blush: hehe and I'm posting another chapter to keep you happy!! and lol I totally agreee syd should let Vaughn figure out Lauren is the mole *mutters about stupid idiots* but hmmm we'll see what happens...hehehe and I do love Sarkney but I'm an S/V shipper at heart so who knows who Syd will end up with...... :angel2:
luckylass - well here is the update for you!

Chapter 16

Sydney drummed her finger nails impatiently across her steering wheel. She had been sitting in traffic for 45 minutes now and she was growing more edgy by the minute. Now was not the time for a traffic hold up. She had somewhere to be, she needed to get home. Her thoughts drifted to her day at the office and the success of her lies. She had waited patiently working at her desk till just after lunch. She approached Dixon alone in his office, no need for an audience.

“Dixon, I was contacted by my informant who wishes to divulge what he says is very valuable information about the Covenant.” She paused not wanting to seem to hasty.
“Very well. What are his demands?” Dixon smiled sadly knowing that all informants wanted something in return. It was legal blackmail.
“He insists that we meet alone, no backup, in a warehouse in Prague. In return he claims to only want our protection for he feels this information could lead to the destruction of the Covenant.” She paused again and looked Dixon straight in the eye trying to judge his feelings.
“I see. We can certainly offer him protection but do you think it is wise to go alone. It could easily be a trap. We could send Weiss and Vaughn as backup in case you need them.”
“Dixon I don’t need Weiss and Vaughn to protect me all the time. I trust that this informant isn’t going to sell me out. This is the same one that helped us recover the information lost on the disc.”
“Still doesn’t it seem odd that he wants our protection but insists you come unprotected yourself.”
“Not at all, you know very well that many informants operate this way.” Dixon sighed, fighting with a Bristow was not something he enjoyed.
“And what if he is followed and you are discovered by the Covenant. Do you really feel it is wise to go in alone?” Sydney took a minute to pretend she was thinking. Dixon was right and if it was any other circumstance she would agree but this was different.
“I’m afraid of scaring away my informant if he senses I have backup. I have no idea what his skills are as an agent but I’m assuming he is fairly top notch.” She paused trying to reform a plan in her head. She knew Sark wanted her to keep Dixon in the dark for a little longer but she felt it was time to tell him everything. “Weiss and Vaughn can be on my coms back here at the JTF and call in one of our Prague teams if I need help.” There she had followed the plan, Julian would be satisfied.
“Fine, I will let you go but you must be on your guard. I still think this is way too dangerous for you to go in alone but” he sighed, ”it is not use arguing with a Bristow. I know you’ll leave tonight anyway.” She smiled one of her adorable smiles and Dixon smiled in return at the warmth it brought him.
“Thank you Dixon. I promise I’ll be safe.”

Finally she pulled into her driveway and made her way into her apartment. Of course Julian had already packed their things and left but he left her a note and dinner.

Syd,
I believe you’ll still have to pack a CIA bag for the trip so I left a duffle on the bed. Your plane ticket is on top of the bag. Sorry love but we have to travel separately one last time. My plane lands before yours so I'll scope out the area and meet up with you at the warehouse down the road. The food on the plate needs 5 minutes in the microwave, eat it darling you’ll need your strength tonight. Be safe, I’ll see you soon. I love you.

~J

She smiled, he was so protective. She’d known that he’d book them on separate flights; it was just too risky to fly together. His private jet was still being watched very closely by the Covenant and Sydney expected Dixon to have a tail on her. She was so entranced by the note and her love for Julian that she didn’t notice Weiss come in at first.
“Hey beautiful.” He greeted as he made his way into the kitchen. Quickly she crumpled the note into her jacket pocket and began to unwrap her tray of food. “I hear you’re going on a mission and leaving Vaughn and me to be coms. Don’t you think you should share in the fun and let your dear old pal Eric go with you.” He grinned and she laughed.
“Weiss you know I would love to have you there just in case but I can’t. It’s safer for you and Vaughn to stay back here.” She wasn’t lying; it was a lot safer for all parties involved if Weiss and Vaughn didn’t find out about Julian and her just yet.
“Ahh okay, well I just came over to wish you luck and steal some food.” Sydney laughed. Ever since Julian had come back she had been buying food again and Weiss decided that it was only fair she left him steal some since she had been eating all of his food before that.
“Take whatever you want Weiss, just not this plate of food because it’s mine.” She stuck her tongue out at him and he laughed uncontrollably.
“Wait until I tell the boys at the office about super spy Sydney Bristow sticking her tongue out at me like a five-year-old.” She smacked his arm playfully.
“You wouldn’t dare.”
“Oh come on now I think they would really enjoy the story.” He chuckled at the glare spreading across her face.
“Well we’ll see whose food you eat after that story goes around.” Weiss clutched his heart in mock hurt.
“Ouch, Syd. That one hurts; depriving me of my food source is just plain harsh and downright cruel.” She laughed and made her way to her bedroom.
“I’m getting in the shower now Mr. Weiss. Be a good boy and stay away from my dinner.”
“Yeah yeah I don’t want those scraps anyway.” He turned his nose up in mock disgust. “Besides I have all of this.” He gestured to the food he had piled up in left arm even though he knew she was in the other room. He shook his head and made his way back to his place. “Talk to you later. Be careful Syd.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The plane ride there had been boring and seemed unending, what with the sumo wrestler in training on one side and the non-stop yapper in the other. Sydney couldn’t have been happier to be one step closer to the mission when she stepped off that plane. Quickly she found herself a cab and rode to the meet point.

Julian’s heart involuntarily skipped a beat as she stepped out of the cab. Her beautiful brown hair was neatly pulled back in a bun, her eyes looked worn and tired, but she strode towards him with an air of grace and renewed energy.
“Surprised to see me?” She smiled at his awestruck expression as she leaned in to kiss him. It had only been that very morning that she’d kissed him goodbye and yet she felt like it was the first time in months they were seeing each other. He hugged her tightly as the kiss ended and they rested their head against each other, neither wanting to part for they knew they’d soon be entangled in the mission.
“Julian, I don’t have a good feeling about tonight. Maybe we should just wait for a better time.” At that he jolted his head up sharply.
“No. We have to go in tonight. We have to stop them before it’s too late.” The urgency, worry, harshness, and fear in his voice was alarming. Julian had always been cool and collected when it came to business matters. He was never worried or afraid and it startled her to hear him so upset.
“I’m sorry Julian. You’re right. Shall we go get ready then?” He shook his head gravely, not really wanting to end their embrace.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thirty minutes later they were decked out in their gear behind the Covenant building.
“Okay we’ll split up once we’ve turned off the power. You’ll go to the main computer room and copy the hard drive; while I secure the building and make my way to the executive’s safe. When everything is secure I’ll set the bomb to go off in five minutes. That should be enough time for both of us to exit the building safely. If anything happens to me just go, get out okay. There’s no need for both of us to get caught. If you need help let me know through the coms. Are we clear?”
“Julian I’m not going to leave you behind no matter what.” Julian shook his head and then looked deep into her eyes.
“Sydney I’m not going to let anything happen to you, even if that means you have to leave me behind.” She opened her mouth to protest but he kissed her passionately interrupting all rational thought.
“We have to go in now.” He managed to murmur when he pulled himself away from her. They entered the building side by side and made their way to the power room. After shutting down the main power turning off the lights and security systems, they spilt up whispering good luck and I love yous. Sydney ran to the computer room and prayed that the sick feeling in her gut was only because she was a week late. She heard gunfire echo off the walls as the hard drive was being copied. She cursed it for taking so long and wished she could have gotten her hands on Marshall to get him to make her a faster burner. She couldn’t stand the not knowing and called for Julian on the coms.
“Julian, what’s your status?”
“I’m three floors below the ground level. According to the blueprints I found in the office the safe is located down here.” s***, the blueprints they had had been wrong.
“Do you need backup?” He could hear the worry in her voice and knew she was two seconds away from running after him.
“No you need to stay there and finish copying the hard drive. I’ll be..” All she heard after that was a single gunshot before the coms cut out. Immediately she switched over to her CIA coms.
“Boyscout?! Troopleader!?”
“Mountaineer, we’re here. What’s wrong?” Sydney could hear Vaughn and she sighed in relief.
“I’ve been ambushed by the Covenant. Sark’s here, he was my informant all along. I think he has been wounded. Order a medivac for when we take him into custody and send backup immediately.”
“Mountaineer what’s going on? Are you wounded at all?”
“NO I’m not wounded, I think Sark is. Just send a team now. I’m going to bomb the building and get out of here hopefully with Sark in custody.” She switched off her coms not wanting to have to explain further. She was in tears; she just knew somehow that Julian was hurt. She had to find him. She grabbed the copied hard drive that had finally finished and ran out the door making her way to where she thought Sark was.

*runs to hide from JuJu! :hide: *

ok so here is the current pm list. please let me know if you would like to be added or removed!

Bubbles
SydneyAnneVaughn
luckylass
Garner_Chick6
aliasmaniac7723
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
Osiris
SpyChic16
jack_attack

hehhehe yup Syd's a week late!!! and fyi you and my beta are the only two to realize that hint and I'm into chapter 19 now and my beta still doesn't know if she is or isnt preggy!!! :angelic:

*throws a tantrum*

I QUOTED! I SPENT A WHOLE FREAKING HALF HOUR QUOTING AND AA DECIDED TO CRASH!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

:stupidcomputer: :smash: :nonono: <_< :angry: :torch:

but my basic review was this:

JULIAN CAN NOT DIE!

AND I HATE AA!! oh GOD i had the bestest review typed out *sigh* i'll quote you next time round, okies?

JuliaSark05 said:
hehhehe yup Syd's a week late!!! and fyi you and my beta are the only two to realize that hint and I'm into chapter 19 now and my beta still doesn't know if she is or isnt preggy!!! :angelic:
[post="1440582"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
she might be pregnant?!?!?!

JuJu - its okay I understand your frustrations! Everytime I typed out long reviews yesterday the site would crash and I'd give up! but awww u quoted I'n sad that stupid aa crashing lost it! and hehehe I don't want Julian to die either.... -_-
Osiris - she could be...who knows??? :confused:

ok so this is my favorite chapter just because I love the song and I seriously wrote this chapter after like having 5 chapters written for this story just because while I was listening to the song all of this came to me....

Chapter 17

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

As Sark lie there trying to hold on all he could think of was Sydney. She was his angel, his hope, his love. She was the only thing that was important to him and he was not going to let her down. Even if he didn’t make it, the mission had to be a success.

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here

Before he opened his eyes he knew she was by his side. He could feel her presence and the scent of her perfume wafted through his nostrils. The pain he was in was nothing compared to the pain he felt when he looked into her eyes. She was breaking down next him and it was all his fault. He should have been more careful, he shouldn’t have been so c***y. It pained him beyond words to see the fear in her eyes and to know that he was the cause of it. She was so much stronger then she gave herself credit for but even some things penetrated Sydney. He had been lucky enough to have been loved by her and to have been let into her heart and now he was the one hurting her.

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

He couldn’t think straight. The pain shooting through his body was becoming too much. He didn’t want to let go, he didn’t want this to be the last time he saw her beautiful face, the last time he smelled her intoxicating scent, the last time he felt her tender touch. But he knew she had to get out of there if she was to have any chance of finishing the mission and that was the most important thing. Sydney had to go on without him.

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives

“Go.” It was barely even a whisper at first but he found his voice. “Go Sydney. You have to go on without me. Take my gun and the equipment. Leave the bomb here. I’ll give you a five minute head start and then I’ll set it to go off. Whatever happens, don’t look back just go on. You have to finish this.” Even as he was saying the words his heart was breaking. Tears were spilling from her eyes. She shook her head as she bent over to kiss his face, his lips.
“No.” Was all she kept repeating as she kissed him. “I won’t leave you.”

I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

“You have to. It’s the only way. I’m too weak to go with you. I’ll only slow you down and you have to go on. If we go together there’s no way we’ll make it. I can’t, won’t let anything happen to you.” He gasped for air, talking was beginning to hurt and breathing was becoming a problem. “Please Sydney. I love you. I can’t watch you get hurt anymore because of me. You have to go before it’s too late.” He didn’t know how much longer he could stay like this. All he wanted to do was close his eyes; it was taking all he had just to look at her without breaking down. He could feel the cold cement pressing against his back, his lungs ached, and he couldn’t move his left side at all. He knew she was wasting time at his side and he didn’t know how long it would be before someone would come back and find them. He couldn’t protect her like this. She had to go.

To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do

She knew he was right but she couldn’t just leave him. He was all that mattered to her; she didn’t care about anything else. If he wasn’t with her then there was no point in going on. Nothing made sense without him. She couldn’t control her tears; all she wanted to do was stay forever with him in her arms. But as she searched his eyes she knew it was killing him too and she knew that she had to go on for him. She kissed him with every ounce of passion in her and he kissed her back with all the energy he could muster. “I love you, Julian.”
“I know Syd. I know. We’ll find each other, I promise.” He gave her a weak smile and squeezed her hand. “we always do.” She smiled back through the tears and kissed him. “We always do.” She repeated. She stood and walked away before she lost her courage and ran back to his side. She couldn’t look back, she couldn’t think about the love in his eyes or the way her heart was breaking because she knew she wouldn’t be able to go. And she started to run, she’d lost so much time and needed to hurry if she was going to get out alive.

Slower slower
We don't have time for that
All I want is to find an easier way
To get out of our little heads

She hadn’t thought about what she was going to tell Vaughn or the CIA. She really didn’t care anymore. All she had been able to think about was Julian lying there on the ground dying and begging her to go on and how she’d just left him. She didn’t know how she’d gone on and gotten out but somehow she had found her way back to the CIA headquarters.
She had just been cleared by medical services. She had some bruising and a broken wrist that would heal in a couple of weeks but nothing serious. But she had a debriefing in five minutes and she had to figure out what she was going to say. Except all her heart wanted to know was where Julian was. Had he made it out? Would they find each other? He had promised they would but he had been too weak to make it on his own. She should have stayed with him. She should have fought with him and told him that she was staying with him no matter what.

Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess

The tears were forming in her eyes and she didn’t know if she could hold them back but she knew she had to. She had to put on a brave face for everyone. They can’t know the truth, not yet.

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice

“Hey.”
“Hey.” Sydney hadn’t even realized Vaughn had come in as she turned to look at him. He must have come to get her for the debriefing.
Vaughn took one look at Sydney’s face and could tell she was upset. “You okay? If you need more time before the debriefing I’m sure everyone would understand.”
“No I’m fine. Just a little worn out I guess.” Vaughn knew she was more then a little worn out both physically and mentally. Whatever had happened on her last mission must have hit her hard; she had been different like she had been broken again since she came back but he didn’t want to push her so he let it go for now.
“Okay, well you ready to go then? I think Dixon and your Dad are eager to hear how the mission went.” Right because that’s what I care about. Oh Julian where are you? I need you here.

Sydney had just finished explaining the mission to them. She didn’t know how but the lies just came out of her mouth perfectly. Even she would have believed her story if she didn’t already know it was lie. Her father, however, didn’t seem to believe it as easily as everyone else.

“And Sark, what happened to him?” Her father stared at her intensely waiting for her response. Why was he always so skeptical?

“I have reason to believe he was killed or at least severely injured during the gunfight. He shouldn’t be a problem anymore.” She almost choked on her words and broke down in tears as she was saying it. Hearing herself say out loud that he was gone was too much for her. She felt like she was being suffocated and just wanted the debriefing to be over so she could leave and break down. But no Lauren had to put her two cents in.
“Do you have any evidence that Sark died or are you just speculating?” Her horrible British accent rang through Sydney’s thoughts and pierced her heart. She couldn’t think about Julian like he was dead. No she had to believe that he was alive and coming home to her.
“No. I can’t be sure.” She gritted her teeth as she said it. Not so much out of annoyance at Lauren’s questioning but because she was trying not to break down and order a search team for Julian’s rescue and safe return to her arms.
“Then I suggest we assume he is alive and search for him until we find evidence that he is indeed no longer a problem for us.” Sydney couldn’t believe it. This is what she wanted. She wanted to be out searching him but then it hit her Lauren only wanted to find Julian so that the Covenant could kill him.
“NO.” She’d just blurted it out without thinking or intending to. “..That would be a bad idea and a waste of time. I’ve already told you the building exploded only minutes after I got out. There’s no way Sark got out before the explosion and no one could have survived it. It would be an utter waste of the CIA’s time and resources to search for a corpse when there are more important matters that we should be looking into, like the Covenant’s next move.” She searched the faces of her colleagues trying to gauge their reactions, did they believe her? Her heart was pounding and she thought for sure she would pass out or simply burst into tears soon. Finally Dixon spoke up.
“I agree. We will not send out a search team for Sark. We will instead continue to monitor the Covenant as they plan their next move and keep our eyes open for any signs of Sark, alive or dead. That is all for now. Sydney why don’t you go home and rest, take a few days off, you’ve earned it. The rest of us can handle tying everything up from here without you. And if we need you we’ll call.” Dixon gave her a reassuring glance; he was genuinely concerned for her well being. For whatever reason, everyone could tell that this last mission had severely shaken Sydney up.
Sydney was too tired and too relieved that she didn’t have to stay there under their pensive stares any longer to argue. She nodded, gathered her stuff, and left as quickly as she could.
Vaughn watched her go and only waited a minute before following.
“Sydney,” he called out. “Wait up.” She sucked in a deep breath, she wasn’t sure how much longer she could go without breaking down but she turned around to face Vaughn anyway. He took one look at her and wanted to hold her and tell her that everything was alright but he didn’t think she would be too receptive to him at the moment. She saw the look in his eyes and put her hand up to stop him.
“Not now, Vaughn.” She pleaded. “I just want to go home and go to sleep.” She was tired and drained and she couldn’t handle going through it all with Vaughn right now.
Vaughn was hurt and curious and he knew he shouldn’t push her but he was tired of waiting.
“Then when?” He hadn’t even meant to say it, it had just come out. He couldn’t help it. He knew she was in pain and he couldn’t handle not being the one to make it better.
“Maybe never Vaughn.” And she just walked away from him and drove home.

Lyrics: Run by Snow Patrol

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Sark can't be dead!!!!!! i was so sad reading the part with Sark and Syd. so cute, but sad. i can't wait for MORE!

awwww I'm glad you like it! i couldn't believe I wrote that but it just came listening to the song soo we'll see what happens to Sark!!! sorry about pming you after you'd already the chapt. I can't believe I forgot to send out the pms!

TIME FOR JUJU TO GO A-QUOTING! i haven't done this for ages so forgive me if my quoting crayons are lil' rusty

*runs around trying to find cwayons*

AHA! *holds them up triumphantly*

:shock: *blows dust off the cwayons*

^_^ there. all good... now... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

THE QUOTES!

*signals marching band to start playing*

:Ph34r:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! THEY'RE GONNA MARCH INTO ME!

*runs away as fast as she can and dives into the crowd to avoid being trampled*

*on the way of diving, she breaks through a piece of rope, causing a float to fall down*

*looks behind her with wide eyes as the float begins to fall*

CWASH!

*dust flies everywhere and the JuJu takes the opportunity to run before the Parade Police can catch her*

:confused: where was I? ah, yes, quoting... :rolleyes: this always happens... i get so sid-tracked

*ahem*

JuJu - its okay I understand your frustrations! Everytime I typed out long reviews yesterday the site would crash and I'd give up! but awww u quoted I'n sad that stupid aa crashing lost it! and hehehe I don't want Julian to die either.... -_-
well buckle your seat belt katwina because the JuJu style of quoting is vewy vewy different... i guarantee i'll have you laughing your ass off

ok so this is my favorite chapter just because I love the song and I seriously wrote this chapter after like having 5 chapters written for this story just because while I was listening to the song all of this came to me....
*sings*
can you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street?
not that has anything to do with anything... but how the frickle DO you get to sesame street? :confused:

Chapter 17
WHOA! :thud: it's been that long? :woot: COOL! 17 is a good number because... well... umm it comes between the number 16 which is when you can :naughty: and 18 when you can :drunk:?
:blink:

WELL I DECLARE IT TO BE A SPECIAL NUMBER!!!

*pounds stick into ground*

I, JuJu, hereby declare 17 to be a special number for the good of mankind because... it just is, ok? and NO ONE will object

*signs official document made out of coloured paper and cwayons*

:P

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

As Sark lie there trying to hold on all he could think of was Sydney. She was his angel, his hope, his love. She was the only thing that was important to him and he was not going to let her down.

:serenade:

*sings*
have I told you lately that I love you?

:love: SOOOOOOO cute!

Even if he didn’t make it, the mission had to be a success.
you stoopid poopy doofus, you're lying in a hopsickle bed... how could it be a success? :blink: katwina *whines* the JuJu is confused

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here

Before he opened his eyes he knew she was by his side.

:shock: IS HE PSYCHIC!!! I AM TOOOO!!!

watch this... *ahem* Ok, now, behold the madgickool powers of the almighty JuJu... now katwina... here's a pen lid

*JuJu holds up pen lid*

*waves wand around pen lid that is inside her fist* by the power of JuJu, I HAVE THE POWER!

POOF! *smokes comes out of wand*

katwina... close your eyes for a moment

*katwina closes her eyes*

*JuJu shoves pen lid into pocket*

open your eyes!

Now behold the powers of the JuJu....

*JuJu opens her hand and :shock: the pen lid is GONE!*

see? told ya so... i have many hidden talents ^_^

He could feel her presence and the scent of her perfume wafted through his nostrils.
*imagines sark on all fours on the ground, sniffing the walls like a dog*

*cracks up laughing*

:laughbounce:

The pain he was in was nothing compared to the pain he felt when he looked into her eyes.
The JuJu can inflict pain too!

watch!

*grabs stick and pokes katwina* :poke: feel the pain? see? the juju is bewwy bewwy special ;)

She was breaking down next him and it was all his fault. He should have been more careful, he shouldn’t have been so c***y.
oh but it's the c***iness that we wub about you, julziepoo *pats julziepoo* you just be your c***y old self

It pained him beyond words to see the fear in her eyes and to know that he was the cause of it. She was so much stronger then she gave herself credit for but even some things penetrated Sydney. He had been lucky enough to have been loved by her and to have been let into her heart and now he was the one hurting her.

*smiffle* :cry: KATWINA! *gwabs katwina and starts sobbing into her shoulder*

wait... what the frickle is going on here? he isn't at the hospickle? :shock:

*dials 000 and calls an amboolance*

REEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOO RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOO

WOAOAOAOAOAOA

ok i suck at amboolance imitations

but still! he needs to get to the hopsickle!

*stars running around screaming*

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice

He couldn’t think straight. The pain shooting through his body was becoming too much.

:jawdrop: EEEEEEEEEEEEK! :woot: *runs to medicine cupboard and grabs a bandaid*
*sticks bandaid on julziepoo's forhead*
*sits back and admires her work*
there. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall better ^_^

He didn’t want to let go, he didn’t want this to be the last time he saw her beautiful face, the last time he smelled her intoxicating scent, the last time he felt her tender touch.
katwina... i 'aint liking the sound of this...

But he knew she had to get out of there if she was to have any chance of finishing the mission and that was the most important thing. Sydney had to go on without him.

I DON'T LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear... if you kill him.. :torch:

*walks by julia and slaps whip against hand threatingly*

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives

BANG!
*the starting gun goes off*
EEEEEEEEEEEK! :woot:

*JuJu starts running for her life and cwosses the finish line first*

*starts running in circles around katwina*

I WON, I WON! :winner:

“Go.” It was barely even a whisper at first but he found his voice. “Go Sydney. You have to go on without me. Take my gun and the equipment. Leave the bomb here. I’ll give you a five minute head start and then I’ll set it to go off. Whatever happens, don’t look back just go on. You have to finish this.” Even as he was saying the words his heart was breaking. Tears were spilling from her eyes. She shook her head as she bent over to kiss his face, his lips.
“No.” Was all she kept repeating as she kissed him. “I won’t leave you.”

KATWINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no way is this happening!

she can't leave him?

*franctically thumbs through the script*

that wasn't part of the scthowlieline!

:cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

“You have to. It’s the only way. I’m too weak to go with you. I’ll only slow you down and you have to go on. If we go together there’s no way we’ll make it. I can’t, won’t let anything happen to you.” He gasped for air, talking was beginning to hurt and breathing was becoming a problem. “Please Sydney. I love you. I can’t watch you get hurt anymore because of me. You have to go before it’s too late.”

don't listen to him... he's dellusioned!! :shhh: *whispers* just a secwet between you and me

He didn’t know how much longer he could stay like this. All he wanted to do was close his eyes; it was taking all he had just to look at her without breaking down. He could feel the cold cement pressing against his back, his lungs ached, and he couldn’t move his left side at all. He knew she was wasting time at his side and he didn’t know how long it would be before someone would come back and find them. He couldn’t protect her like this. She had to go.
he can't move his left side? :shock: KATWINA! what happened to the whole "i don't want him to die" thing?

you and I have to have a talk katwina *wags finger in front of katwina's face*

*talks like a sheep* baa-aaa-aaa-aaa-aa-aaa-d girl

And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do

She knew he was right but she couldn’t just leave him. He was all that mattered to her; she didn’t care about anything else. If he wasn’t with her then there was no point in going on. Nothing made sense without him. She couldn’t control her tears; all she wanted to do was stay forever with him in her arms.
*pats syddie on the head* good gurlie... you're doing the right thing

But as she searched his eyes she knew it was killing him too and she knew that she had to go on for him.
*screeches to a stop*
*runs backwards and :jawdrop: at the post*
WHAT?!?!!?!??!??!??!!

She kissed him with every ounce of passion in her and he kissed her back with all the energy he could muster. “I love you, Julian.”
“I know Syd. I know. We’ll find each other, I promise.” He gave her a weak smile and squeezed her hand. “we always do.” She smiled back through the tears and kissed him. “We always do.” She repeated. She stood and walked away before she lost her courage and ran back to his side. She couldn’t look back, she couldn’t think about the love in his eyes or the way her heart was breaking because she knew she wouldn’t be able to go. And she started to run, she’d lost so much time and needed to hurry if she was going to get out alive.

*sits in compooper chair with her mouth hanging open*
katwina... you're not reading from the same scwipt as me... my one says that julzie is ok and him and syddie go home and make babies.. this wasn't supposed to happen! :jawdrop: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Slower slower
We don't have time for that
All I want is to find an easier way
To get out of our little heads

She hadn’t thought about what she was going to tell Vaughn or the CIA. She really didn’t care anymore. All she had been able to think about was Julian lying there on the ground dying and begging her to go on and how she’d just left him. She didn’t know how she’d gone on and gotten out but somehow she had found her way back to the CIA headquarters.
*stares in shock at syddie*
NOOOOOOOO! she can't have just left him d-d-d-d-d-d...DYING there! :nonono:

She had just been cleared by medical services. She had some bruising and a broken wrist that would heal in a couple of weeks but nothing serious. But she had a debriefing in five minutes and she had to figure out what she was going to say. Except all her heart wanted to know was where Julian was. Had he made it out? Would they find each other? He had promised they would but he had been too weak to make it on his own. She should have stayed with him. She should have fought with him and told him that she was staying with him no matter what.

THANK YOU! :notworthy: now you're thinking! *grabs pom poms and cheers for syddie to run back to julzie*
WOOOOOOOOOOOT! :woot:
*starts dancing like a cheerleader*
*trips over*
*hiccup*
i really need to cut down on my sugar...

Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess

The tears were forming in her eyes and she didn’t know if she could hold them back but she knew she had to. She had to put on a brave face for everyone. They can’t know the truth, not yet.

two words... SCREW THEM!

*grabs the nearest book to her, rips up the pages and throws them in the air* :woot:

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice

“Hey.”
“Hey.” Sydney hadn’t even realized Vaughn had come in as she turned to look at him. He must have come to get her for the debriefing.

:blink: what the hell is HE doing here? <_<

Vaughn took one look at Sydney’s face and could tell she was upset.
:shock: who said he could be psychic? NOOOOOOOOO! he's not cool enough to be! *stomps foot*

“You okay? If you need more time before the debriefing I’m sure everyone would understand.”
*grabs megaphone and screams in vaughnie's ear*
STAY AWAY FROM HER!

“No I’m fine. Just a little worn out I guess.” Vaughn knew she was more then a little worn out both physically and mentally. Whatever had happened on her last mission must have hit her hard; she had been different like she had been broken again since she came back but he didn’t want to push her so he let it go for now.
for now... god knows the guy will probably roll up on her doorstep acting concerned... god doesn't he EVER stop? :Ph34r:

“Okay, well you ready to go then? I think Dixon and your Dad are eager to hear how the mission went.” Right because that’s what I care about. Oh Julian where are you? I need you here.
YES!

*jumps over the moon*

she doesn't like vaughnie even though he's standing right in front of her

GOOD GIRL! :woot:

Sydney had just finished explaining the mission to them. She didn’t know how but the lies just came out of her mouth perfectly. Even she would have believed her story if she didn’t already know it was lie. Her father, however, didn’t seem to believe it as easily as everyone else.

SCHPYDADDY! :hug: i love scphydaddy ^_^

“And Sark, what happened to him?” Her father stared at her intensely waiting for her response. Why was he always so skeptical?
:shhh: he's your daddykins... he's suppsoed to be like that

“I have reason to believe he was killed or at least severely injured during the gunfight. He shouldn’t be a problem anymore.” She almost choked on her words and broke down in tears as she was saying it. Hearing herself say out loud that he was gone was too much for her. She felt like she was being suffocated and just wanted the debriefing to be over so she could leave and break down.

*sobs for syddie*
it's ok syddie!
I'LL SAVE YOU!
*runs up the stairs to the top of the roof and tries to jump off the roof in an attempt to fly in and save syddie but katwina races up after her and drags her back down*
*katwina carries her down the stairs and plops her in her play pen*
*JuJu reaches into her pocket for her stoo-diver (screwdwiver) and is about to open the play pen with it when she catches katwina looking at her with a "don't even think about it" look*
:mellow:
*JuJu stays put*

But no Lauren had to put her two cents in.
one word: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Do you have any evidence that Sark died or are you just speculating?” Her horrible British accent rang through Sydney’s thoughts and pierced her heart. She couldn’t think about Julian like he was dead. No she had to believe that he was alive and coming home to her.
he is, he is, HE IS, HE WILL! and then you and him can make babies! :woot:

ok i'll stop now :lol:

“No. I can’t be sure.” She gritted her teeth as she said it. Not so much out of annoyance at Lauren’s questioning but because she was trying not to break down and order a search team for Julian’s rescue and safe return to her arms.
DO IT!!! :shock: that would SOOO work and then when he's rescued, she could go up and kiss him passionately and vaughn could break down and go back home to his cow in tears... muahahahahaha

“Then I suggest we assume he is alive and search for him until we find evidence that he is indeed no longer a problem for us.” Sydney couldn’t believe it. This is what she wanted. She wanted to be out searching him but then it hit her Lauren only wanted to find Julian so that the Covenant could kill him.
why does everyone want him dead? *hands on hips* KILL LAUREN OR VAUGHNIE for pete's sake :rolleyes: god, when will people learn? :lol:

“NO.” She’d just blurted it out without thinking or intending to. “..That would be a bad idea and a waste of time. I’ve already told you the building exploded only minutes after I got out. There’s no way Sark got out before the explosion and no one could have survived it. It would be an utter waste of the CIA’s time and resources to search for a corpse when there are more important matters that we should be looking into, like the Covenant’s next move.” She searched the faces of her colleagues trying to gauge their reactions, did they believe her? Her heart was pounding and she thought for sure she would pass out or simply burst
into tears soon.

*sits in chair and bites nails anxiously*
:snack:
*throws popcorn into air, throws back head, closes eyes and opens mouth, waiting for it land back in her mouth*

Finally Dixon spoke up.
“I agree. We will not send out a search team for Sark. We will instead continue to monitor the Covenant as they plan their next move and keep our eyes open for any signs of Sark, alive or dead. That is all for now. Sydney why don’t you go home and rest, take a few days off, you’ve earned it. The rest of us can handle tying everything up from here without you. And if we need you we’ll call.” Dixon gave her a reassuring glance; he was genuinely concerned for her well being. For whatever reason, everyone could tell that this last mission had severely shaken Sydney up.

she's in love with someone you think is the enemy you goofballs.. god, it's like an everyday occurence :rolleyes: and you people are the CIA... pfft, what a bunch of dumbos :lol:

Sydney was too tired and too relieved that she didn’t have to stay there under their pensive stares any longer to argue. She nodded, gathered her stuff, and left as quickly as she could.
Vaughn watched her go and only waited a minute before following.

:o_O: *rips hair out*
STOP IT, YOU POOP! just leave her alone already :rolleyes: :angry:

“Sydney,” he called out. “Wait up.” She sucked in a deep breath, she wasn’t sure how much longer she could go without breaking down but she turned around to face Vaughn anyway. He took one look at her and wanted to hold her and tell her that everything was alright but he didn’t think she would be too receptive to him at the moment. She saw the look in his eyes and put her hand up to stop him.
“Not now, Vaughn.” She pleaded. “I just want to go home and go to sleep.” She was tired and drained and she couldn’t handle going through it all with Vaughn right now.

SEE? SEE? see that look on her face, vaughnie? that's the look of someone who doesn't want to talk to you... get. the fweakin. MESSAGE :rolleyes:

Vaughn was hurt and curious and he knew he shouldn’t push her but he was tired of waiting.
get used it buddy, get used to it :angelic:

“Then when?” He hadn’t even meant to say it, it had just come out. He couldn’t help it. He knew she was in pain and he couldn’t handle not being the one to make it better.
oh c'MON!!!! as if someone is that soppy in real life *groans and starts chucking tomatoes* GET OFF THE STAGE!

“Maybe never Vaughn.” And she just walked away from him and drove home.
:shock:
did she just say what i thought she did?
YOU'RE MY HERO SYDDIE!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Lyrics: Run by Snow Patrol

awesome song choice, by the way ;)

and there you have it... a totally JuJu quoted review for you, compliments of... well... JuJu :blink: :lol:

but oh god katwina.... he can't die! :notworthy: :Please: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

p.s. more more more more more more!!
p.p.s. i've copy-pasted this into word so in case aa DOES decide to crash, then all my work won't be lost

OMG WOW I love you JuJu!!! Seriously I have never laughed so hard!!! :D :D :D
that has to be one of the greatest reviews ever!! You're so awesome! AHHH ok i'm in time crunch but I feel like I need to leave a JuJuesk review in response now! lol i love this reveiw!! :love: ok so lets see i like the number 17 too!!! b/c well its a prime number! lol ok omg i was rolling off my seat laughing before I even got to ur reveiw of the story and the pen cap!! AWESOME magice trick! :woot:
he can't move his left side?  KATWINA! what happened to the whole "i don't want him to die" thing?
haha I don't want him to die! :angelic: what makes you think I would want that?? :angel2:
hmm ok I really do have to go soon......hehe I'll try to post chapter 18 soon but it'll be awhile before I post again then b/c I have to rewrite 19!
thanks again JuJu I love this review!!

omg and ps I just remembered the whole Vaughn this :run: heehee she did tell him never! but you know Vaughn is going to try again b/c hes incredibly slow and doesnt get it

JuliaSark05, you rock my socks! i love your writing o so much!!!! YAY!

p.s. you rock

p.p.s. can i be your #2 fan since i think Juju has basically claimed #1 place :P

Back