Beautiful Disaster

hahhahaha I'm sorry JuJu I don't mean to be so evil!!!! I just couldn't decide if I wanted her to be preggers! I'm so glad that you guys like it though!!!! and JuJu haha love how you hate Vaughn!!! but Ihave a feeling you're going to hate me soon! hehee i'll try to ost again this weekend

Okay this is getting a little weird.
And it would totally be sick if Syd was pregnant with Sark's kid!!
She is, isn't she?
Oh well...You know the drill.
PM me with the next update.

ok first off Kit i'm not saying that she is pregnant or that Sark is dead or alive....

but SpyChic why do you say its getting weird??? like is the story going downhill do you think?? let me know, i'm just looking for positive feedback. Thanks so much for reviewing

YAY! Sydney's up to her old status of kicking butt and taking names again!!! :woot: YAY! i love that chap so much, but Vaughn should just go somewhere and :blowup: and leave Syddie alone because she belongs with Sark!!! *points to 2 random Sarkneys she's working on* See, it says so RIGHT HERE!!! *points up* and i'm with JuJu. anyway, :eek:scar: for the work so far and post 22 sooooooonnnn!!! ^_^

--Your Ever-Faithful Sarkney

haha i'm not telling if shes pregnant! you'll just have to wait for the next chapter!!!

and Eva I love ur review! i'll what i can do about vaughn, although i'm not sure ur going to like it!

JuliaSark05 said:
ok first off Kit i'm not saying that she is pregnant or that Sark is dead or alive....
awww... :sadangel: you love being evil, don't ya? :lol:

but SpyChic why do you say its getting weird??? like is the story going downhill do you think??  let me know, i'm just looking for positive feedback.  Thanks so much for reviewing
*splutters* downhill?

katrina, i'm like literally going through withdrawal from no updates in this fic, and you're worried it's going downhill?

okelies.. it's confirmed...

*grabs katrina's hand and takes her to the doctor in the white coat who will cure her mental state*

it's not going downhill! you KNOW how much we're BEGGING for an update and you just have to faith in yourself and this fic, because I'm serious.. it's one of the most kick-ass fics I've ever read, I mean... I have the thing saved in a word document and I've read over it at least 10 times... is that sad enough? :rolleyes: This fic rocks, and don't you ever think otherwise!

aww thanks JuJu!!!! that means a lot to me!!! I'll try to have this fic updated by the end of the weekend but I can't promise anything b/c I still have to write the next chapter.

heheheehe and I'm not staying anything about her being pregnant or Sark being alive because I don't want to ruin the surprise!!

ok so JuJu inspired me to write because I was so flattered by her post it made me excited about this fic again!! so I'm posting the chapt i just wrote now for you!! hope you all enjoy and don't want to kill me afterwards!!!
thanks for all the reviews! i love getting them!

Chapter 22

Dixon stared intently at Sydney for a moment, thinking over everything she had told him. He was upset that she hadn’t been more honest and upfront with him before but there was nothing he could do about it now. By the classic Bristow glare of determination on her face he knew it was pointless to argue but still he wasn’t sure she was thinking rationally. When she had first come back from her failed mission he had thought that she was crushed because her big chance to bring the Covenant had been squashed but now, now he thought there was definitely another reason for her breakdown.

“Alright.” He sighed, looking into her chocolate brown eyes that were now full of triumph. “I will agree to allow you to research the disc secretly. However, you will need to fulfill your other duties here as well. This disc can not be the only thing you are working or else everyone will be suspicious.”

She nodded in agreement with him, overjoyed that Dixon wasn’t upset with her or about to throw her into a jail cell.

“I will also talk to your father about his suspicions regarding Lauren and if he still feels that she is worth looking into I will allow him to do so quietly. I will not, however, order him to simply investigate her based on a tip from Sark. Is that clear?”

“Yes Dixon. Thank you so much.” She smiled graciously at him and he knew he was making the right decision.

“Sydney I understand your reasons for not coming forward sooner about Sark but I want you to know that you could have told me. You don’t have to go through this alone; I’ll always be on your side.” He smiled lovingly at her as she hugged him. She was truly touched by his words and immediately she felt guilty for not having told him everything. Their moment was interrupted by a knock on the door followed by Lauren’s horrible accented voice.

“Director Dixon I was wondering if you could sign off on these sheets.” Lauren had opened the door and just pranced in and upon seeing Dixon hugging Sydney she stopped. Raising her eyebrows she cleared her throat.
“Am I interrupting something?”

“No, I was just leaving.” Sydney replied coldly as she pulled away from Dixon. “Thank you Dixon for your understanding and the time off.” He nodded and she walked out barely glancing at Lauren on the way.

She made her way over to her desk and sighed realizing how much work she had missed. There was a lot she needed to catch up on and now with the disc she knew she had her work cut out for her. She buried her head in her hands trying not to think about Julian as if he were dead. She had to focus on finishing her work so that she could look at the disc and find Julian.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up quickly.

“Hey.” She smiled despite herself. She still couldn’t fight the feeling she got when Vaughn touched her like that.

“Hey. I just came over to see how you were doing. You had us all worried. And when you wouldn’t answer the door or the phone even for Weiss…” He trailed off not needing to finish his sentence, he knew she understood.
“I know, I’m sorry. I just needed some time alone.”

“Weiss told me you freaked on him when he let himself in.” He smirked recalling how freaked Eric had been by Sydney.

“Just because I’m not married doesn’t mean I don’t want to have kids someday. I’m warning you Mikey if you want to live don’t go near Sydney’s; she’s more dangerous than Jack on a bad day!”

She laughed. “Yeah well it is rude to just let yourself into someone else’s place.”

“Syd, are you okay? For real? I know that our friendship has changed since you’ve been away and I’m sorry about that but I want you to know that I’m here for you, no matter what I’ll always be here for you.” He gave her shoulder a rub and his heart almost exploded when she squeezed his hand in return.

“Thanks Vaughn. I’m sorry I pushed everyone away these past couple of days but I just needed to be alone.”

“Did you sort out everything you needed to?” She smiled; he still knew exactly who she was and how to make her feel comfortable. She loved and hated him for it.

“Yeah I think so.” She smiled, thinking about the disc and finding Julian. Vaughn could tell that she was a lot better than when she had left the rotunda after her mission but that something was still weighing on her and he just wished he could be the one to make it all better for her.

“Ok but if you need me, well, you’ve got my number.” With that he smiled and walked back off towards his desk not wanting Lauren to once again catch him being “too friendly” with Sydney.

Sydney smiled, knowing for the first time since she thought Julian had died that everything would eventually be okay again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a long, boring day, Sydney collected her things and headed home. She hadn’t had a chance to look at the disc but she wasn’t upset. She was taking her laptop home so she could review it at home, away from Lauren’s prying eyes.

She had been somewhat surprised and eternally grateful that everyone had left her alone about going missing for a few days. Weiss had even forgiven her for flipping on him when she had given him a hug and half her sandwich. She laughed at Weiss and how easy it was for them to be friends.

As she drove her thoughts drifted back to Vaughn and how wonderful he had been about it. Their friendship had been steadily improving since she’d been Julian and found out about Lauren but still it hadn’t felt quite the same as before. It wasn’t perfect but then again this isn’t a perfect world. If it was she would have never been kidnapped by the Covenant for two years only to return to the love of her life being married to someone else. No, if was a perfect world her and Vaughn would probably be married right now. But she wasn’t sure that was her perfect world anymore. Julian had changed her whole world and now she didn’t know if she could ever love Vaughn like she loved Julian.
She scolded herself mentally for thinking about Vaughn as she pulled into her parking spot. Seeing her apartment she was reminded that Julian wouldn’t be waiting for her on the other side of the door with a gourmet meal and wine. All that awaited her was a negative pregnancy test and an empty apartment.

awww...non-preggie Syd! i'm with Kit you meanie pants...lol. anyway, i miss the Sarkney fluff! pwomise me Sarkney fwuff soon? :cry: anyway, i'm gonna go back to working on BoY ^_^ great chap!

she isn't pregnant? :cry: but... that like... was her last tie to juliziepoo (n) awww... the last sentence was sad :(

but just a question... is vaughniepoo nuts? :blink: I'm serious... doesn't he get the message? he's never going to be syddie's :nonono: and it's time he started realising that

*whines* julzie MUST be alive, he must!

luv juju :harp:

*pitches a temper tantrum like a 3 year old*
*screams*
*kicks floor*
she's not pregnant?!??!!?!?
I am a s/v shipper (sarkney is my guilty pleasure) so u can't keep doing all this occasional vaughn stuff! it's makin me saaaaaaaaaaad!!!
but goodness
u gotta bring sark back!
he gotta come home
and de gotta have babies
and sark gotta love da bebee!
and he gotta smoooooooooch on da bebe
and de gotta be haaaaaaaaaaaapppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
*stops pitching the tantrum*
otay i'm good now
tanku for da pm!!!!

hey guys I know some of you are really mad at me and I'm sorry but please have faith that even when I toy with your emotions I won't let you down in the end<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>....i'm not JJ</span> seriously though I promise in a couple of chapters you'll love me again and if you don't then you can kill me! :D

Back