Beautiful Disaster

*decides to do random JuJu-esque review*

okay, here's what i think (even tho i know what happens anyway):

okay, so Julian has to be alive somewhere cuz he's Sark and he's crafty and all this Syd :sadangel: stuff over him being :missing: is just crazy. so then she sees him somewhere and she's all :kiss: and he's all :xoxo: and then they're all ^_^ and then :syd1: takes another test and finds out they're having a 👶 ! And then it's forever :2love: and Eva :clap: and doesn't :blowup: and then she gives you an :eek:scar: !

whaddya think of that idea?

so we're either going to hate you or love you after a few chapters?

Oh great :rolleyes: That helps :lol:

POSSIBLE SCENARIO #1:

S/V get together... Sarkney fans get out to kill Katrina, led by the almighty-JuJu

POSSIBLE SCENARIO #2:

Sarkney get together... S/V fans get out to kill Katrina, led by.. uhh.. <inserts name>

*whines*

This is driving me nuts

what about scenario #3 no one tries to kill Katrina!!

*nods head* I think thats the best scenario!! hehe

but I'm really thinking that you will want to kill me for the next few chapters and then you'll love me again or hate me who knows. Only one person knows how it ends and she doesn't exactly hate me! :angelic:

ok so its short and unbetaed but I hope you like it or at least dont feel the need to kill me for it! :D :angelic: :D
and because I keep forgetting this:

BeautifulDisaster.jpg

Chapter 23

Sydney made her way slowly into her apartment. She wanted to rush into the bathroom and check the pregnancy test to make sure she had read it correctly but she knew that was silly. She resisted the urge while she worked on heating up a microwave meal. Even though she wasn’t really hungry she knew that she needed to eat something and it kept her busy. But after she had made and eaten her dinner she reasoned that is was perfectly normal for her to use the bathroom and if she so happened to see the test sticking out of the trashcan there was no harm in checking to see if she had read it right.

Slowly and carefully she dug the pregnancy test out of the trash only be met by the same results as before. It was negative. How could it be negative when she was so late and had been so sick lately? She shook her head as the tears began to fall. She knew she wasn’t ready for a baby and she certainly hadn’t planned on having one just yet. Still when she had thought she was she had gotten used to the idea and deep down a part of her had wanted to have a baby. She wanted to have Julian’s baby, especially now that he was gone. She wanted to always have a part of him with her but now that seemed just a dream. She actually felt like she had lost something; like until that moment when the pregnancy test told her she wasn’t pregnant she had been and now it was gone. She knew of course that wasn’t the case but she couldn’t help the way she was feeling. She had been through a whirlwind of emotions since she’d left Julian dying and the little bit of hope she had left was slowing diminishing.

She wiped at her tears as she washed her hands and made her way out into her living room. She still had to unpack her things from work and setup her work laptop so she could review the disc.

Her hands trembled nervously as she slid the disc into her computer. What if whatever was on the disc didn’t help her find Julian or bring down the Covenant? What if their whole mission was a waste? What if Julian died for nothing? The questions piled up in her head, suffocating her capacity to think straight. But they all disappeared as a screen popped up on her computer showing that the disc was encrypted. She had expected it would be and had downloaded some of Marshall’s top notch decrypting software onto her computer.

She ran the decrypting software and let it scan the disc. After another ten minutes of pacing and questions pouring through her she finally heard the beep that notified her the decrypting software was complete. She willed herself not to throw up as she sat back down at her computer and began to search through the contents of the disc.

After just 45 minutes of searching through the disc she was elated beyond belief at what she had found. There was proof that Lauren was indeed the mole. There was list of every mole and contact the Covenant had placed in various agencies around the world. All of their facilities that they used for ‘research’, offices, and holding cells were mapped out on the disc. Bank account numbers, records, and investors laid out in detail were all there. Everything she could ever have wanted to know about the Covenant was spelled out for her on the disc. The only piece of information missing was who was at the head of the Covenant. The top players’ names were mentioned in several files and cell heads were listed in detail but there was no mention anywhere of who actually ran the Covenant. She had wanted to be able to bring down the head with the Covenant but without knowing who they were she wasn’t sure that was possible. There was also a list of at least twelve places Julian could be being held at if he was still alive. She knew of course that the CIA would need thorough verification of this information before acting on it but all she cared about was finding Julian. She had to search the possible facilities before she bring down the Covenant because she was sure that when the Covenant started to disintegrate Julian would become useless to them and therefore dead.

She was so overjoyed and overwhelmed by the information that she was finding on the disc that she was completely oblivious to the person that had silently entered her house and was standing right behind her. His eyes weren’t happy, but rather confused and hurt and he seemed to be reaching for her when she finally saw his reflection on her screen.

:shock:

KATWINA UPDATED!

*starts running around screaming and jumps all over the place*

:woot:

I'm excited. Can ya tell? COZ YOU UPDATED!

*runs around screaming once again*

ok... *bounce* I need to stop...

but firstly? your wallpaper? :jawdrop: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Can I steal it?

*saves picture to hard drive and sets as desktop wallpaper*

there ^_^ pwettiful!

you know... I am tempted to draw on Vaughnie's face.. but that's a nice picture of him :coolio:

*stares at wallpaper for three hours*

*blinks rapidly* distractions, distractions... *giggles*

now... where were we? Ah! Yes. Le chapter.

now you said that it was short and un-beta'd... but katwina, I really don't mind... because ANYTHING from you is like, a gift from heaven or something (I'm in love with this fic.. can ya tell? :P)

IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD!

But the pregnancy test was sad :( Awww... now, I always say that babies stuff up fics, but that's only when the father is a very much alive Michael Vaughn... not a presumed dead Julziepoo! *squeal* Awww :console: Poor Syddie 🇳🇴

Ok.. but those twelves places that Julziepoo could be in? :woot: LET'S GO TO THEM! LET'S RAID THEM! And then we'll find Julziepoo! And we can dump Vaughn on the side of the road and go to Las Vegas and witness a Sarkney wedding at 2 o'clock in the morning!

YEAH! :confetti: That would be cool :D

Buuuuuuuuuuuut...

*screeches to a halt*

WHO IS HE?!?!! Now see, I WANT it to be Julziepoo... every fibre in my body is buzzing for it to be him.

buzz...
buzz...

see that?

*points to arm*

*arm is buzzing*

see?

I WANT IT SOOOOOOOO BAD!

BUT! BUT!

It isn't, is it? It's Vaughniepoo

:o_O:

What the frickle is he doing here? *starts chucking tomatoes at vaughnie*

GET OFF THE STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So WHAT if she's looking up where Julziepoo might be and not looking up motels in Santa Barbara for two? WHO CARES?!?! She doesn't love idiots, you stupid idiot

:rolleyes: When will the guy ever learn?

Sooooooooo... in all, that was an AWESOME update! *nods vigorously*

WUV YOO!!!! :smooch:

luv juju :harp:

PS. *whispers* If you need a beta, pee emmy me! :woot: And when you post the chapter, I'll act dumb! I'm good at acting dumb (it doesn't require much talent *giggles)

PS #2. Is there an addict list for this fic? :shock: ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so let me start by saying that I should totally be writting a 6 page paper thats due tomorrow but i'm not!! haha, why? b/c i'm here reading my reviews!!! and I'm so syked now that I've read JuJu's review!!! :woot: And of course I LOVE :love: my other reviews!!! And i'm a little bummed at everyone's guesses as to who is the mystery guy. anyways just so you all know when I wrote it I wasn't sure who it was either! :angelic: My first thought was Weiss but I thought that was just mean so I changed it!!! hehehe :D ok ok so my response to JuJu b/c there was more in review then in my last chapter!! lol

first! I love that you made the wallpaper ur desktop!!! so cool! :cool: Seriously that was like the second thing I've ever made on photoshp and I i had no idea what the heck I was doing!! but *drools* isn't DA sooo hot and sexy! I love him!!!

now you said that it was short and un-beta'd... but katwina, I really don't mind... because ANYTHING from you is like, a gift from heaven or something (I'm in love with this fic.. can ya tell? )
awwww wow so sweet!!!!!!!!! I'm so flattered!!! i can't believe anyone actually loves my fic that much!!! its so exciting :D :woot:

ohh ok and as far as the chap itself goes.....the pregnancy part was soo sad and I almost made her pregnant but then she couldn't go looking for Jules and that would be sad :( besides i'm not a fan of all those fics where she gets pregnant every three chapters or so.....and yes!!!! she is soooo going to have to search to Jules cuz if she doesn't shes an idiot!!!!!!!! 🐟 :stupid: .............so u think its Vaughn too????

PS. *whispers* If you need a beta, pee emmy me!  And when you post the chapter, I'll act dumb! I'm good at acting dumb (it doesn't require much talent *giggles)
actually i could use a new beta!!!! I'll pm with the stuff and give a little shameless plug here....its at my site that set up last month!!! Harmless Deceptions? :angelic:

PS #2. Is there an addict list for this fic?  ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmmm *racks brain* i think somewhere there is an addicts list, if not you can be #1!!!!! :D

HA I found it!!!!! *jumps in excitement!*

Addicts List
0.1234567890987654321 - JuJu (Bubbles)
1. luckylass!
2. Osiris
13. SydneyAnneVaughn

and JuJu you specially requested that #!!!!

And i'm a little bummed at everyone's guesses as to who is the mystery guy
:shock:

:woot:

Does that mean it's Sark?

:o_O: This is worse than those brain-teasers! :lol:

And well, I just signed up to Harmless Deceptions so yay! I'll beta it (although can you send me a PM at AA whenever you post a chappy there? :angelic:)

Oh! And I don't just like your fic.. I absolutely LOVE your fic! :hug:

YAY!!!!! okay, part of me wants to think it's Vaughn, but since you said you were disappointed in everyone's guesses, i'm gonna rethink that. could it be Julian? (i hope to hell) could it be Weiss? (well, no cuz you said you changed your mind on that one) could it be Spy!Daddy Jack? (that would be reaaaally baaaaad) or Spy!Mommy Irina? (really odd) i dunno, but i'm gonna say i :love: this thing and WHAT AN EVIL CLIFFIE!!!!! thanks for the pm and i can't wait for the next chap! ^_^

PS: Are you ever gonna post this on AF? (pweeze? :cry: )

hehehe its not that evil of a cliff hanger Eva!!! I think the next one is worse...idk :angelic: hopefully no one kills me thats all I'm saying!

and p.s. I'll post the first couple of chapts tomorrow or friday on af ok?

This Fic is Soooooo Good, I Check AA every day to see if you've updated.

I'm Obsessed.

Can't Wait to see who it is and for her to find jules, she is gonna find him right???

Back