Beautiful Disaster

See, what I don't understand is how people can actually leave this thread without giving you an essay-long review :blink:

KATWINA! *squeals and collapses on the floor, sobbing*

THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs around screaming*

Oh my God... IT WAS SARKNEY FLUFF!!! And just... all the... speeches... and the looks... and the hurt... and the love... and the kisses... and just...

:cry:

WHY MUST THEY BE SO PERFECT?!?!?!?!?!

*bawls eyes out*

But you know who I want to beat up?

MCKENNAS COLE! *glares* YOU WERE INTERRUPTING THE SARKNEY LOVEY-DOVEY MOMENT...

Grrrrrrr.... *mutters* how the hell does he think... doesn't have the right.. disgraceful... must kill him... grrr...

BUT I LOVED IT ALL THE SAME!

love JuJu :harp:

PS. Now, PLEASE can you PLEASE either have Vaughnie transferred to a deep undercover mission that lasts ten years to Boznia or just kill the idiot off? *bats eyelashes* OR just let him witness a Sarkney moment... :notworthy: *begs*

damn cole interupts at the most inappropriate times!!
thanks goodness they have that sorted out!!
hope that syd and sark can escape
so happy u updated so soon
can't wait for more
thanks for the pm

Freelancer_047 - yay! i'm really glad you're enojying this fic!!! :D

SydneyAnneVaughn l- ol yes you can hate Cole now! hehe and I love you're animated review!!!! :jump:

texy - thanks so much!! i'm glad you liked the update! :smiley:

luckylass - thank you!!! :smiley:

JuJu - :woot: yay! I love your review as always!!! lol you and Eva can kill Cole together later! hehe and I'll see what I can do about killing Vaughnieeeidoiot off! :whistle: ooo and i'm really glad you liked all the Sarkney fluff!!!! I just love writing sarkney fluff and i've soo missed it!!!!

Queen of hearts - I know Cole it is annoying interrupting the beautiful moment! I think you might be very happy with the upcoming chapters!!! :angelic:

and nooowwww finally time for the update!!!!

Chapter 31

Cole entered the cell in his usual sickening manner, staring at Julian and Sydney wildly.

“So you do like bad boys then Pigtails. Why didn’t you just say so earlier? Was it because your boyscout boyfriend was here?” He sneered down at her giving her a look that made her sick to her stomach.

“What do you want Cole?” Julian asked impatiently. He was rather annoyed at his moment with Sydney being interrupted and down right disgusted by Cole’s presence in general.

“That is not really concern now is it Julian.” Cole landed a swift kick to Julian’s ribs and a low cracking sound could be heard. Sydney letting all her spy training flee her for moment gasped loudly and tried to block Julian from a series of kicks that Cole pounded into him but her attempts were useless for the chain on her ankles and wrists restricted her too much.

“Don’t worry Pigtails you’re turn is coming. They’ll be ready for you soon.” Cole snickered as his kicking stopped and Julian’s limp form drifted towards Sydney.

“You know it is almost a pity what they’re going to do you.” Cole chuckled as he stroked Sydney’s hair and face. “You are so beautiful.” His voice drifted off as an odd look came in his eyes and kissed her lips roughly. Sydney spat on his face the second his lips left hers and he punched her hard across her face causing her head to rock right into the wall.

Julian used Cole’s momentary distraction with Sydney to summon up all of energy and anger and lifted himself off the ground. With one strong kick to the head Cole’s body collided violently with the floor of the cell and he was knocked unconscious.

“Sydney are you okay?” Julian whispered as he gingerly lifted her head towards his. She left out a low moan as she nodded yes and he frantically began searching Cole for the keys before any guards could appear at the cell for they inevitably would. He quickly unlocked Sydney’s wrists and gave her the keys to unlock her ankles while he once again searched Cole for a weapon. Finding only one small gun with a few bullets in it, he helped Sydney to her feet giving her a quick but passionate kiss before exiting the cell.

“Do you know which way is out?” Julian asked her as he looked up and down the narrow corridor looking for guards. Sydney gazed around trying to remember the blueprints and which direction they had been brought in from but it was no use she couldn’t remember.

“No. We’ll just have to guess.” Julian nodded grimly and motioned to the left. Sydney followed and they ran as fast as they could considering Julian’s several injuries. After a few minutes and several turns that got them no where they ducked into an empty room so that Julian could rest.

“Sydney I want you to listen to me. I don’t know what more the Covenant wants you for but whatever it is it isn’t going to be pleasant. You can’t let them catch you again because I’m sure this time they won’t wait to put in separate lockdown and start whatever it is they’re planning. You need to take the gun and go on without me. We both I’m moving far too slowly and even with adrenaline I’m only holding you back. I’m survived this long, I can make it out but you have to go right now.” Sydney grasped Julian’s hands tightly as she kissed the cuts on face and tears rolled down her eyes.

“I know that you’re right Julian but I don’t care. When I left you in the warehouse it nearly killed me. I was lucky you survived but if you hadn’t I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. I won’t risk leaving you behind again because you are my whole life. Do you understand me Julian? I’m not leaving here without you.” Julian shook his sadly at her wishing that he could convince her otherwise but he could tell it was useless.

“I love you Sydney.”

They hugged for a moment before Julian was able to stand again with Sydney’s help and they made their way back into the dingy corridors.

“Wait, Julian we have to find Vaughn.” Julian gave her a pained expression.

“No we don’t. We have to get you out of here.” Sydney sighed knowing that anything involving Vaughn was a sore subject with Julian.

“Vaughn can help us get out of here. I can’t support you and fight off the guards by myself. If we find Vaughn soon we stand a better chance of getting out of here alive.” Julian grunted but he knew she was right. He just hated to be the one to save Agent Vaughn.

“They probably took him to one of the integration rooms. There’ll probably be one or two guards by the door.” Julian thought for a minute. “The hall we passed a minute ago with the guard looked familiar. It could have been the integration room he was guarding.”

“Let’s go then.” They started back towards to the hall as quietly and quickly as they could. When they were close to the bend, Sydney motioned for them to stop. She grabbed the gun and stealthily chanced a glance to see where the guard was. She saw a door opening as several armed guards dragged a limp Vaughn from the room. Taking her chances she fired five shots in quick succession. Five guards fell to the ground around Vaughn. Vaughn quickly grabbed the gun of the closest guard and took out three more that were inside of the room. He discarded his gun and picked up the other four.

“Sydney! Oh thank god they didn’t get to you.” Vaughn raced down the hall in her direction. He was about to embrace her in a hug but he saw Sark rounding the corner and froze.

“You found him?” Vaughn gestured at Sark and Sydney nodded.

“He helped me escape. Now we have to get out of here before the guards come after us. Do you remember how to get out of here?”

“I think so. Follow me.” He tossed both Sydney and Sark a gun and kept two for himself as he lead the way right into an ambush.

Gunfire exploded through the grimy corridor as an all out war began. The lights were blown out as bullets zinged around in the small space. The last thing Sydney could remember seeing was Julian being shot in the shoulder and falling to the ground.

:run: 🛋️ :run: :hide:

Third?

-EDIT-

Ok, Katwina? All I can say right now is YOU HAD BETTER RUN FAR, OH SO VERY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jawdrop:

The ONLY good thing that come out of this would be the following:

A/N: Guys, here's the next chapter... I've been very stupid, and have finally realised that I should never have put Vaughn in this fic and that I should just kill the bastard off. (Thankyou, Eva and JuJu)

Chapter Thirty-Two

Sydney fell to her knees with horror beside Julian. Her mind was racing... Julian couldn't be dead. She refused to believe it. Her heart had been ripped out for the past few months, and now, the first time she was reunited with her love, she didn't want to accept the fact that he could be dead.

"Julian?" she whispered, completely ignoring Vaughn's incredulous look. All that mattered were her and Julian. "Julian? Oh God, Julian, don't leave me... please..." Tears were startting to form in her eyes.

"Syd?" he choked out. Sydney let out a breath of relief.

"Yes, I'm here, Julian... I'll never leave you, I promise... I love you."

Julian managed to open his eyes and as blue burned into brown, both felt a strong connection, something they hadn't experienced in a long time and the empty void filled their hearts. Almost simultaneously, they both leaned in and their lips met in a soulful kiss.

Vaughn meanwhile, was staring in shock. Sydney and Julian? How? When? How come he never knew about this? But as he watched the love of his life embrace Julian Sark, his heart slowly ripped into two and before he knew it, the world faded to black.

Julian and Sydney parted when they heard the thud and saw Vaughn collapsed on the ground. Julian met Sydney's eyes and hoped that she wouldn't say anything regarding affection for him, and to his delight she merely shrugged and met his lips once again.

SEE? This fic could be SOOOOOOOOOOO good! And after what I just wrote, IT'S CERTAIN THAT VAUGHNIE WOULD BE KILLED BY THE GUARDS!

*jumps over the moon*

But Katwina... oh, Katwina, if you DARE let Sark die, I swear to god, you'll be running for the rest of your life *nods vigorously*

I LOVE THIS FIC SO FREAKIN' MUCH! :woot:

love JuJu :harp:

PS. Do you have an addicts list? CAN I BE ON IT? I can't believe I've never asked before...

I wonder when Vaughn is going to know about Sark??? Anyways, I want to be on the addicts list, too. ;) Thanks for updates, as always. I can't wait for more.

oh no....just when ya think they are gunna make it u go and do that!!
i hope that they make it out
go sark and kicking cole he should have shot him!!
thanks for the pm

SydneyAnneVaughn - oh dont worry I'm :run:

And for everyone who asked:

Addicts List
0.1234567890987654321 - JuJu (Bubbles)
1. luckylass!
2. Osiris
3. texy
13. SydneyAnneVaughn

JuJu and Eva were already on the list and you guys picked those #s so let me know if you want them changed!

fire*N*ice - no worries SpyDaddy Jack is working on it!!!

JuJu - lmao!! I love :love: your version of the next chapter!!! Very good!!! Hopefully mine will be just as good and you'll be happy with me! :D

texy - i added you to the addicts list (^^see above^^^) you can pick a different number if you want since JuJu and Eva originally requested those numbers!

luckylass - thank you!!!!

I'll try to update again in a few days. I would update today but I decided to change some things sorry!

I like to be #22, and this site is full of s/v :(
(n) I know! And you know the weird thing? I'm a sucker for S/V... but also, Sarkney... and like, the only Sarkney fic is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much freakin' better than all of the other fics combined

*obsessively goes back to all the pages in this thread, copy-pastes chapters to Word and reads over and over again*

I feel like celebrating because this is post #317 (y) Ok, so I'm bored... can you blame me? The house is empty, my CD player is broken, my phone battery is dead and no one is online

*goes back to re-reading Beautiful Disaster for what could be the thousandth time*

Back