Beautiful Disaster

POST IT CATHY!!! POST IT!!!!!!!!!

DORK!!!!!!!!!!

POST THE DORK LIST.... some of you might be surprised (or not JuJU hehe) to find your name on it!
Thats what u get for letting me and cathy talk alone late at night!

ok okay in the absence of a real update here is a little dork list that Liz and I cooked up!!! ehheehe

(as typed by Liz)
WlCoMe To ThE  DoRk ClUb...
StArTeRs....
#  .5 CaThY  
# 1/2  LiZ
PeOpLe We ElEcTeD iN!
#1.  KiT! (we love u!)
#2. JuJu!!
(CuS cAtHy SaId I cOuLd AdD yOu..)
#3.  MeLlY
#4. CaIt
(PeOpLe I dOnT kNoW...CuS cAtHy sAiD sO)
#5. JaNeT
#6. LoReTtA
#7. KaTy

lol Liz its fixed!!! and its say by you b/c you typed it up...i didnt want them to think i was referring to myelf in the 3rd person!!!
:P

Fix it cathy! you saw me with the gun! :Ph34r: FIX IT!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and wait... :eek: why does it say written by ME?!?!? :blink: YOU HELPED TOO!! I am not takin all the blame :lol:

AND I STILL WANT AN UPDATE!!! hehe iam demanding!

I'm not too demanding, but I wouldn't mind an update. It would sure cheer me up. :D

So, a dork list? that's amusing. :smiley: I'm on my school's dork list... well I would be if there was one. I am 100% dork. The list would contain the names: Anja, Anja, Anja and Anja. Yes, that's what happens when you're obsessed with Sci-fi and other things that no one has heard of. Right? No one knows about the stuff that I'm into. Computers, Cameras, Independent Films, Foreign Films, Photography, Star Wars, Farscape, (at my school, surprisingly) Alias, Clone High (please tell me I'm not the only person in the world who has seen this show?), Undergrads (same for this one), Ska music, underground music scene/concerts/bands, Music in general, guitars, Forensic Science... I'm a dork. I need to get out more, too. Thankfully, by the end of the year I got 1 WHOLE PERSON into Alias! :D So I had an entire human being to talk to about it! :woot: Too bad she finished her exams an entire month before me, so we didn't exactly get to talk too much about the finale.

I'm going to miss my friends. Now we've all graduated from high school, and we're heading all over the country. And continent. And World. It's sad.

The worst thing is that after the :grad: grad dinner and dance, we didn't think we'd have a chance to see each other again. Little did we know that fate had other plans in store for us. One of the class' mother's died, so we saw each other again. But it was at a funeral. How bittersweet?

Cancer sucks. Why can't it die? It ruins everything! Now one of my best friends is without her mother because of a stupid disease! And it's not stopping! It's just getting worse!

Ok... I'm going to stop there... I'm off topic, by... a lot.

Yes, back to dork-dom, and Alias.

I never really felt like I had much of a community before I logged on here for the first time. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I've never gotten along with my school peers (who are pretentious, rich girls in an all girls school)... but I've kind of fit in here, automatically.

It was here (and at SD-1) that I finally felt safe to post fanfiction. I finally felt that it was an ok thing to be a fanatic about Alias and the Sydney Bristow clan. :D And I love it here. Just because the show is over, I'm not going to leave this place behind! It's really bugging me because I've seen some people do that. But this isn't just a place to talk about Alias, it's a place that we've all come to and developped friendships. Ones that I hope last.

Again I'm off-topic. But I'm bored and I can't seem to write my fics at the moment... I'm not thinking creatively, but bitterly. I'm a bitter dork. And I want caffiene. :o_O:

And as for graduating, I'm not going to arts school, so almost the real world, but not. :woot: Yeah! I'm the ONLY student going into the Fine Arts! -_-

Thanks for ignoring my rant. :D

Holy felgercarb, it's long.

~Anja

aww Anja we love you and your rants!!! Would you like to be added to our dork list? It would be our honor to add you.

I happen to agree with you about this place being about more than alias. It is a safe haven for a lot of us who found a common love for Alias grow into a place to vent, meet new friends, share our stories and artwork, and our general feelings on life. I think its sad that people are leaving here because the show is over b/c it says to me that all they found here was Alias and that they didn't get to share in the bond that we all formed. I know I was imtimated by this place at first and it wasn't until I met Janet at school and found out that she posted on here all the time that I started to get more comfortable with it. If she hadn't invited me in here I think I'd be missing out on a lot more than just a place to talk about alias. But anyways I'll stop boring you with my rant try to focus my creativity engery into an update for all of you! Take care! :D

You'd add me to the dork list? Really? COOL!

I didn't find this one until I had been at SD-1 for a while. I had been reading fic over at FF.net, and got annoyed with it because I couldn't post anything (this was way back when you had to pay to be a member or something... i don't know) so I found SD-1. And then someone posted a link here, and I found it to be much more inviting than there. But sadly, not with the Sarkney pairing. It's not as popular here for some reason.

I'm so happy I found this place, and I've formed a bond with many of the people here. I never want it to go away... ever.

Anja of course I'll add you to the dork list!!!!

SO in explanantion for the lack of updates and future lack of updates. Last week I had to send my computer in for repairs and I don't know when I will get it back. Therefore, there will be no updates unitl I get it back and get a chance to write again. After that though I really think updates will be regular. I know they had been again and then I drifted off but I really think I'll be able to get regular updates going again until the end that is :angelic:

Hope you're all doing great!!

WlCoMe To ThE DoRk ClUb...
StArTeRs....
# .5 CaThY
# 1/2 LiZ
PeOpLe We ElEcTeD iN!
#1. KiT! (we love u!)
#2. JuJu!!
(CuS cAtHy SaId I cOuLd AdD yOu..)
#3. MeLlY
#4. CaIt
(PeOpLe I dOnT kNoW...CuS cAtHy sAiD sO)
#5. JaNeT
#6. LoReTtA
#7. KaTy
#8. AnJa

OMG YAYA A NEW DORK!!! Welcome Anja!! *evil laugh* 0:smiley: Lol And I agree with you and Cathy! This place means SOOOOOOO much more to me than just a place to talk about alias... I Have made so many great friends (CATHY!) who I cant imagine not knowing! Its crazy how people you meet on line can become to mean so much to you! But i am glad i joined here in the first place...to think i was just looking for a new fic but i found a whole new circle of friends!
(although u better update cathy...or i wont send you your CDs hehe!)
K ill stop cus i am gonna go eat some dinner! HAPPY 4Th everyone!

Hello!! I should be getting my computer back this week finally so an update can be expected in the next 2 wks. In the meantime here is the current list of people on my pm list...please let me know if you would like to be added or taken off of this list. Thank you!! And hope you're all having a great summer!! :D

Bubbles
SydneyAnneVaughn
luckylass
superduck123
Garner_Chick6
aliasmaniac7723
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
Osiris
jack_attack
Freelancer_047
aliasobsessed89
smartgirl2004
Queen of hearts
latealias
fire*N*ice
sarkattack
texy
Jen-Jen
6helterskelter6
IwantRome
Faye Vaughn
xofalling2deep
SydVaughn4life

:blink: who the heck would want off the PM list??? :confused:

If anyone does then they are stupid and ill kick their a** :Ph34r:

:angelic: Heheh JK LOVE YOU!!! and cant wait for an UPDATE!!! YAYAYAYAYAY :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

:lol:

Keep me on the list and can't wait for the next update. It seems like forever since I've read the last update.

Come back soon and glad you're continuing this story.

:smiley:

CJ

haha Anja I'm glad you killed the ant that bit you!!! :D

And thank you to all of you who still want to read this fic! It makes my day!! I'm supposed to pick up my computer tomorrow so I'm hoping to have time to write this weekend but I'm not promising anything...

Hope you're all doing great!! And JuJu you're not a dork, you're very lovable!! :D

Hello all!!

I didn't end up getting my computer back until last night but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed to get an update out by Friday. Hope you're all having a great week!!

:D

Back