Beautiful Soul

Cheese and Rice! How can every stinking story you write be so freaking GREAT? It's impossible, really! Geez, another spectacular fic. I can't wait to read more. I assume Alice will be leaving the picture shortly. Please? I really don't like her. I love Weiss in this fic. I love everything in this fic. The Marshall/Carrie? Great! More soon? And can I get a PM? Thanks. Later...

- Gwen

Great so far! Thanks for the pm, can you add me to the list if I'm not there already, that would be awesome!

That was too funny! DRUNK!! "Say it with me, DRUNK, D-R-U-N-K" LOL! Love that part!

Can't wait for more!

D-R-U-N-K haha thats hysterical!!! awesome chapter, and for the record he so does have a thing for her!! thanks for the pm!

Chapter 5

Eric was the first to arrive at the bar, he took a seat and ordered himself a beer…Coors…light.

About 10 minutes after Eric arrived, Michael joined him at the bar.

“She’s not here yet” Eric told him as he watched Michael scan the room.

“What?” Vaughn looked at him.

“Sydney. She’s not here yet” Eric told him.

“I wasn’t looking for-” he began, but gave up once he realized that if he didn’t even believe his comment, his best friend wasn’t going to either.

“Yeah, nice try man. Just get yourself a drink. She’s probably not even single” Eric laughed and took a sip of his beer.

“Yeah, you’re right” Vaughn shrugged and ordered a beer.

“Who’s not single?” Sydney smiled from behind them, causing Michael to jump and Eric to laugh.

“Uhm…just this…uhm…woman, I saw her earlier” Vaughn muttered.

“Ahh, I see, the classic, boy meets girl at bar, boy likes the way girl looks, boy assumes girl is dating someone so never goes after her. Story?” Sydney laughed.

“I guess your right” Vaughn smiled and took a long swig of his beer.

“What are we drinking?” Sydney smiled and stepped between the bar stools that Eric and Michael were sitting on.

“Beer” Eric smiled and raised his glass to her.

“You’re such guys!” Sydney laughed and ordered herself a cosmopolitan.

“I pride myself on it” Vaughn winked.

“I’m going to go to the washroom” Eric smiled and put his beer down before walking off in the directions of the washrooms.

“You look great” Vaughn told Sydney as he watched her sit down, her shirt lifting slightly to expose about 3 inches of her tanned stomach, ‘god she’s perfect’

“Thanks” Sydney blushed, she had gone home and looked through her closet, finding anything that would make her look the opposite of how she looked at work that day, she didn’t want to look professional, she settled on a turquoise silk halter top and a pair of tight faded denim jeans, she wore earrings that matched the shirt and a pair of Manolo Blahnik pumps. “You look pretty good yourself”

“Do I?” Vaughn laughed and perked the collar of his shirt jokingly.

“Oh shut up” Sydney laughed and took a sip of her drink.

“So, how old are you?” Vaughn asked her.

“Don’t you just cut to the chase?” Sydney laughed, “How old do you think I am?”

“I don’t know; mid 20’s?” Vaughn asked.

“That’s SO old” Sydney laughed.

“Well how old are you?” Vaughn asked.

“23” Sydney smiled.

“Oh come on, I was only off by two years!” Vaughn laughed and took a sip of his beer.

“Yeah, two years too many. How old are you?” Sydney asked him.

“How old do you think I am?” Vaughn mimicked her.

“52” Sydney winked.

“That’d make me old enough to be your dad you sicko” Vaughn laughed, “Seriously, how old?”

“27?” Sydney bit her lip nervously.

“How did you do that?” Vaughn looked at her.

“How did I do what?” Sydney asked him.

“How did you just know?” Vaughn laughed.

“I guess it was just a lucky guess” Sydney winked and finished off her cosmopolitan. “How bout another” she told the bartender who nodded and got her the drink.

“You are like…magic” Vaughn laughed and ordered another beer. “So are you seeing anyone?”

“Not at the moment” Sydney smiled anxiously.

“That’s very cool-” Vaughn began.

“Who’s ready for some pool?” Eric interrupted them loudly with a smile, they both smiled and got up to join him at the table.

Syds Outfit
jeans
shirt
ear rings
bag- in white
shoes- who can resist Manolo?

Littleangel
Jen-Jen
agentmoose
ASIOagent
msu_ruby
Vaughnlover15
berry_kyoote_spy88
Bubbles
deranged_girl
Angel
aliasgirl89
vaughnroxmysox
mbellsdiva
vaughnsgurl4lf
shotput25ash
iluvalias0203
SydAPO05
julesvartan
rileylovesalias
freaky
starrynic
sabbiee_co
batman
krzykty57789
Sydneyt
syd26
ohiochic2010
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
vaughnshoney
Alias_rocks_87
catfishally
freckles3706
blue_bird
frangipani
hannahb
aliasfreak8903
aliasdancer007
jenji124
sydney_alias_vaughn
fire*N*ice
sydneymicheal
Emmy_d
Alwazabrat
stealthy
WindyStar47
gucci_94
ooigooicatarpiller
smartgirl2004
ams4alias
luckylass
alias_luver
helpleessromantic
Mountaineer+Boyscout
ChrisM
Bekirock
gonnabfamous07
i'm an aliasaholic
lizababy
Sydney Bristow 2300844
mightylittleone
texasalias2004
SarahBear
Jen-Jen
Bubblezk88
SydneyVaughn47
ubielecki
Alias Fan Gillian
missgwen
dsracing99

Vaughn is being very flirty for someone who cant be intersited cause they arent single ... poor Syd ... love Eric ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Vaughn needs to dump Alice...He already forgot about her! Weiss needs to remind him to dump her, the next chance that he gets! ;) Loved Syd's entire outfit! Especially the shoes! :smiley: Weiss needed to stay in the bathroom about 5 minutes longer! ;) I hope that they get together soon!

Great Chapter! Update soon!

Megan

:happydance: :jump:

Mama, and dada are at the bar drinking and talking! :jump: I'm excited Caro...hehehehehehehehhe

*falls over* Ok, I should stop now shouldn't I? :lol: I really liked their little talk...it was so cute and mama and dada like each other :love: :jump: That's good. :D I'm excited....hehehee, thanks for the update and the PM :hug:

Riley xoxo

Back