Because everyone needs a place to stay

Ok everybody a new chapter is here, and ready for you to read! And HAVE NO FEAR look over to the left of your screen...are you looking??...WEISS IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4

Vaughn-''Ok can you get your stuff out while I tell Weiss? Good!" He runs into the house before she even answers him.

Syd-''Yeah sure, thanks for all your help...guys...can't live with 'um can't live with out 'um."

Vaughn-''What was that?"

Syd-''Oh nothing, have fun."

In Vaughn's house!!!

Weiss-''Hey man."

Vaughn-''Ok how would you feel about it if someone came to live on the second floor?"

Weiss (trying to sound motherly, but still sounding like a guy)-"Now Michael, what did I tell you about brining strangers to live with us?"

Vaughn-''Not to...but she's not a stranger really!"

Weiss(sounding like himslef again)-"She??"

Vaughn-''Yes, she! and if you touch her she'll use one of her 200 ways to kill you with her bare hands."

Weiss-''But does she know the way..."

Vaughn-''Mostlikly, now here she is the one, the only Sydney Bristow!" He points to the door where she should have came in...she doesn't. "Like it said, here she is, the one the only Sydney Bristow." She still doesn't come.

Weiss-''Nice one, don't quit your day job, now let somebody whos related to Hudinni do it." He steps over to where Vaughn was and butts himout of the way! "Now here she is, the one, the only, Sydney Bristow!" She still doesn't come in.

Vaughn-"Nice one Hudinni! You probly made her disapar, ya idiot!"

Weiss-''Hey I'm not the idiot, you did it first!"

Vaughn-''Well I'm not the one who's relat...."

Syd-''Hey ladies? Can a girl get a little help here?"

********Somewhere********

Sark-''So what are we going to do today?"

Sloane-''What we do everyday."

Sark-''Play golf, and sir make sure you bring your own sunscreen this time, will you."

Sloane-''Not that...well maybe, a little, but think what do we try to do everyday?" Sark doesn't say anything he just stands there...clueless. "Ah I'm working with an idiot! Try to take over the world."

Sark-''Oh that too."

OK what do you think?? I know Sark is a little out of character, but hey I like him better this way..still cute, but cluless!

hahahahahaha!!! :sideroll: :rotflmao: :clap: 👍 omg that was soooo damn funny!! let my eyes dry!!but dont stop!! you cant stop now!! you are on a roll!!! holly hell that was soo good!! omg that was the best chap!!!ok i think i got my point across!!

I'm glad you feel so strongly about it! I had to adimit I thought that was my best! And the next chapter will be up before Friday!

Sark and Sloane remind me of "Pinky and the Brain!!" I used to love that cartoon.

Great Chap, loved the Houdini act! More soon, Thanks for the PM.

Yeah I'll PM anyone that wants one! I know the whole Pinky and the Brain thing I was watching that when I got the idea for this chapter so I had to put them in there!

sorry 4 not reviewing actully it's not my fault i was trying 2 make my com wireless and i decided 2 do it another easier (and relieable way) so i couldn't get on the internet 4 four hours and that's why i couldn't r/r so forgive me!

This is a really cute fic. For those of us still wallowing in post-finale sorrow, this fic is much appreciated.

Back