Because everyone needs a place to stay

Thanks everybody I only have like one more test to take! I'm so happy and there will defanetly be some up on Friday I'm glad you all liked it so much!! And yeah I'll add you to my PM list.

Hey everyone! I'm really really happy today I only had a half day of school and I left early! And it was the last day so now I am an 8th grader! only one more stupid year of middle school! But I just wanted to tell everyone that there will be a new Chapter up and I will PM anyone that wants one!

damn your not even in 8 grade yet!! wow you seem really mature for your age!! well congrads and ugh i hated middle school just wait for high school!! you have so much more freedom!!

I not mature really! Shh someone might here you and you'll ruin my rep!I mean have you been reading my story? Well now back to the story!

Chapter something under 10

Sloan-"Now todays plain..."

Sark-''Sir I don't mean to interput, but will we need sunscreen for this?"

~~~V/S/W' Place~~~

Syd-''Vaughn this place is huge!"

Vaughn-''Did I tell you that this was an apartment building at one time?''

Syd-''No I think you left that out of the house history."

Weiss yells-''Hey could you guys talk a little louder I can't hear you down here! I'm having trouble carrying up all of these bags!"

Vaughn-''What I can't hear you!"

Weiss-''Then why are you talking to me?"

Vaughn-''Because I like taking to people that I can't hear!"

Vaughn and Syd hear a thump

Weiss-"Don't worry I'm ok."

Vaughn-''Ok we wont."

Weiss-''yeah thanks a lot! You're up there doing who knows what..."

Vaughn-''Would you shut up I'm coming!"

With Vaughn and Weiss

Weiss-''Hey this goes in that bag it fell out." Weiss hands the picture fram to Vaughn

Vaughn-''Oh my god."

Weiss-''What what??" They start walking up the stairs

Vaughn-''I gave this to her."

Weiss-''You did? When?"

Vaughn-''Christmas."

Syd comes out-''Hey guys duty calls!"

Weiss-''And what if me and duty aren't on speeking tearms?"

Syd-''You're going to have to make up."

Weiss-''NO thats ok I'll just stay right here."

Vaughn-''Get up."

Weiss-''Yes father."

Vaughn-''Shut up would ya."

Weiss-''I don't think so."

***K/W/S/V at the CIA***

Syd-''So what forgine country are we going to this time?"

Kendall-''Wisconsin, theres more than just dairy farms and cheese there, Sloan and Sark are there too."

Weiss-''In Wisconsin? Why would anyone want to gp there? I mean they could hide anywhere in the world, why here??"

Kendall-''We don't know..."

Vaughn-''Well lets think about this. Would you ever think to look in Wisconsin of all places, for two of the most wanted people in the world?"

Weiss-"Well...no."

Vaughn-''And thats why they're there, where you wouldn't look for them."

Weiss-''Pretty smart."

Vaughn-"I know I am!"

Weiss-''Not you them you idiot!"

Kendall-''Ecusse me, but we.."

Weiss-''I'm sorry sir. Did you cut the cheese? I didn't hear it or was it just a silent bommer as I like to put it, those are the worst, you might not here it, but god does it have some smell!"

Kendall yells-"So what if I did cut the cheese does that make me a bad person?" Everyone in the office looks at him trying to hold back laughter. "What are you all looking at get back to work!" They all look down again.

Weiss-''Sir, umm...I don't thik that, thats something you should be yelling people might start calling you the 'master of cut cheese'!"

So what do you think yes (y) no (n) what??

Hey! That was good!! :smiley: My last day of the 7th grade was yesterday!! lol. So I'm now an 8th grader too! :smiley: That was funny bout Wisconsin. I come from there! lol. More soon!

Awsome Chapter. Very funny!! Please Post More Soon.
I also live in WI!!!!!!!!
Alias Luver-I finished 7th grade last week. Now i am going to be an 8th grader. YES!!!!!!!

Back