Been hurt b a close friend

theguy

Cadet
i was close to a real good friend of mine, i like to think we both on the inside liked each other, but then one day he told me he was going out with this girl i never heard of. Sure i wouldnt have been upset but its like he knew i was into him big time...i guess im just being weird, but i was hurt and im wondering if anyone else in in the same boat as me. Guys can be a real knife to your heart.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah I guy in my year was a real close friend, I've known him since I was in Yr7, and we were really good friends and all, I mean he walked home with me for 3 years. And I really liked him and when he found out I liked him more than just a friend. He blanked me and was basically the most horrible person I've ever met to me. And when I tried to talk to him about it he just continually said "I don't know what you're talking about" and everybody knew he did. So I stopped talking to him and everything because basically he hurt me so much, and we haven't ever really talked just the two of us since! :( </span>

yeah we were joking around and like i was talking to this other person and being the stupid person he is he thought i couldnt hear him which is kinda stupid when your standing right next to someone and like he made a comment that was unecessary and it just totally hurt me and then he noticed that i was kinda pissed of and he kept bugging me about what or who i was mad at and i just kept telling him it was nothing but since that incident i dont really trust him its kida hard ya know but yah thinking about it hurts.

Back